It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jussie Smollett Rejected By Illinois Supreme Court In Bid To Halt New Indictments...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: looneylupinsrevenge
So the fact that he tried to have two innocent people charged with federal felonies...

Let's not pretend we feel bad for those dimwit brothers who agreed to perpetrate this hoax for monetary remuneration from Juicy. All three need some 6x9 time.

Nope I was meaning the two random folks he tried send the cops after, when this all first started. You know, when he claimed it was two "white" guys wearing MAGA hats who jumped him, poured bleach on him, and draped a noose around his kneck. Those are the innocent people I was referring too, not the two idiots who helped him commit the crime.
edit on 11-3-2020 by looneylupinsrevenge because: Reasons

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Nope I was meaning the two random folks he tried send the cops after...

The cops never went after anyone from what I recall.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Nope I was meaning the two random folks he tried send the cops after...

The cops never went after anyone from what I recall.

Whether the cops actually went after anyone or not, is not the question. Just the fact that he was willing to sacrifice two innocents, just so he could prop up his failing career, speaks volumes of the type of person he really is.

While most might be willing to give him a pass, because no one else was affected. I can not, this speaks to premeditation and something a truly unwell individual would do. For that he needs to be held accountable for his attempted actions.
edit on 11-3-2020 by looneylupinsrevenge because: Reasons

edit on 11-3-2020 by looneylupinsrevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   
At the time, jucy had immediate support from spartacus and the ugandan giant, both were candidates for the office of the president. There was also an anti lynching bill going around at that time. Lots of people tangled up in this mess imo.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   
You know I'm surprised Subway hasn't hired him yet...

"Juicy loves our subs so much he got beat up for it!"

They could also do the footlong "Juicy" sub as a special. I mean Jimmy Johns had the Little John sub.....

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Whether the cops actually went after anyone or not, is not the question. Just the fact that he was willing to sacrifice two innocents, just so he could prop up his failing career, speaks volumes of the type of person he really is.

You cant sacrifice non-existent people. Let's not get carried away, charge for what he did, not anything based on emotions.

edit on 11-3-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Listen---I agree with you kinda. If someone like you or I does it---then yes its probably overkill to take it this far. But that's not this case. He used his celebrity to push this issue into the national spotlight. He was all over TV talking about the racist attack and not being afraid. He tried to make himself a symbol of all the racism in the Trump era. And he did this in order to gain more money on a show he was on.

He then claims he did nothing wrong and tried to blame the cops after his story came unraveled. He deserves this

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   
so will the 16 charges be re-instated?
and will fox get some as well?

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
At the time, jucy had immediate support from spartacus and the ugandan giant, both were candidates for the office of the president. There was also an anti lynching bill going around at that time. Lots of people tangled up in this mess imo.

Kamala is his pal and she and Spartacus were pushing the pointless anti-lynching bill which added on 5 years to a life without parole sentence for murder. I predict that old Matressback herself will be tied into this hoax.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   

You cant sacrifice non-existent people. Let's not get carried away, charge for what he did, not anything based on emotions.

Obviously we see it differently, best we can do at this point is agree to disagree.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join