It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uploading pictures ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Anyone else having trouble uploading pictures? When I try I just get a blank page .

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

It could be that your files are too big. I take a screenshot of any picture I want to upload and upload that instead. That works for me, but other members have different qork around regarding file type, etc.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   
As said above, size of the file matters. As does format. .jpg is fine .jpeg does not upload. All iOS photos are saved as .jpeg by default. Best to have a resize app and file converter app if using an iOS device.

.png is the file format I use.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Yeah I get the size thing , But the upload page its self isn't loading just a blank page .

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Zoom in out
Don't use app
Use DESKTOP VERSION, and not mobile...even on phone
edit on 10-3-2020 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   
1 of the above should expose return pg and size and type matters. Good luck

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Just managed it after weeks of trying to change the avatar and managed to reduce the DPi but thing is it still not right as appears on its side

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gargoyle91
Anyone else having trouble uploading pictures? When I try I just get a blank page .

Yes, same thing has been happening to me for months. Are you using ATS on a smartphone? Because I am.

Even when I get the page to load using destop version I have trouble even uploading photos. And yes they are within the size limit.

And then even when am able to get it to upload, the photo never appears. It's as if it never uploaded at all.

If I had a laptop or desktop computer I would see if the issues persisted, but I don't.
edit on 1032020 by AutomateThis1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

I uploaded a picture and it shows it uploaded. However, when I went to insert the pic it did not show up. Went back to uploaded pics, where it still is, and used the code instead. Strange

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: fernalley
a reply to: AutomateThis1

I uploaded a picture and it shows it uploaded. However, when I went to insert the pic it did not show up. Went back to uploaded pics, where it still is, and used the code instead. Strange

It's just another thing on the list of what's buggy with the site. I can't wait to get another computer, because using a phone is getting to be a hassle when it comes to this site. Just some odd short months ago everything worked fine on mobile. I wish there was a way to get this stuff fixed.

I understand ads are bringing in money to keep this site running, but it can't take much effort to get things working right. I've seen multiple people post saying they would be interested in doing so. Even, if they didn't want a member working on the site, we could have an ATS fundraiser or something to pay someone to work on it.

Idk. just a thought. Heck, I'd do it for free if I knew how to do it.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I open 2 windows of ats
use the 2nd window to upload
then with left click
you get picture
use the BBcode for use in post (thats the top one that shows up)
then copy and then go back to your window one, the one you want to post your reply
then just "paste"
it will then show up in your post

picture deleted
but here is a new one

edit on 0300000024142020-03-11T01:14:24-05:00142403am1 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

There is a place for your avatar questions....and lots of help.

Avatar Creations 2018 - 2019 - 2020

Drop by if you still have trouble with your avatar.

Peace

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

love those who are care for yu and also and give yu hope
and everything.

new topics

top topics

join