It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

She has torn this Nation Apart

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Hopefully he's going into self quarantine like Ted Cruz. I'm surprised there's not a thread about it yes. Cruz, Donald, and Ivanka have all been exposed.
Can back up your claims?

He's referring to appearances at CPAC I'm sure.

One attendee at CPAC tested positive, so, of course, everyone there must be exposed. But Cruz I think had actual contact with that person. Donald and Ivanka, not so much AFAIK. Rep. Gosar I think is also going into self-quarantine for the same reason.

pjmedia.com...

I'm sure certain corners of the leftosphere will be waiting with baited breath for the attendees to start dropping like flies in the coming weeks.

edit on 9-3-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: silo13

It's his divisive attitude that I don't like. Not his fear. fear is normal.

I said he should stop doing rallies and being in large groups a week ago.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Remember everyone, go get your corned beef and cabbage this week from the grocery store, maybe there will be a quarantine next week and it will ruin St'. Patricks day dinner. We went out and got a brisket flat and some cabbage yesterday, the price was three bucks a pound for the Reuben brand which is pretty decent. I wonder how that freezes?

Why would Trump and pence go to something like that when they were just at a function and someone there was infected. Why is Pelosi even having that, hopefully the Republican Congressmen stay away, we do not need them sick.
edit on 9-3-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Hopefully he's going into self quarantine like Ted Cruz. I'm surprised there's not a thread about it yes. Cruz, Donald, and Ivanka have all been exposed.
Can back up your claims?

One attendee at CPAC tested positive, so, of course, everyone there must be exposed. But Cruz I think had actual contact with that person. Donald and Ivanka, not so much AFAIK. Rep. Gosar I think is also going into self-quarantine for the same reason.

pjmedia.com...

I'm sure certain corners of the leftosphere will be waiting with baited breath for the attendees to start dropping like flies in the coming weeks.

I already know, I just wanted to call them out on their willful disingenuous take of the issue, as per usual MO of the average leftist consuming and pushing fake news because Orange Man Bad.
edit on 9-3-2020 by Arnie123 because: Truth

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Look, if you don't like divisiveness, then you don't like anyone on any side of the isle. They almost all deride their political opposition and refuse to have anything to do with them. It's not enough to disagree anymore. It all has to be a moral crusade where those who disagree with you are not just in disagreement, they're plain immoral and evil.

And you cannot deny that. No one has any high ground on this. And Obama was also a master of it.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Lol welovetrump.com.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Can back up your claims?

Take your pick:

This is the guy:

edit on 9-3-2020 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   

a reply to: ketsuko

He should still attend though.

That's what a good leader would do.

Yeah he should have shown up to clap awkwardly, give dirty looks, pass some ink pens around, and tear up a few pages of speech or something.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Can back up your claims?

pjmedia.com...

I already know, I just wanted to call them out on their willful disingenuous take of the issue, as per usual MO of the average leftist consuming and pushing fake news because Orange Man Bad.

I just posted pics of Donald and Ivanka shaking hands with him.

fAkE NeWz 0rAnGe MaN bAd

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Bull pucky. Bull pucky. A big nothing burger. More crap from right wing losers.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Wait, wait, wait ...

So not too long ago, you said a "good leader" would attend this large gathering of people, but now you say he should stop doing large rallies and being in groups of people?

Dude ... it also occurs to me that since he has shaken hands with someone who apparently tested positive for the worst flu-like illness of the last couple of decades that if he did go, you'd be criticizing him for that because, you know, attending a large gathering of people after exposure to the WuFlu.

As I have said, he can't win no matter what he does, so why should he even bother to try to please?

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

It’s the first time a president has skipped the traditional, non-partisan luncheon

That's a very funny line. If pelosi is involved you know she WILL make it political.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Trump should go just to sit there an tear up napkins.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Good one, I live in the UK and dont like any politicians, but my head is as far up CNN ass as your bias needs it to be, could I suggest your head is up FOX/Gateway/welovetrumps ass as a childish counter argument.

You don’t know what you’re talking about because of your bias .

Let’s play a game .

Here’s some 1 Fox host/2 anchors speaking out against trump. You give me a list of CNN anchors speaking out against Nancy . Then your opinion will be validated .

