It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9 a.m. in Clarksville

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I know most of you probably hate me because of my politics but I'd like to share a new beat tape I just dropped.

I've produced for Lil B, William Genaro, J. Cole and Kendrick Lamar.

Hope you enjoy it.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=25005874]underwerks[/post
The monkeys took the last train to Clarksville 60 years ago.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks
I enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing. Pretty cool tunes.
😎

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   

We don't hate each other here. We disagree and debate. ATS has no room for hate.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Great production and I like how the tune changes tempo. Did you use a music software program like GarageBand. or Serato Studio to make this track? Good job!

PS....I know that people can have some heated discussions about politics on ATS, but I doubt anyone "hates" you.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: JON666

Beat me to it. lol

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   

I know most of you probably hate me because of my politics but I'd like to share a new beat tape I just dropped.

Not true, it’s because your avatar makes you look like a rock thief and nobody likes a rock thief.

If you don’t mind sharing, which album of Kendrick’s did you produce on? That’s cool as # man!

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I’m surprised you all liked it.

Right on.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I use Reason rewired into Pro-Tools for everything I make.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   

The father of a childhood friend always said, you don't hate a person, you only hate what they've done. We may disagree politically, but what you've done here is nothing short of beautiful. Thanks for sharing. And please make more.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Not true, it’s because your avatar makes you look like a rock thief and nobody likes a rock thief.

If you don’t mind sharing, which album of Kendrick’s did you produce on? That’s cool as # man!

It hasn’t been released yet. It’s with him and J. Cole. It’s like 8 years old. Hopefully it’ll come out eventually lol if they ever decide to drop the album they have together

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I use Reason rewired into Pro-Tools for everything I make.

Cool. I strictly use Pro Tools.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Here's the song I produced for Lil B

#based

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Man this really wants me to get my studio room back in working order. It was the only perfectly clean and setup room in the house, and then my wife decided to look behind the only ever-shut door in the house that I dubbed my personal space. She saw a pristine landscape with sound dampers and the walls and instruments hanging on the walls with mics set up at just the right angles. Comfortable chairs and cables neatly grouped around all my equipment. Then she thought to herself, this would make a good landfill.

SMDH

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I'll meet you at the station.
'Cause I've made your reservation, don't be slow.
Oh, no, no, no.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Really enjoyed your music (beats?). Very relaxing. Your politics are fine with me.

Thanks for sharing yourself. Wonderful with a glass of wine after dinner.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

We don't hate each other here. We disagree and debate. ATS has no room for hate.

Some people here hate biggly.

I once got a threatening p2p here and the guy said he was going to shove my keyboard so far up my azz that I would sh!t semicolons. I had to give him props for being clever.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

I once got a threatening p2p here and the guy said he was going to shove my keyboard so far up my azz that I would sh!t semicolons. I had to give him props for being clever.

You had to tell the mods. I'm sure that guy would be kicked out.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   

I mean, I'm just amazed at the intestinal control you'd need to pick out the semicolons. More of a compliment than a threat at that point.
🙃

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   

You had to tell the mods. I'm sure that guy would be kicked out.

I don't trust the mods any more than I trust regular members. And I'm not a rat that wants someone banned. I can take it as well as dish it out when the occasion calls for it. I respect people with original thought processes and that guy had some, unlike the majority in the circle jerk cabal.
edit on 10-3-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join