It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Guard called . . . . And so it begins. . . . . .

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
And yet, China has closed the last of the temp hospitals in Wuhan because the infection rates have dropped. Which means we got about 3 weeks or so of concern in the US.

Russia. Russia. Russia. became Corona. Corona. Corona.

Has US implemented the same quarantine protocols China has?

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   

And yet, China has closed the last of the temp hospitals in Wuhan because the infection rates have dropped. Which means we got about 3 weeks or so of concern in the US.

It's going well in China because of the quarantine they enforced in time. Only way stopping this is by doing what they did in Wuhan.
It's never going to happen in USA

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Probably way less than that.... the weather is warming up in the US..... BUT I bet the MSM will keep it going till election time.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

This is such a great idea! Nothing ever goes wrong when escalation like this takes place.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   

It's a well known fact that Steve doesn't have any TP, so he's dead.

Carl said something about a Clinton, so he's out too.

I hope Kevin can auto-reproduce or else humanity is lost.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.
a reply to: mamabeth

Good news. Just heard Sanders and Biden just canceled their events because of the Corvid-19. They are helping people more than they know.

It was probably due to them not agreeing on chairs, but the media threw them a bone and claimed Corona Virus.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

I hate Kevin.

Guy's a jerk.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

This is such a great idea! Nothing ever goes wrong when escalation like this takes place.

This is going to go so smoothly because government is in charge now.

*grabs popcorn swaddled in toilet paper*

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Great, so we're all screwed then ... I'm off to eat my TP now before it gets crazy and I can't enjoy it.

Topical statement below:
Has there been any word on how the NYNG will be deployed? Will they be assisting the local law enforcement, helping out First Responders, or just doing whatever the Governor says?

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Lets see....the word Pandemic....shorten it to get the true meaning...Panic. They are trying to promote fear so their citizens will think that their administration is taking good care of them. When in fact they are probably going to inconvenience the hell out of people who will get the virus sooner or later anyway.

Yes, make sure not to be bothering the elderly if you are sick, make sure to take care of your self if you are on meds that weaken your immune system. Ok, maybe twenty five percent of people now are prescribed meds that mess up their immune system, so twenty five percent of people here are at risk. Should that many people be taking meds that mess up their immune systems, is that why they say everyone needs to be vaccinated, because they are messing with people's immune response? Then add to that the chemistry that is being added to our food that makes it so we do not react negatively to the food if we are intolerant to it, which means it is suppressing our immune system so it doesn't make us puke or poop it out quickly. None of which are required to test for immune dampening effect, because they are thickeners, not meds, they would never get approved if they were listed as what they are doing. I study how the FDA approves things, and have a link in my bookmarks for the FDA site which I check fairly often to see what testing is being done. Zilch most times. An insurance certificate and some lab that verifies it does not directly poison people in certain illegal ways, that evidence is not verified by the FDA. I learned this from regulations and practices from big food manufacturers, they like stuff that blocks certain immune responses so their customers can eat things they should not be eating.

We live in a society where deceit is rampant, people do not believe the organic eating people, because they want to eat foods that they want to eat. Organic food eaters have lots of junk foods too, but most of them do not contain chemistry that blocks the bodies normal immune response. They still are not good for you and some spices and herbs should not be eaten together. The new recipe makers for the last fifty years have thrown away the knowledge of their elders to create tasty junk food, food that they should not be consuming because their ancestors did not consume that type of food. It takes many generations to add foods into the diet properly, we have altered the food supply too fast.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
This is going to go so smoothly because government is in charge now.

I'm trying to determine the exact point where the nation turned into a bunch of fearful wusses. This really is appalling, how easily people acquiesce to actions like this and find that military intervention is a wondrous and reassuring thing.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Nah Elon Musk and the other CEO's who strangely resigned last month are on their way to Mars...

Look into it.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
New York wants some of that emergency pandemic money. They want to make sure they are first in line to receive it.

New York actually has not had that many cases till recently, they are not as bad off as Seattle. But you will be seeing a lot of people trying to get a piece of the pie....or should I say a sip of the Corona Beer now that the bottle has been opened..

I hear that New York State invested quite a bit of money in inventing its own coronavirus hand sanitizer.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Governor Cuomo just said on CNN that his mother is in a nursing home in New Rochelle, and he is going to miss not visiting with her.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
First rule of a Trotskyist: Create or Exploit chaos so that people will feel safer within the confines of the State. Looks to be what some states are trying.

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Nothing is more comforting then having a troop carrier in your yard with guns in your face. Thank gawd that people like Cuomo don't understand the importance of the 2nd Amendment (hint ... it's to keep events like this from going from bad to totalitarian)

link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: rickymouse
New York wants some of that emergency pandemic money. They want to make sure they are first in line to receive it.

New York actually has not had that many cases till recently, they are not as bad off as Seattle. But you will be seeing a lot of people trying to get a piece of the pie....or should I say a sip of the Corona Beer now that the bottle has been opened..

I hear that New York State invested quite a bit of money in inventing its own coronavirus hand sanitizer.

Vodka and gelatin?

link   

YEAH! Eff that guy!

Come on everybody, lets GET EM!

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Betcha there’s no sunset clause to this either.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Yeah, but there's always that one heavily armed malcontent in the crowd who insists on returning fire.
And then it"s in history's hands whether they be martyr, founding father, domestic terrorist or just a plain ol' trouble maker.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I came up with a new ideal to protect yourself from the coronavirus... wrap up in TP.

no need for sanitizer or masks...

How do I look....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join