In an extremely rare opportunity to hear from the network's news-side stars, Fox News anchors Chris Wallace, Bret Baier and Martha MacCallum were on the same stage on Thursday afternoon to talk about what it's like to cover President Donald Trump — and occasionally draw his ire.

Wallace talked about the experience of being sniped at by the president on Twitter. "The three of us have all been targets of the president's tweets," he told the crowd at Advertising Week in New York. "It's a very surreal thing. I think we all kind of embrace it as: We've got his attention, so we must be doing something right."

Fox

What brain diesease has she got by the way, I think you were right it could be contagious, makes people say ridiculous things

TDS aka Trump anxiety disorder .

Apparently you caught it .

I’m not saying fox isn’t biased. They just aren’t completely biased like the main stream media .
edit on 9-3-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   

He should still attend though.

That's what a good leader would do.

Why? Its not like its some long standing tradition...lol

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Respectfully, it's ALL biased, including and not limited to you and me. That's how divisive this current paradigm is. There was once a time when holding a differing opinion on the direction America, the great experiment should go, was welcomed. That time is no longer. I see very little written about this. If you object and support a differing opinion these days, then you "hate America." America used to mean welcoming different point of view to arrive, through its system of checks and balances, a way forward that's best for all of us. But then, we didn't have leaders who spoke of beautiful testing and perfect phone calls, as if whatever's taking place there is quintessential right and therefore, nothing else can be right.

This has gotten to be quite alarming. So then once the parameters are outlined in this way, it becomes about pointing the finger at just this one person, as you've done, OP, with Pelosi. LOL. Yah, it's all Pelosi's fault, or Trump's fault. You are just doing the diligence of those who live to concquer and divide us.
regards,
tetra

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

Good one, I live in the UK and dont like any politicians, but my head is as far up CNN ass as your bias needs it to be, could I suggest your head is up FOX/Gateway/welovetrumps ass as a childish counter argument.

You don’t know what you’re talking about because of your bias .

TDS aka Trump anxiety disorder .

Apparently you caught it .

Thank for telling me that I dont know what I am talking about, phew, I will rest easy now after your diagnosis, So despite me saying that I dont like ANY politicians then, your sure I do, can you suggest which politicians I must/do like.

And to clarify is TDS looks more like Trump defense syndrome in this thread, is that as contagious? where did I demean your leader on this thread?
edit on 9-3-2020 by UpIsNowDown because: typo

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   

You don’t know what you’re talking about if you claim Fox is as biased as the rest of the media .

Here’s a Harvard study from .

That said, the coverage of some news organizations was so negative, according to the Harvard study, that it seems hard to argue that the coverage was anywhere near a neutral presentation of facts. Assessing the tone of news coverage, the Harvard researchers found that CNN's Trump coverage was 93 percent negative, and seven percent positive. The researchers found the same numbers for NBC.

Others were slightly less negative. The Harvard team found that CBS coverage was 91 percent negative and 9 percent positive. New York Times coverage was 87 percent negative and 13 percent positive. Washington Post coverage was 83 percent negative and 17 percent positive. Wall Street Journal coverage was 70 percent negative and 30 percent positive. And Fox News coverage also leaned to the negative, but only slightly: 52 percent negative to 48 percent

[url]https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/byron-york-harvard-study-cnn-nbc-trump-coverage-93-percent-negative

I dont like ANY politicians then, your sure I do, can you suggest which politicians I must/do like.

I know this is an international fourm.

But you’re from the UK .

Shouldn’t you be whining about Boris ? ( down home we say pick up the dog crap in your own yard before you complain about ours)

TDS looks more like Trump defense syndrome in this thread,

I don’t consider my actions defensive .

I’m slamming down your predictable rhetoric and leaving you with no factual counter.

I don’t even have to look. You guys say the same crap over and over so I’ve just copy pasted it to files.

Now challenge me on the credibility of my position.

Hmmmmmm?
edit on 9-3-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: a325nt

If Nancy Pelosi contracts coronavirus at that luncheon, she's a goner. Tons of underlying health conditions, ripe for the right trigger.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

According to those numbers, FOX would actually be about right down the middle, but compared to most of the rest, it would seem to be hellaciously right leaning instead of more centrist.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join