It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Arrested for DWI in Texas

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: one4all

Now they can suicide him while he is in custody

Except he quickly bonded out.

AWSOME...hope he didn't get thirsty or hungry while he was there...he should begin immediate anti-cancer protocals...anti-FAST ACTING CANCER that is if you know what I mean.
www.youtube.com...

He has cancer. Stage 4 I think. But it's all a hoax anyway.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

What?! Alex Jones has stage 4 cancer? How do you know this?? I've never heard him mention this on his show.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I was told once , by an officer , I was intoxicated after a breathalyzer.
Everything was cool though.
I don't drink , and the results were skewed by diabetes.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: rickymouse
He sounds like he is half drunk on his shows. That is Alex, if the cop knew he always acted that way, he probably would not have even given him the beathilizer test. I suppose his breath smelled like alcohol.

I have never actually watched any of them....

I have watched about five minutes of a few of them, that is all I could take of Alex Jones.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
I was told once , by an officer , I was intoxicated after a breathalyzer.
Everything was cool though.
I don't drink , and the results were skewed by diabetes.

I too get very diabetic after a 5th of Gin.... just saying...

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I have watched about five minutes of a few of them, that is all I could take of Alex Jones.

Ya, I just never had a desire to hear him talk. I have heard him on other shows and I never had the urge to tune in to him.

edit on 10-3-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

...because it says "Bill Hicks"

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Alex Jones is a genius. He knows exactly who his listeners are, how they think and what they expect to hear.
And a stroke of marketing genius to manufacture and distribute his very expensive "supplements" under the infowars banner.

I can't stand to listen to him, but that doesn't take away his brilliant production of an over the top conspiratorial, rightwing fringe empire worth many millions$$$.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
And a stroke of marketing genius to manufacture and distribute his very expensive "supplements" under the infowars banner.

Catch him hawking the supplements on the Howard Stern Show

And honestly its pretty close to his show IMHO.
edit on 3/10/20 by FredT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: FredT

it wont be his fault

it desnt matter who you are denialism and refusal to take responsibility for ones own actions - seems very prevalant amongst people arrested for serious motoring offences hear [ UK ]

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 06:02 AM
link   

That's one of the best segments on the show.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 06:15 AM
link   
It's awesome that oz has become the info wars of toilet humour...

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   
From my Austin friends over at Channel 10, Saki is not Alex Jones drug of choice. And it's not the strawberry caveman paleo formula or the Chocolate flavored bone broth.

Apparently playing golf with AJ is one of those Gonzo experiences not to be missed by those interested in that type of thing.
edit on 11-3-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow
ALEX JONES ARRESTED, CLEARED OF DWI – BLEW UNDER LEGAL LIMIT

The paperwork shows that Jones admitted to drinking a small amount of sake at a Japanese restaurant hours before with his wife, which was proven truthful after the breathalyzer test showed a tiny amount of alcohol – well under the legal limit in the Lone Star State.

www.infowars.com...

He was just sipping sake....

If true he should sue. That would be a true abuse of power.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   
So ...

The Infowars founder was booked into an Austin jail shortly after midnight and released on bond a few hours later, Travis County Sheriff’s Office spokeswoman Kristen Dark said. Jones, 46, had a “strong odor of alcohol” coming from him and his blood-alcohol level was recorded at .076 and .079, according to court records.

In Texas, the legal blood alcohol limit is .08 percent.

time.com...

How was he arrested when he was under the legal limit? That's where you say oops, sorry for the mistake, and you let them go.
edit on 11-3-2020 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

You can still be charged for impairment (DUI instead of DWI) even if you're under the limit and exhibiting signs of being under the influence while driving.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   

How was he arrested when he was under the legal limit? That's where you say oops, sorry for the mistake, and you let them go.

No, that's when you get a ride downtown and get checked for drugs.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Yo , Alex is my " Drinkin Buddy . He was just Having Fun.............

Oh , and By the Way ............FU ALL Alex Haters . If you Cannot Separate the Wheat from the Chaff when it comes to Alex Musings on Any Topic . then you just might find yourself alone, riding in the green fields with the sun on your face, do not be troubled though . For you are in Elysium, and you're already dead!

edit on 11-3-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

You can still be charged for impairment (DUI instead of DWI) even if you're under the limit and exhibiting signs of being under the influence while driving.

He was pulled over for going 5mph over the limit. Nothing about that screams impairment.

So not over the limit and not exhibiting any signs of driving impaired.

I did some reading, it appears DUI is only for minors in Texas. Minors can not have any alcohol in their system, so up to 0.079 is a DUI for anyone under 21.
edit on 11-3-2020 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

No, that's when you get a ride downtown and get checked for drugs.

So when someone commits no crime at all they need to get taken downtown and arrested?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join