It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tucker Carlson Tells The Hard Truth & China Threatens To Ban Exports Of Drugs To The U.S.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: frugal
We don't owe China a trillion dollars any more. They made the world sick and die. They owe all of us. Think of all the people who died, those who were sick and scared, the families who are suffering, the panic and fear they have caused, lost productivity due to reading the situation on the internet news, lost economy and sales due to fear of the consumers. No, I would say the slate is clean or they owe all of us for damages due to the difficulties and supplies people had to use up and purchase for this pandemic. China owes the world. They need to stop being abusers, rude, immoral, unkind. They are just a bad human evil neighbor.

Now, the post above speaks leaps and bounds about what I have just said! Completly uneducated and ignorant!

I will not even bother debating with you, because you will lose. But I am glad you posted this to prove my point!

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Anathros
If we boycotted China, wouldn't they call in our debt? That would cause the dollar to plummet which would further disrupt the world markets. If we decided not to pay up then who would want to do business with us? I can't imagine many countries would knowing we screwed another partner out of a trillion dollars.

I guess the question is how do you go about breaking trade relations with a country you owe over a trillion dollars to with minimal damage to your own country?

Purchasing T-Notes di not operate or work as 'markers'....to be"called in"...

Now...insurance companies, spearheaded by Blue Cross Blue Shield (to bring ridiculous prescription pricing down) began producing medications last year....which is expanding quickly. The US government can inject vast monies quickly and bye bye China Pharmaceuticals. US labs will appear all over, hell we trained almost all of the world's chemists, put ours to work.

The overview is becoming bleak. Wars have started over less.

mg

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: DustDoses

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: Bloodworth
The u.s. relies on China too much...

Made in America ...its that hard?

Can you pay 15$ an hour to every worker? Earning an actual living and taking care of others requires at least that much minimum.

Will Americans pay the higher prices?

But if everything is suddenly more expensive, 15$ hr may not be enough. Make it 25$ hr.

But that'll make everything even more expensive, so 25$ hr suddenly won't be enough. We'll need 35$ an hr...

It becomes an inflationary cycle.

Maybe it's best to keep China employed for the time being till we can work out real solutions to our economic conundrum?

That's simply not what creates inflation.

Inflation is caused by increase in the total money supply. Economics 101.

Total money supply is ultimately grown through bank loans/bank interest.

A $25 minimum wage, for instance, while it would effectively strangle certain small business owners, would not create measurable inflation, but would effectively create a more even distribution of the money supply.

The increase of cost to produce anything causes inflation.

Total money supply is only one factor. Wages or cost of materials or even insurance costs will all play towards inflationary trends.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

If they stop sending medicine, we stop sending FOOD, yes, we export a LOT of food to China. Lets see how that works out for them.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join