It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would Sodium Bicarbonate have a protective effect against Covid-19?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

And isn't it also try that as we age, we have fewer digestive enzymes?
So, if nothing else, digestive enzymes would help most older individuals....if it helps thwart this virus, all the better.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Yes.....this works.....the body normal contains a huge parasitic load....if we don't regularly eat anti-parasitic foods then the bugs overproduce and then when they die in large volumes the waste chemicals produced cause the human belly/blood/body to become to acidic.

Keeping the entire bodies PH in normal ranges at all times is critical to shutting down the parasitic Superhighway the bugs use to travel thru us so fast. This is called cutting the bug off at the pass.

Its just a bug if it lives we can kil it.

By keeping the bodies PH levels normal on all fronts we do not let the monster use a Superhighway to hurt us.Then our own auto-immune system can just whack it and be done with it.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
First, the obligatory disclaimer:

Diseases and Pandemics: Medical Disclaimer.

The contents of abovetopsecret.com's Diseases and Pandemics forum is contributed in part or in whole, by nonprofessionals.
No warranty whatsoever is made that any of the posts on this forum are accurate. There no assurance that any statement contained or cited in any thread touching on medical matters is true, correct, precise, or up-to-date. Even if a statement made about medicine is accurate, it may not apply to you or your symptoms.

The Diseases and Pandemics forum is not a substitute for the advice of a medical professional.

None of the members, moderators, developers, sponsors of this forum nor anyone else connected to Abovetopsecret.com can take any responsibility for the results or consequences of any attempt to use or adopt any of the information presented on this web site.

Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of Content found on this forum.

If you have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.

Seriously, people, don't do anything stupid. The purpose of this thread is to merely discuss an entirely unscientific, but interesting, observation on my part.

A week or so ago, I watched this video about a woman who lived through the 1918 Spanish Flu era. She claimed her family was the only one in their town to avoid infection. You can see it here:

She attributed their "luck" to the possibility of her mother's insistence that their family take a daily dose of bicarbonate soda.

Certainly not compelling testimony at this point. But then I remembered something that has been bugging me for a while.

Germany.

Look at the ratio of their CFR (case fatality rate) relative to their European neighbors:

Odd, no?

So maybe its just related to timing and the CFR will come in line in a few days with everyone else. But I've been watching their numbers for quite awhile and they just aren't tracking in the same way as other countries. I've read that some attribute it to their healthcare system. But I know that system and I see little material difference to others in western Europe. But maybe they are right. Time will tell.

But returning to the topic of this thread, I decided to do some research on sodium bicarbonate to see if there was any scientific evidence that it might help with something like this current crisis.

Frankly, there doesn't seem to be much out there. I certainly found many adjacent studies addressing bacterial and fungal infections. And a few related to SB as an external disinfectant. But nothing directly on point. (Maybe some of you could find something and post it here in this thread. I'll, of course, keep looking.)

There was, however, this interesting posting:

Baking Soda May Help Fight Colds And The Flu

Some people believe that when taken internally, baking soda can help maintain the pH balance in your bloodstream.

This is likely the basic premise behind its recommended uses against both colds and influenza symptoms. In their booklet “Arm & Hammer Baking Soda Medical Uses,” published in 1924, Dr. Volney S. Cheney recounts his clinical successes with sodium bicarbonate in treating cold and flu:

“In 1918 and 1919 while fighting the ‘flu’ with the U. S. Public Health Service it was brought to my attention that rarely anyone who had been thoroughly alkalinized with bicarbonate of soda contracted the disease, and those who did contract it, if alkalinized early, would invariably have mild attacks.

I have since that time treated all cases of ‘cold,’ influenza and LaGripe by first giving generous doses of bicarbonate of soda, and in many, many instances within 36 hours the symptoms would have entirely abated.

Further, within my own household, before Woman’s Clubs and Parent-Teachers’ Associations, I have advocated the use of bicarbonate of soda as a preventive for ‘colds,’ with the result that now many reports are coming in stating that those who took ‘soda’ were not affected, while nearly everyone around them had the ‘flu.’

