It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coronavirus Predictions

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I think we'll eventually see numerous articles about how such and such OTHER flu or illness actually killed way more people this year than the coronavirus but was basically ignored by the media and everyone else because it wasn't as clickable.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

What do you think will happen? 
Let's keep it civil, don't harp on people just for what they believe, just give me your prediction.

I hope it isn't that bad.

But I was just telling the wife that this feels like something out of a bad B rated movie and I just can't shake the pessimism that I have about it blowing up on everyone's face.

I am planning on using my new pop-up camper when the weather breaks. If it is going to do something I kinda wish it would already. The suspense is killing me.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   

I hope I am wrong about the deaths part, but damn.. looks like I got everything else right on the money

Are you guys every going to listen to JAGStorm?

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

In 6 weeks we'll all look out from behind our piles of Charmin and feel rather silly.

Still feel that way?

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
We are still early enough in this Pandemic to make some predictions here.

I'll be honest. I think this is going to hit the US pretty bad. I think we are going to see a lot of deaths.
There is going to be a ripple of shock and disbelief. I have a feeling Florida is going to get hit bad.
I think people will blame Trump.
I think there will be containment efforts as this hits bigger cities like Chicago, and more of New York. Some states might even
close their own borders.
I don't think it will help too much because I think this is already spreading. I think our medical facilities will be
overwhelmed to the point that we have never seen. I think we will still be talking about this a year later.

I honestly hope I am wrong.

What do you think will happen?
Let's keep it civil, don't harp on people just for what they believe, just give me your prediction.

Dang, looks like I was on the $$$$

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: DBCowboy

In 6 weeks we'll all look out from behind our piles of Charmin and feel rather silly.

Still feel that way?

Yep.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join