It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stars and Reply capability down for Corona Virus Thread 4?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

You're likely right,im just spitballing.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 04:07 AM
link   
no U2Us or anything warning or explaining..
I'm told that large threads can cause issues, thus the creation of different parts.
I'm thinking just a glitch and zaph is wanting confirmation.

all good...
edit on 10/3/20 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

About what I expected.

Thank you for the information, Zaph!

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Probably this has a lot of people confused as to the correct information even in the most learned places. The Western media has proven its ability to throttle information they don't want to let free. but this thing has Stopped China Sealed off Italy, North Korea has virtually disappeared off the Map, and Government ministers are dying in Iran, at the moment ATS would probably be the best intelligence gathering source on the internet for the general assimilation of what venom that this virus is doing on a worldwide basis. Except for China but even then little leaks via Hong Kong tell us what's going down. In reality what we can expect and what to plan for. has drifted to the surface in these threads, In what may eventually be a proven life saving act of happenstance.
I have assimilated it carefully , have done the averaging, thrown out the fantasies and have ended up with a very bleak approximation of the near future.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 04:45 AM
link   
I suspect it may have been me.

I think I've posted too many facts.......

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I just noticed that too. Dang.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Coronavirus: 'Stop saying it's a bad flu' - Doctor fighting Italy outbreak shares dramatic account
The doctor says "the message of the danger of what is happening" is not reaching people in a Facebook post shared 29,000 times.

"The display boards with the names of the patients, in different colours depending on the operating unit they belong to, are now all red and instead of the surgical operation there is the diagnosis, which is always the same damned one: bilateral interstitial pneumonia."

He also stressed the virus does not just affect old people, warning that younger people "end up intubated in intensive care" or "worse in ECMO (a machine for the worst cases, which extracts the blood, re-oxygenates it and returns it to the body, waiting for the organism, hopefully, heal your lungs).

He bitterly scorned people "on social networks who pride themselves on not being afraid and ignoring the rules, complaining because their normal lifestyle habits are 'temporarily' in crisis - all the while an epidemiological disaster is taking place".

"And there are no more surgeons, urologists, orthopaedists - we are only doctors who suddenly become part of a single team to face this tsunami that has swept us all".

"The cases multiply, we arrive at the rate of 15-20 hospitalisations a day all for the same reason. The results of the swabs now come one after the other: positive, positive, positive.

"Suddenly the emergency room is collapsing."

Source

There's more breaking news but we wait and I have to leave for awhile.

Coronavirus latest as Irish call centre closes after employee diagnosed with Covid-19 bug
Source

The Coronavirus-Infected Grand Princess Is in Port. But Passengers Are Still Stuck on Board
Source
edit on 10-3-2020 by DancedWithWolves because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: FinallyAwake

Well, let's see. It's the middle of the night, and most of our volunteer staff is still asleep. And without knowing for sure why it was closed, I'm not going to reopen it until there's more staff input as to what's going on.

Hi Zaphod- You figure out what's going on yet?

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: DancedWithWolves

Man that's bad, from your source.

Another doctor from Bergamo, anaesthesiologist Christian Salaroli, told Italian newspaper Corriere della Sera that doctors are now forced to choose who to treat on the basis of the patients' chances of survival.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Staff members are slowly trickling online so please be patient. I'm on the eastern coast of the US and it's not yet 7 AM here. It - could - take a few hours before we get the information necessary to fully understand what's happened.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

Could be time for a part 5...

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Part 4 is on page 287 anyway. Why not just start a part 5, this downtime is killing the flow of info and updates.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rich Z
Well heck, just go ahead and start the new "Corona Virus Updates Part 5". Version 4 is about to the point where it will get closed down pretty soon anyway.

You're wrong.

Can still fit another 200 odd pages on that thread!

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 06:23 AM
link   
🤦‍♂️ They closed there most popular thread?

Why are we just not opening a new one?

🤷‍♂️

I see China, has just stopped counting infected cases.
edit on 10-3-2020 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

I think it will all come down to that, maybe not all countries, but I would say the larger countries will stop reporting. We'll see maybe in the next 30 to 45 days what happens.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

They probably saw how the U.S are handling the crisis and thought what a great idea, why didn't we just think of not testing anybody.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell
I suspect it may have been me.

I think I've posted too many facts.......

lol!

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: FinallyAwake

Well, let's see. It's the middle of the night, and most of our volunteer staff is still asleep. And without knowing for sure why it was closed, I'm not going to reopen it until there's more staff input as to what's going on.

Fair enough, thanks for the feedback.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   
The WHO have begun purging alternative media and news on Corona virus. Just joking, but you know they would if they could.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent
🤦‍♂️ They closed there most popular thread?

Why are we just not opening a new one?

🤷‍♂️

Epidemiologists will need that info (# of cases, deaths, location, age) for research when this is over with.... if it ever ends.
edit on b000000312020-03-10T07:48:23-05:0007America/ChicagoTue, 10 Mar 2020 07:48:23 -0500700000020 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join