Recommended dosages from the Arm & Hammer Company for colds and influenza back in 1925 were:

Day 1 — Take six doses of ½ teaspoon of baking soda in glass of cool water, at about two-hour intervals

Day 2 — Take four doses of ½ teaspoon of baking soda in glass of cool water, at the same intervals

Day 3 — Take two doses of ½ teaspoon of baking soda in glass of cool water morning and evening, and thereafter ½ teaspoon in glass of cool water each morning until cold symptoms are gone

Snake oil? Perhaps.

But this brings me back to Germany.

In Canada it is a FEDERAL OFFENSE to bring Pharmacutical grade Sodium Bi-carbonate into the country from over seas...AND THEY outlawed it in Canada the monsters.....the baby eating blood drinking freaks we need to erase have spent hundreds of years working on our demise.

Global companies began adding poisonous additives/aluminum and things they call AROMATICS to the sodium bicarbonate domestic supplies for decades now....this is specifically to mak those trying it sick so they discourage others.

Our bodies have intentionally been made mineral weak....as part of the Global Plan to farm us all.

Research the 2 longest living groups in Afganistan and in Asia.....both eat aNti-parasitics DAILY and both drink HIGHLY MINERALISED WATER and eat home grown foods fed the same HIGHLY MINERALISED WATER.

The Germans use sodium bicarbonate to cure cancer....JUST INJECT THE SODIUM BICARBONATE INTO THE TUMOR AND THN YOUR BODY ABSORBS IT QUICKLY....A.nd no no one sues them for saying they CURE IT...like in most other countries.

The Germans also use a modern day equivilant of the Sweat Lodge...a hyper-baric chamber where they bring the body temp up high enough to kill all parasites AND THEIR EGGS giving your body freedom to protect you AS IT VERY WELL CAN DO EASILY IF IT ISNT BEING SCREWED WITH INTENTIONALLY BY TH GLOBAL CABAL.tHIS TREATMENT SHUTS DOWN THE sUPERHIGHWAY OF PARASITE THE "PLEOMORPHIC"BACTERIA THAT WE CALL WU-FLU USES TO MOVE AROUND IN US SO QUICKLY THAT IT OVERWHELMS OUR AUTO-IMMUNE SYSTEMS.

BOTTOM LINE IS THOSE RESPONSIBLE FOR DOING THIS TO US ALL MUST GO...OR WE WILL.
edit on 10-3-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   
IF YOU LIVE IN A COUNTRY THAT does not put this womans story on the mainstream media you are living in a dangerous place....NOW DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHY WE NEED TO ROOT OUT AND ELIMINATE THOSE RESPONSIBLE....THEY HAVE COVERED THE ENTIRE PLANET WITH THEIR POWER AND POISONS....this is it....they have thrown their best punch right now....we need to root them out and remediate them to a person....no mercy no deals no negotiations..just erasure.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
My kids have told me about a doctor who cured people of all kinds of diseases including multiple cancer patients. He brought their body's pH up .
The doctor was murdered after announcing the results.
It probably does work.

Diseases need a lower pH to thrive in a body

This^^^^
You would not believe where I heard this is a possibility and from "who" .

edit on 3/10/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

My kids have told me about a doctor who cured people of all kinds of diseases including multiple cancer patients. He brought their body's pH up .
It probably does work.

This^^^^

Yes.

Its just a bug.

Make your body terminal to it.

A PH balanced body is one they cannot thrive in.

A body filled with natural foods that kill them is also one they cannot thrive in.

You do not need Pharmacuticals...you need natural remedies…..your BODY CURES ITSELF the Remedies do not....the remedies simply shut down the parasitic Superhighway the bugs use to blitzcreig our auto-immune systems,how do you think the arse-holes can legally stop people by suing them?...they can prove the body does the curing not the Remedys…..these are goddam monsters we are dealing with....in case people aren't clued in yet the gloves are off now its us against them.....we know who they are and will know for a thousand years as we erase them one by one by one.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

.we know who they are and will know for a thousand years as we erase them one by one by one.

I don't know who they are. Tell us how to identify them so we won't get sucked in by their evil.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe
a reply to: rickymouse

And isn't it also try that as we age, we have fewer digestive enzymes?
So, if nothing else, digestive enzymes would help most older individuals....if it helps thwart this virus, all the better.

My daughter brought over some of the digestive enzymes, and I did try them to boost stomach acid. They contained some bromelain, papain, and trypsin along with the betaine HCL. Betaine is Tri-methylglycine, the glycine is actually an antidote for glyphosate poisoning, flushing it out of our system. Trymethylglycine also brings down homocysteine in the body in most who have elevated levels, Homocysteine can tear the body apart.

