It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We need a new hashtag: #smollettized -Student arrested for sending threats to herself, others.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut
My motivation is to see justice
Justice for jucy!

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 07:23 AM
link   
www.vulture.com...

This time, a Chicago grand jury indicted Smollett on six new charges as of Tuesday, which, according to court documents, allege that the actor “planned and participated” in staging a hate crime against himself.

The actor is facing six new criminal charges, including that he planned and participated in the staging of a hate crime and made four separate false reports to the Chicago Police Department.

In addition to the criminal charges, Smollett also faces a lawsuit from the City of Chicago to recover the costs of investigating “Mr. Smollett’s false statements,” according to TMZ.

“The appearance of impropriety here is compounded by the fact that this case was not on the regularly scheduled court call, the public had no reasonable notice or opportunity to view these proceedings, and the dismissal was done abruptly at what has been called an ‘emergency’ hearing. To date, the nature of the purported emergency has not been publicly disclosed. The sealing of a court case immediately following a hearing where there was no reasonable notice or opportunity for the public to attend is a matter of grave public concern and undermines the very foundation of our public court system.”

Justice for jucy!!!

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
To claim that ‘prejudice’ was the reason he was not believed

Is stupid

This is why no one believed him, substitute 'Jussie Smollet' for 'Juicy Smooyé':

I’m just afraid of being attacked. It happens to the best of us. Don’t ever forget what happened to that French actor. You know who I’m talking about. Jussie Smollett, he’s a very French… A very famous French actor. Y’all never heard of Jussie Smollett? Jussie Smollett is an actor from France. A-And he became famous on a show called Empire. And one night, he was in Chicago late at night, and was the victim… (Dave laugh's uncontrollably) He was the victim of a racist and homophobic attack. You see, Jussie Smollett is… gay, and he is black, not just French. Oh, it was a crazy story. Apparently, when he’s walking down the street late at night, two white men came out of the shadows, uh… with MAGA hats on and beat him up. Tied a rope around his neck, called him all kinds of n****** and… and… put some bleach on him and ran off into the night. This s*** was, like, international news. And everybody was furious, especially in Hollywood. It’s all over everybody’s Twitter feed and Instagram page. “Justice for Jussie” and all this s***.

The whole country was up in arms. We was talking about it all the time on the news, and… and, for some reason, uh, African Americans, we were like oddly quiet. We were so quiet about this s*** that the gay community started accusing the African American community of being homophobic for not supporting him. But what they didn’t understand is that we were supporting him with our silence. Because we understood that this n***** was clearly lying. None of these details added up at all. He said he’s walking down the street in Chicago and-and, uh, white dudes come up to him and say, “Hey, man, aren’t you that f***** n***** from Empire?” What the f***? Does that sound like how white people talk? I know white people. They don’t talk like that. “Are you that f***** n***** from Empire?” They would never say that. It sounds like something… that I would say. If you’re racist and homophobic, you don’t even know who this n***** is. You can’t watch Empire.

Black people never feel sorry for the police, but this time, we even felt sorry for the police. Can you imagine if you was a police veteran taking this kid’s police report? “Okay, Mr. Smollett. Please, tell me what happened.” “All right, you… 2:00 a.m. You left the house at 2:00 a.m. It was minus 16 degrees and… -All right. You were walking? You were walking. All right. And… and where were you going? Subway? Sandwiches? That’s when the men approached you? Did you see them? Do you have any– Okay, what did they have on? MAGA hats? MAGA hats on in Chicago? Excuse me, one second, Mr. Smollett. Frank, come here for a second. Find out where Kanye West was last night.”

edit on 13-3-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer because a sasquatch stole it

<< 1  2  3   >>

join