It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skinwalker Ranch owner comes forward

page: 1

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I did search to see if this had been posted elsewhere here but couldn't find it.

Turns out it's Brandon Fugal, 46, a Utah real estate tycoon. I had really thought it was Manulo Ruola. I know I'm incorrect on the name -- I googled and can't find it, but the name is very close to that, he does have a connection to the ranch, and had a strong interest in UFO's, sci fi etc. But so does Mr Fugal. I suppose it was inevitable he'd let his name be known, with the SKinwalker ranch TV series starting shortly

www.newsweek.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I wonder if the property value is higher or lower than average market given it's history.

I haven't read about it in awhile, is there still people living there(day to day) or is it just going to be relegated to changing hands from time to time as a "novelty".

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

This man has quite the portfolio.

www2.colliers.com...

I’m curious what his interest in the phenomena is.

Anyone know how much Skinwalker Ranch sold for?

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZapBrannigan3030
I wonder if the property value is higher or lower than average market given it's history.

I haven't read about it in awhile, is there still people living there(day to day) or is it just going to be relegated to changing hands from time to time as a "novelty".

It sounds like aside from the TV show, Mr Fugal does want to share what they're finding there, so I doubt it'll change hands anytime soon.

He has had a long term interest in this kind of thing.

Fugal is a science fiction geek. He has a large movie memorabilia collection, complete with the shot-up jacket Arnold Schwarzenegger wore in The Terminator and the black robe Marlon Brando wore in Superman The Movie when he sentenced General Zod to an eternity in Krypton’s interdimensional prison system. He told me that he’s always had a nerdy passion for science, and while his real estate empire and brokerage operations are firmly rooted to the ground with cement and bricks, he is always daydreaming about future possibilities in technology and physics.

Here's the article I was looking for, and interview with him about the ranch, his ownership etc/

www.vice.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I thought it was Robbie Williams.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde
I did search to see if this had been posted elsewhere here but couldn't find it.

Pigsy got there first - you should know by now that nothing gets past the long-running Bigelow thread.

Personally, I thought the new owner would turn out to be Joe Firmage, although there are connections down the line.

But then there seem to be connections everywhere we look these days. Hal Puthoff and Dr Kit Green apparently had a helping hand in Fugal's decision to purchase the ranch, so the same old IC ghosts persist in the background, rather than this being a New Dawn for the Skinwalker saga.

Interestingly, Fugal denies that the ranch will become the equivalent of a 'ghost train' entertainment venue for paying rubberneckers, although, controversially, the ranch remains trademarked as:

Providing recreation facilities; Entertainment services, namely, creation, development, production, and distribution of multimedia content, internet content, motion pictures, and television shows.

TV shows and artsy Corbell films, then.

But if the ranch does become a Disneyland ride, let's hope the ice cream and popcorn provide value for money.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   

It sounds like aside from the TV show, Mr Fugal does want to share what they're finding there, so I doubt it'll change hands anytime soon.

He has had a long term interest in this kind of thing.

Fugal is a science fiction geek. He has a large movie memorabilia collection, complete with the shot-up jacket Arnold Schwarzenegger wore in The Terminator and the black robe Marlon Brando wore in Superman The Movie when he sentenced General Zod to an eternity in Krypton’s interdimensional prison system. He told me that he’s always had a nerdy passion for science, and while his real estate empire and brokerage operations are firmly rooted to the ground with cement and bricks, he is always daydreaming about future possibilities in technology and physics.

Here's the article I was looking for, and interview with him about the ranch, his ownership etc/

www.vice.com...

Thanks for the Vice article.

The man seems interesting and certainly seems to be engrossed in the mystery. Did it say he has owned it since 2010? Didn't one of the site owners take place in a trip and study in the last year or so? I thought the owner was known/revealed at that time? I guess not, my memory is a bit fuzzy.

It seems this place keeps popping up and just being rehashed. I look forward to the new series and will watch it.

Side note, that guard at the gate.......talk about a boring job. Unless he sits there alone all day talking to aliens that he has befriended. If that were the case, would you ever say anything about it? Because that would be a pretty big betrayal of friendship...

Hell, that guard, after working a few nightshifts for a few months, probably knows all the secrets of skinwalker. But just grabs his lunch tin in the morning and heads home without saying a thing.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

Pigsy got there first - you should know by now that nothing gets past the long-running Bigelow thread.

Personally, I thought the new owner would turn out to be Joe Firmage, although there are connections down the line.

But then there seem to be connections everywhere we look these days. Hal Puthoff and Dr Kit Green apparently had a helping hand in Fugal's decision to purchase the ranch, so the same old IC ghosts persist in the background, rather than this being a New Dawn for the Skinwalker saga.

Interestingly, Fugal denies that the ranch will become the equivalent of a 'ghost train' entertainment venue for paying rubberneckers, although, controversially, the ranch remains trademarked as:

Providing recreation facilities; Entertainment services, namely, creation, development, production, and distribution of multimedia content, internet content, motion pictures, and television shows.

TV shows and artsy Corbell films, then.

But if the ranch does become a Disneyland ride, let's hope the ice cream and popcorn provide value for money.

One never knows, but from the interview:

People have speculated that you are trying to develop a ‘paranormal retreat’ or a tourist destination.

