It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corey Feldman distraught after ‘Rape of Two Coreys’ film no-shows online:

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   
So last night Cory Feldman was suppose to exposed the name of many Hollywood pedophiles but during the showing on PayPerView, the website hosting the event was supposedly hacked countless times causing the showing to be canceled. Now Cory’s Feldman’s mother is flaming her own son is a con-artist! Could TBP paid off the mother to keep the exposure from occurring? What is your thoughts, I personally believe there is people to be exposed in Hollywood and to what extent they would go, depends on who they are.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Charlie has enough money and friends to pull the plug on it.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   
he showed the film in LA.
he is rebroadcasting it today.

i think he was haked, because the inter-nationalists running hollywood were worried they might name him.

but he just named the names he named before.

on twitter, people posted the 6 names.

its a shame, those people out there are into weird stuff.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Did anyone honestly expect anything different this time around?

Yeah, didn't think so.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Why not just come out and name names instead of asking for money to do it? I know Hollywood is rife with evil, evil people but when you won't name the abusers unless you get money, that doesn't help the issue. Put these people on blast and hold them accountable for their actions.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

look, as gross as it is.
sheen was 19, haim was 13, but someone else is saying it was the brasia guy, not sheen.

i def knew high school guys hooking up with jr. high girls.

if you are that young, its muddy.

BUT haim wanted to hook up with whoever it was again. but whoever it was, according to the story, rebuffed him.

so haim was into it. and that means it was consensual.

is it gross? yup. when i was in college a 15 year old hit on me hard, i passed. i was 19 or 20.
but again, i knew guys in high school who would hook up with younger girls. but we were also young.

and if haim wanted to hook up again?

if true, sheen is just a party guy, who i also know the type. i used to be a bouncer, and i see them now even in the gym. they will hook up with anyone. i meet more girls like that than guys tho lol.

its the guys who are 40 purposely hunting little kids, those are the bad ones.
high school kids hooking up with high school kids? its sort of ok.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: 2ndSEED

I don't think anyone cares. This is the umpteenth time he has pulled some BS like this.

His next move will be to say he needs money for security again....then maybe he will start another crap band.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: 2ndSEED

Feldman needs to stop trying to make money off of this and either just post on Facebook, Youtube, etc.
Everyone will all be dead from Covid-19 by the time he coughs up some info

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
If he actually wanted to expose these people he would have named them one of the many times he’s been on national television. Instead he does this kind of bs every 5 years.

Now he’s surprised no one is paying attention? It’s the boy who cried wolf scenario. He has Twitter and probably 15 other social media accounts he could put the names out on but he won’t.

Either do it already or stfu, at this point his own credibility is being hurt by this desperate attention and money grab.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Feldman is a con artist, seeking another 15 minutes, and if what he is saying is true..how many rapes have occurred due to inaction.

link   
He's just another washed up ex child star who is broke and any press is good press.

link   

originally posted by: 2ndSEED

Now Cory’s Feldman’s mother is flaming her own son is a con-artist! Could TBP paid off the mother to keep the exposure from occurring? What is your thoughts...

Sounds like Mom is protecting her own arse. She knew... at some point. If not sooner then later. But I suspect she knew -- or at least suspected -- and turned a blind eye.

My daughter did some modeling and acting when she was a teenager and I was chained to her hip every minute. (Boring as hell!!!) She did not go anywhere and did not talk to anyone without my presence -- and many times I said virtually nothing. But I was there.

Cory's mother obviously wasn't.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I guess I won my bet that it wouldn't happen

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: dantanna

Are you insanely drunk right now? I mean what you wrote is the most backward thing I have seen on here and I once read a guy who thinks a fairy living in his drain is trying to kidnap him. How in the heck can you say that it is consensual? I was 11 years old and the guy who abused me was 18 he didn't force me, he didn't make me fear him through violence does that mean it was consensual on my part? I mean by your logic is would be his defense at least.

With respect you have written a dumb comment and if you have any respect for yourself you should either remove it or ask the mods to do so. 19 years old is still 19 years old. You realise by your reasoning any abuser could say it was consensual (which many have done) because the child CHILD!!!! didn't fight them off or and yes this has been said: the victim (VICTIM) persuaded the adult.

With respect if you were the judge of any case you'd have just given a pedophile the perfect excuse to get out of trouble.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I saw Corey Feldman on Fox News the other day.... his hair was dyed black, looked like Eddie Munster!

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I wonder who the publicist was that came up with the idea “we’ll say it was hacked and taken down right after we release it, that way it’ll draw more attention from our targeted audience.”

Never mind. That’s pretty much what any publicist would say.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Dude lost my vote when he mentionrd the 20bucks.

If he REALLY wanted to out pedos, he could go on FOX and just say it. Or lodge a #metoo complaint.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   
D from What's Happening is now a doctor while he is still crying about something that may have happened 30 years. He also performs in one of the worst bands I have ever seen in my life other than Beto Orourke band. Probably a draw.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: dantanna

I was 15 dating a 20 yr old at no point did I ever feel abused or used...still don't. I feel, still to this day, a 15 yr old is old enough to consent.

However a 19 yr old can still molest a 13 yr old. Even a 16yr old can be a rapist molester.

Saying it's just teens is like saying, boys will be boys, or kids will be kids. Let's too many things slide that shouldn't.
edit on 10-3-2020 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-3-2020 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Wow. All that hype for absolutely nothing new.
So glad I didn't fork over $20 to watch that disaster.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join