It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Main difference between Trump and Biden

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
Both of them like to talk some 💩, but whom they talk their 💩 to is very different.

Trump talks 💩 to blue check mark twitter people.

Biden talks 💩 to everyday Americans.

I would say both talk crap, but one actually knows what decade he is in, and doesn't gaffe at a cringe level every time he speaks. Do me a favor and listen to Biden talk 10 years ago then listen him talk today...

The other side is Trump has been very consistent with his directions...Biden goes in whatever direction the wind goes as he has constantly flip flopped back and forth 180 degrees his whole career with the political understanding that most Americans will not remember last week much less what he said for 10 years ago.

To be honest, out of the 16 or so democrats Biden is the one who will do the least damage as he will basically do nothing in his four years, but be careful on who he picks as his VP. In an honest opinion I don't think he will last four years in office.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

One's orange and senile and the other just senile.

So , you will be a'votin for Biden in the US Presidential Election ?
You don't have to answer .

edit on 3/11/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Biden does not talk to everyday Americans, he will insult or slam anyone who does not agree with him. he feels he is better than everyone, but will tolerate them if they praise or agree with him. I have seen him call people who even mildly confront him all kinds of names, he did one in Michigan today, the guy was asking a question and was very civil, unlike Biden who called him names. The media made the guy out to be some sort of crazy gun rights activist, but he did give me that impression at all in what he said, he was trying to find out what Biden felt about the second Amendment, something most Yoopers would probably ask. We do not want to vote for a candidate that will seize all our guns, evidently Biden is going to try that considering his answers. Biden feels he is above the laws of this country. I do not get that from Trump, Trump may be a braggard but he does try to follow the laws, he just sucks at knowing what is politically correct and hires the wrong types of lawyers to advise him, being president requires more political correctness.

I actually believe Trump is a way better person than Biden, I would pick bernie over biden anyday if I had to choose between those two, which I will not have to do since neither is worth a pinch. I would take Tulsi before either of those two. Can't the Democrats get a good candidate to vote for in the presidential election? I used to like Bernie, but he has changed, gone way to far left and is turning into a whining jerk. Trump is actually looking like an angel compared to those two guys. How discouraging to have to even consider voting for Bernie or Biden in the next presidential election.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 05:30 AM
link   
My old HS civics teacher said something in class decades ago I never forgot about anyone running for President. They all have enormous egos. We are really voting for who has the strongest ego in the end. Who has the most self inflated view of themselves and who is the best !@#$ talker as the OP stated. It's not about issues because none of the issues ever get resolved. Same issues going on for decades. Healthcare, abortion, illegal aliens, income inequality...over and over.

Bernie is not good at !@#$ talking because he's too weak to attack anyone and lacks wit. Biden use to be a good !@#$ talker but his mind is fleeting. Trump is probably one of the best !@#$ talkers of all time. Go ahead and point out his faults. He'll just point yours out and do a better job of it. Biden is going to get crushed on that stage if he makes it. Whatever drugs he's taking for mental alertness are no longer working.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Waistline?

Hairline?

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

The main reason I don’t meet a lot of “important people” anymore is I am too quick on my feet. If Biden would start that up I would say something like “Do you sniff children with that mouth?”

The difference between Trump and Biden is that a good part of the country believes that one will send us careening off the cliff straight into the abyss. The rest of the country knows that the other one will.

But above all else in life people should know that in Canada, a country that has maple syrup on every table like any other condiment, there is a regulatory agency that controls the availability of maple syrup to keep the prices artificially higher.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I would if i could Gothmog, but considering I'm on the other side of the pond, i don't see it being counted for much.

Which beloved overprivileged OAP box are you going to tick?
edit on 11-3-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Why not both? We can make them shoot with their off-hand, just to keep it sporting.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
Both of them like to talk some 💩, but whom they talk their 💩 to is very different.

Trump talks 💩 to blue check mark twitter people.

Biden talks 💩 to everyday Americans.

meh
ok

trump ran last cycle and biden did not?
strange for an outgoing vp, no?

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

I would if i could Gothmog, but considering I'm on the other side of the pond, i don't see it being counted for much.

Which beloved overprivileged OAP box are you going to tick?

The one I choose.
Will not be Bernie though , if nominated.
Already been down that road once....
Biden is nuthin
So much so , Barry told him to shut up and go sit in the corner.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   

They are all as spectacularly inept as each other really.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Both are in the age group that's susceptible to the full effects of Coronavirus and are at the age where dementia could start to creep in.
Maybe it's time America voted for a President that's under 60 years old again?

edit on 11-3-2020 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   
The difference is that Biden is a flipping idiot and Trump is not.

originally posted by: Lumenari
Biden talks to everyday Americans...
And calls them "dog-faced pony soldiers", tells them that they are full of sh!t, insults them because of their weight and age and then tells them to step outside.

Biden calls the guy an ***hole and then turns around hours later and tells people that the difference between him and Trump is that he speaks to the people with humility.

If Biden talked to me I would be in jail.

Because I would punch him out right on the spot.

I would be a hero to the Republicans and hated by the Democrats.

Though in actuality they would like me because I just gave them an out on why Biden cannot speak in coherent sentences.

Dom Lemon:
“The reason Joe cannot speak is because that racist, hate filled Spiritual Architect cold cocked poor old Joe. That’s why he can’t talk right."

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   
One is the plutocracy's choice for the right (thesis).
One is the plutocracy's choice for the left (antithesis).

They (plutocracy) bet on both horses and get their way no matter what (synthesis).

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   

One thinks he is going to run for President.
One thinks he is running for the Senate.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

It's a bit mental that we elect the same sorts that most would get up to give a seat to on a bus.

But then again over here we have the likes of Boris to contend with, and that dude looks like he escaped from a secure psychiatric unit and decided to plug himself in most days.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

It was supposed to be Clinton's turn.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join