The pancreatic enzymes are a little different.

I should actually get some of the pancreatic enzymes, I do not make amylase well, plant fibers get me all bound up and constipated and I like veggies. I learned that if I drink a sixteen ounce coke every couple of weeks, it keeps me from getting all clogged up and getting bezoars. I tried the cracker test and it takes me a real long time to start making the amylase to even do a cracker, three times more than it is supposed to in my mouth. I want to be able to eat more veggies without getting all bound up. Impacted like a cow. Grains do that to me, especially whole grains. I used to be able to make some amylase, but that kind of disappeared after I hit sixty. My pancrease seems to work fine for making too much insulin, boy do I get the energy off of sweet stuff, go like hell then crash and head spins after an hour and a half. But I always had hypoglycemia, why couldn't the pancrease cut back on insulin production a bit instead of amylase?

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

.we know who they are and will know for a thousand years as we erase them one by one by one.

I don't know who they are. Tell us how to identify them so we won't get sucked in by their evil.

Nature has a way of keeping things in balance...these morons have no one to blame but themselves for their evil schemes to now be imploding.....they were doing un-natural things...eventually Nature herself had to intervene because there were no checks and balances in place.

I do believe that the majority of the people unwittingly manipulated into the evil schemes are as we speak looking to Qanon and are enmasse seeking asylum from Humanity as a whole knowing full well that they will be given Mulligans as long as they work harder at remediating their old handelers as they worked unwittingly for them.

Nature seems to require her pound of flesh now doesn't she?.....it does seem like the Natural thing to be happening IMHO....I don't think there are any Humanitarian SuperHeros at work here....nope....this is just Nature maintaining balance via cycles....I do not believe any group of do gooders could have the power to change the path Humanity was on...the Monsters were far to strong...so clearly this is a Naturally Catalysing Event....tis not a Manmade change.

The same incitement of natural impulses and instincts used to manipulate good people are now being employed to free them from their bondage....IMHO the evil monsters artificially incited these things and we are now simply seeing Nature enforce balance...enforce....this is why things are happening in an expediting manner now...Nature know not madness nor mercy......IMHO Humanity has shall we say passed the Rubicon.

edit on 10-3-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

originally posted by: Gothmog

It probably does work.

This^^^^

Yes.

Its just a bug.

Make your body terminal to it.

A PH balanced body is one they cannot thrive in.

A body filled with natural foods that kill them is also one they cannot thrive in.

You do not need Pharmacuticals...you need natural remedies…..your BODY CURES ITSELF the Remedies do not....the remedies simply shut down the parasitic Superhighway the bugs use to blitzcreig our auto-immune systems,how do you think the arse-holes can legally stop people by suing them?...they can prove the body does the curing not the Remedys…..these are goddam monsters we are dealing with....in case people aren't clued in yet the gloves are off now its us against them.....we know who they are and will know for a thousand years as we erase them one by one by one.

You didn't read the original post , did you ?
Go back and reread

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   

You make a very - very strong argument and I concede your point's, in Japan - specifically Okinawa there is a region were the water, the soil and even the air are naturally rich in Calcium, it also mean's it is alkaline in that region, many put it down to the diet (which is of course therefore also rich in Calcium) but other's point to a mix of factors, genetic, diet and environment all contributing toward one of the longest living populations in the world were it is not unusual for a man or woman of a hundred to still be working.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Not sure about sodium bicarbonate, but apparently the Iranis have proved that bad bootleg liquor can kill.

Over 40 of them dead consuming tainted moonshine, in a quest to "cure" Covid-19. Yow.

cbsnews.com

Cheers

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Well I am all for taking a dram of the old wee beastie to cure a cold or make a few hundred cold's, make that a few thousand cold's but Scot's liquor is made properly not with meth like that stuff over in Iran probably was.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

You make a very - very strong argument and I concede your point's, in Japan - specifically Okinawa there is a region were the water, the soil and even the air are naturally rich in Calcium, it also mean's it is alkaline in that region, many put it down to the diet (which is of course therefore also rich in Calcium) but other's point to a mix of factors, genetic, diet and environment all contributing toward one of the longest living populations in the world were it is not unusual for a man or woman of a hundred to still be working.