Really? That isn’t going to happen. The ranch isn’t some place for ghost hunters to get their jollies. It's a serious scientific endeavor that requires patience and humility, and I have committed significant resources dedicated to discovering the truth of what is really happening. What a silly idea.

There is zero intention to monetize it in any way, although we do have traditional ranching activities such as raising cattle.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
If SW ranch is still an operating cattle enterprise with hired hands and a manager. I wonder if they still see the woowoo.

The image thats still intriguing me about SW is .... two guys were spotted with dogs heads standing around smoking cigarettes.

btw, I'm not a skeptic. I experienced heavy woo in southern Colorado, Four corners NM.
edit on 10-3-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
If SW ranch is still an operating cattle enterprise with hired hands and a manager. I wonder if they still see the woowoo.

The image thats still intriguing me about SW is .... two guys were spotted with dogs heads standing around smoking cigarettes.

btw, I'm not a skeptic. I experienced heavy woo in southern Colorado, Four corners NM.

Went hiking/camping back and forth through New Mexico and Colorado for a few days. General area in and around Dulce, Chimney Rock, and Pagosa Springs. Definitely saw some interesting things in the distance at some of the higher points, but nothing up close.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

From the Newsweek piece"

Those consultants, Hal Puthoff and Dr. Christopher Green, have a long history exploring anomalous subjects and have both conducted research on behalf of the CIA. According to Vice, both were involved in Bigelow's research on behalf of the Defense Intelligence Agency. Puthoff is also known for promoting pseudoscience, including infamous "psychic warrior" Uri Geller and Scientology E-meters.

Thanks. I was almost going to skip the article until you mentioned Kit and Hal.

edit on 10-3-2020 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   
By the way, just remembered Manolo Ruela is who I thought was the owner. He's associated with Adamantium and has an interest in this kind of thing
edit on 3/10/2020 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I met Brandon when I went to Skinwalker Ranch a couple years ago. I couldn't admit to his ownership then and I can't now because of an NDA we all had to sign.

I'll say this much, he and I like the same watch... :-)

I'll also add that George Knapp has an update on the story and some pretty deep interviews I think those interested in the ranch will like to see here at his new Mystery Wire site:
www.mysterywire.com...

ENJOY.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Springer
I met Brandon when I went to Skinwalker Ranch a couple years ago. I couldn't admit to his ownership then and I can't now because of an NDA we all had to sign.

I'll also add that George Knapp has an update on the story and some pretty deep interviews I think those interested in the ranch will like to see here at his new Mystery Wire site:
www.mysterywire.com...

ENJOY.

Springer, So you where there when Bramdon was the owner.

Nice to hear, only because I assume your interests were aligned with this, NDA denial expected.

Honestly, this # is old school conspiracy theorists, but I'm glad that you and Brandon and so many others REFUSE to let this fall to the wayside. I look forward to ANY new info presented in the coming series.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Springer

www.mysterywire.com...

ENJOY.

Springer, So you where there when Bramdon was the owner.

Nice to hear, only because I assume your interests were aligned with this, NDA denial expected.

Honestly, this # is old school conspiracy theorists, but I'm glad that you and Brandon and so many others REFUSE to let this fall to the wayside. I look forward to ANY new info presented in the coming series.

Which raises the question: Does Springer, or any ATS poster have anything to do with the new TV show?

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

That's an EASY ANSWER... No we don't.

That said the only way I was getting on SWR with my friends (Check out Jeremy Corbell's movie "Hunting the Skinwalker" to see it all) was by agreeing to keep my trap shut. Who wouldn't agree to that for a two nights on THE Skin Walker Ranch?!

So, the good news is now that Brandon has "come out", those who thought I was the owner because I wear the same watch as Brandon can now know the truth...

In any case, I sincerely hope all the unfounded speculation about the new owner of SWR wanting to to turn it into a G-Ded Amusement Park has been shut down for the utter BS it was now...

It is a weird place but as I said in my report here on ATS after I got back, I experienced nothing notable but some of our group did and it's in the movie.

Lastly, I'm GLAD Brandon came out only a couple years after. It's only a good thing and I believe in my heart he's a genuinely good man with a serious and genuine curiosity about the phenom and, most importantly, the funds to confirm or deny it.

ETA:

Here's my thread on my visit shortly after I returned: www.abovetopsecret.com...

And Here's a link to Jeremy Corbell's fantastic documentary of the place:

VIMEO ON DEMAND
AMAZON
edit on 3-11-2020 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I conversed with Brandon today and judging by his enthusiasm, I Fully agree with Springer that he's a good guy and wants the best for the place.
The scientific study of the ranch continues and most likely will be for a long time.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
I conversed with Brandon today and judging by his enthusiasm, I Fully agree with Springer that he's a good guy and wants the best for the place.
The scientific study of the ranch continues and most likely will be for a long time.

What scientific study?

All I see is (as mentioned above)

Entertainment services, namely, creation, development, production, and distribution of multimedia content, internet content, motion pictures, and television shows.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: moebius

You didn't read the article with interview?

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: moebius

originally posted by: Macenroe82

What scientific study?

All I see is (as mentioned above)

Entertainment services, namely, creation, development, production, and distribution of multimedia content, internet content, motion pictures, and television shows.

Trademarking or service mark description is not the constitution or gospel. Some here seem to think so, but it really is not.

new topics

top topics

join