It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italian ER Doctor:”Every ventilator becomes like gold”

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: spewn

it does not matter if your mathematics is correct or not

my actual question - should e have the capacity to deal with an event like this " on hand "

and if you say " yes " - who pays for it ??????????????????????

the civilised world - has SOME reserve capacity to deal with almost anything - that affects just one country

just look at the international aid given to pretty much any localised disaster post WWII

the issue is - if a nations " reserves " are already deployed to help its own citizens - there is nothing to loan to anyone else

and yes - the disturbing takeawy from this - is that treatable people are going to die - if the numbers rise

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: FredT
Yeah most people don't realize that there is not some sort of cornucopia for medical supplies and equipment. Ventilators are expensive, have a finite supply and takes years of training to use

This is especially true in Italy. In Sicily? If you have to stay in the hospital? You have to bring ALL YOUR OWN bedding, silverware, TP, Kleenex, toothbrush and paste and if you want anything other than gruel? Your own food.

Been there done that and it's hell to be in the hospital there.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
a reply to: violet

Meh....i know a LOT of people worldwide and have yet to find a single one that personally knows anyone with coronavirus.

I don’t know him personally but Tom Hanks and his wife have coronavirus

<< 1  2   >>

join