The Okinawan Village is located within a hihgly mineralised Schist outcropping...energetic water moving thru a highly mineralised area gives you "charged water" that is mineralised higher than normal and that is more sympathetic to human /plant uptake IMHO>although I haven't vetted that exact idea out yet....lol.

I learned the parasitic background data first that led me to the Okinawans and also to the Hunza peoples.

I was looking to validate my data patterns and by proxy they were leading me to the longest lived peoples....I was following Hula Clarks/Royal Rifes/Les Browns work first from a supportive perspective and then from a from a skeptics perspective...to gain contrast....as they say All Roads Lead To Rome.

I now enjoy Purple Yams and Apricot Kernels with regularity...and I brought home some wonderful high Mountain gravel of a specific kind that I use to mineralise my own water....way eaiser than trying to bring home 100s of litres of H2O regularly.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

No time for long explanations,sorry,

www.msn.com...

These people are re-testing positive because this bastard bug is a PLEOMORPHIC BACTERIA that the masses all had insitu before this attack on Humanity.

This bug is a bacteria but can change its shape and mass when stimulated under specific circumstances....someone has tweaked ot to act like it has OCD AND IT IS HYPER-MORPHING...…..BASICLLY IT NORMALL GOES ON A ONE WAY STREET AS WE CHASE IT....FROM PARASITIC HOST TO HUMAN IN BACTERIAL FORM IN THE BODY THEN TO VIRAL IN THE BLOOD AND THEN FUNGAL in the body...then it tries to cross the blood-brain barrier.....what we are seeing now are people who have the bastardised chameleon bacteria in both their belly and bloodstream...pingponging back and forth... with reports of it also crossing the blood-brain barrier. Normally this bug does not retreat we treat it in one of the "4Bees the Belly-Blood-Body-Brain"..... like the belly which drives it to the blood where it can hyper-reproduce to surivive then we kill it in the blood and drive it to hyper-reproduce In the body the body in fungal form.....usually what is left over in one area once treated in multiple zones or Bees is so small in number it is unable to overwhelm us and we can finish it off on our own -this time however it is jumping back and forth from belly to blood to belly to blood.....so quickly that we cannot treat only one are before it morphs and it has been designed to morph tactically now....it is jumping back and forth from one Bee to another Bee and leaving a larger than normal numbers of survivors behind to re-colonise each time it returns which is the unusual action here it reinforces those few survivors we can normally mop up ourselves and we are quickly back off to the races re-engaging in battles in areas we thought we had won in.. ….no time to discuss how they enforced tis blueprint upon the bug but its quite clear there aren't exactly many options there.
www.msn.com...

Remedial methods must cover Belly and Blood and Body and Brain treatment simultaneously....with this one you must prepare the entire body at once and make it uninhabitable by the bug no matter what costume it is wearing or how bipolar it is tweaked to behave....so what will make all 4Bees uninhabitable?...Alkalinity impacting all 4Bees...in tolerable levels to us but not to them....there are many ways to achieve this but few that are expedient enough to outpace this little bastard of a Bug...I am using bastard in its correct contextual form not its slang form to send a message to those interested in the technical side of this bugs tactical manipulation.

edit on 14-3-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

Makes some sense since it would decrease the acidity in the body, therefore making it tougher for the virus to thrive since they need an acid environment.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: woodsmom

why do people keep regurgitating this bollox ?

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   
i have a riddle for this thread - it has context

why do people pickle foods ?

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

Use baking soda toothpaste helps. Gargle with hydrogen peroxide every day for even more health benefits.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

You pickle foods to preserve them.
The human body does not want to be pickled.
Viruses and other pathogens prefer an acid environment.
The human body functions better on an alkaline diet. Our modern high acid, high sugar diet contributes to the disease rate in the world.
If you are trying to make a system undesirable for a pathogen, you attempt to remove the factors that make it a breeding ground for the pathogen.

It’s first thing in the morning here and I’ve not figured out the new changes to be able link very well. So forgive me if I didn’t explain fully or properly.

Plus a virus is different from the bacteria we are combatting by pickling foods, they have completely different biological structures.
edit on 14-3-2020 by woodsmom because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-3-2020 by woodsmom because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join