It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coronavirus: Rubber Hits the Road at CPAC?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

I wouldn't put anything past some of these Dems... And the fact that the person with Coronavirus has not been identified doesn't allay any such suspicions. And let's add in that the date of diagnosis is not stated, so we cannot even rule out this person did not know at the time he attended CPAC.

Unless and until we have more information, we can only wonder. If this works against the Dems, they have only themselves to blame.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254
He shook hands with several people who did have contact with the sick person.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

He knew before he went?

When was this event? Let me look...okay
The last weekend in February. We knew about the virus then didn't we?
I mean in the general public. Seems we've been talking about it for weeks already.

I'm just wondering if at that time this virus would have been suspected by this person even if they did feel sick.
Did he feel sick or was he just incubating the bug then?

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

I'm sure some sick mind thought that but in general I don't think people are like that no matter who they vote for and I don't think who someone votes for tells you much about them personally either.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Xcalibur254
He shook hands with several people who did have contact with the sick person.

Fingers crossed?

# 1073

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I'm just wondering if at that time this virus would have been suspected by this person even if they did feel sick.

And even if he/she did feel sick, in the ruthless world of politics, they would have taken some cold meds, and carried on. If this person had commitments at CPAC, then it would have been considered the "responsible" thing to do.

And not just in politics, in business in general. I'm sure that's exactly what's happened all across the world -- including here -- for the last several weeks...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join