It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Ya Think The US Army Spread CoViD-19 Intentionally or Ignorantly

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   
They had this big session right in the middle of the country. Brought in officers from all over the world. The rush to get it done made everyone involved wonder. Pushed hard by the Chief of Staff himself.

What was it? The Battalion Commander Assessment Program. A make-or-break career effort. One of those kinds of events you don't miss if you're up for selection no matter how sick you are. You will take that PT test even if you're suffering the worst bug you've ever experienced.

What happened? The candidates appeared. Some were sick. Made the people running the event sick. 800 candidates showed up and mingled with all the sick people. On and on.

Was it just plain old stoopidity ... or was it intentional?

Link

edit on 10-3-2020 by Deplorable because: Fixed Link

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Deplorable

Our airports bring vast amounts more of people in contact with virtually every nation than the men in uniform.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   

No, that is squarely on China.

It supposedly originated in their open meat market either through overcrowding of animals in cages crapping on the creature below or some jackass selling the lab animals to the meat market to make money. Either way, China's crappy regulation, greed of lab workers, and or failure to enforce sanitation standards is 100% responsible for this.

nypost.com...

And then there is this little-known fact: Some Chinese researchers are in the habit of selling their laboratory animals to street vendors after they have finished experimenting on them.

You heard me right.

Instead of properly disposing of infected animals by cremation, as the law requires, they sell them on the side to make a little extra cash. Or, in some cases, a lot of extra cash. One Beijing researcher, now in jail, made a million dollars selling his monkeys and rats on the live animal market, where they eventually wound up in someone’s stomach.

All we can be blamed for is not locking down or borders, quarantining all returning citizens for 21 days, and outsourcing our entire medical supply and pharmaceutical industry.
edit on 10-3-2020 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Our airports bring vast amounts more of people in contact with virtually every nation than the men in uniform.

No test kits ... and these guys went back to all over the world.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Neither!

I think the bio-containment lab in Wuhan was sloppy and let it out.

As a matter of fact, I feel pretty certain of it.
:
edit on 2020 3 10 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   

No.

I think the culprit is nature.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   

No.

But think about this as a possibility.

China released it on themselves. They knew, through extremely draconian measures, that they would come out the other side of this thing well ahead of any other country on this planet.

In the not too distant future they may well have the upper hand.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell
In the not too distant future they may well have the upper hand.

Pretty sure everyone agrees this was some type of bio-weapon in design.

I have had some misgivings that run parallel to your thoughts there. What if this is how WWIII is going to be fought? No shots fired. The Chinese have such a large number of people compared to anyone else they'd have a run-in with, they'll win the numbers game ... just as they did in the Korean War.

And they know it.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Do Ya Think The US Army Spread CoViD-19 Intentionally or Ignorantly

Neither .
Done
Next.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Is there something I'm missing? I scanned the article and found nothing to do with Covid19.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Ignorance maybe, the military personel feel that their good healthy fitness protects them from illnesses, and actually it does to some point, exercise does increase metabolism and core body temperature and kills viruses. But that only protects the actual active soldiers, not the paper pushers who sit at a desk or Bs all day long.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23
Is there something I'm missing? I scanned the article and found nothing to do with Covid19.

Keep watching. There were two confirmed cases of CoViD-19 at Fort Knox yesterday. Now ... they were transferred to Hardin Memorial (in Elizabethtown, KY) as Fort Knox only has a clinic (no inpatient care). But ... they weren't announced by your government.

I only have one question: Why?

top topics

join