It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

She has torn this Nation Apart

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Full title is: Trump to Skip Pelosi’s St. Patrick’s Day Lunch, Says She Has Torn “This Nation Apart”

Both Trump and Pence will be skipping the St. Patrick's day luncheon hosted by Nancy Pelosi which will be the first time since 2003 .. I can not say I blame him as Pelosi is not someone I would want to be around.. Whatever her brain has might be contagious and IMO makes COVID-19 look like a mild case of a bad cold..

The annual lunch on Capitol Hill takes place around St. Patrick’s Day in addition to a White House meeting with the Prime Minister of Ireland and a White House reception where the Taoiseach traditionally gives the president a bowl of shamrocks.

The Congressional luncheon is an ongoing tradition started by House Speaker Tip O’Neill in 1983, who invited President Ronald Reagan to Capitol Hill for the occasion.

But the relationship between Trump and Pelosi has deteriorated, particularly after she ripped up the president’s speech at his 2020 State of the Union address.

She also removed the words “high privilege” and “distinct honor” for the traditional introduction of the president at Congress at the beginning of his speech.

At last year’s St. Patrick’s Day celebration, Pelosi needled Trump on immigration at the reception by pointedly quoting former President Ronald Reagan and O’Neill on the issue.

welovetrump.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
Whatever her brain has might be contagious and IMO makes COVID-19 look like a mild case of a bad cold..

I think ALL politicans are dumb and only in it for themselves, but may I enquire what brain diesease is contagious? and would it be shown via a welovetrump link, dam that almost as bad as putting posters up of politicians in your home. You do know neither left or right care about the common man/woman dont you.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Polosi has done nearly as much damage to this nation in public as Mrs Clinton has.
Obviously once you dig into private damage that comparison doesn't even count... But that isn't the point.

The only reason I could see anyone being seen in public with Pelosi is to call her out on trying to destroy this country, and then watch get squirm... But her supporters are so blind and her backing is so rich I just don't see what you could possibly do to look good in front of so much bad. The media would have a field day supporting the old bat instead of reporting.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

originally posted by: 727Sky
Whatever her brain has might be contagious and IMO makes COVID-19 look like a mild case of a bad cold..

I think ALL politicans are dumb and only in it for themselves, but may I enquire what brain diesease is contagious? and would it be shown via a welovetrump link, dam that almost as bad as putting posters up of politicians in your home. You do know neither left or right care about the common man/woman dont you.

www.thegatewaypundit.com... razed-speaker-pelosi/

“She Has Torn This Country Apart” – Trump Declines Invitation to St. Patrick’s Day Lunch with Scorching Letter to Crazed Speaker Pelosi
Jim Hoft by Jim Hoft March 8, 2020 237 Comments

234Share 152Tweet Email

She has torn the country apart.
President Trump declines invitation to St. Patrick’s Day Lunch with crazed Democrat Speaker.

The Daily Mail reported:

President Donald Trump slammed and snubbed Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Sunday with an announcement he won’t attend the annual St. Patrick’s Day lunch in the Capitol this Thursday.

It’s the first time a president has skipped the traditional, non-partisan luncheon since George W. Bush missed it in 2003, shortly before the United States invaded Iraq.

The luncheon – formally called the Friends of Ireland Luncheon – is hosted by the Speaker of the House, who is Pelosi, and honors the taoiseach of Ireland.

Leo Varadkar, the current taoiseach of Ireland, is traveling to attend it, as Irish leaders do every year.

White House Spokesman Judd Deere released a statement on the administration’s decision to skip the event, via Politico.

www.politico.com...

White House Spokesman Judd Deere released a statement on the administration’s decision to skip the event, via Politico.

“Since the Speaker has chosen to tear this Nation apart with her actions and her rhetoric, the President will not participate in moments where she so often chooses to drive discord and disunity, and will instead celebrate the rich history and strong ties between the United States and Ireland at the White House on March 12. The relationship between our two countries has never been stronger, and the President looks forward to welcoming the Prime Minister of Ireland for the annual Shamrock Bowl presentation.”

Plenty of articles if you can get your head out of CNN or MSN

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 06:22 AM
link   
not interested
she is finished
doesnt care about her fellow mankind

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

LOl, instant jump to I must watch CNN, lol

Good one, I live in the UK and dont like any politicians, but my head is as far up CNN ass as your bias needs it to be, could I suggest your head is up FOX/Gateway/welovetrumps ass as a childish counter argument.

What brain diesease has she got by the way, I think you were right it could be contagious, makes people say ridiculous things

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   
If this were Hollywood we were talking about, everyone would call this one of the top 20 star feuds of all time, and it would be high drama and entertainment. Unfortunately, it's the leadership of country, and we're stuck watching it until either we have a new president or San Fran stops electing Nan (or she dies) or the House stops making her Speaker.

It's normal for you to have two people who just can't stand each other. It happens. But it gets in the way of things when those two are in top leadership positions in the country.

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

What brain diesease has she got by the way,

TDS, dementia, probably some cognitive deterioration from long term alcohol abuse...

Take your pick.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   

BS. He is skipping it because's he is scared of covid.

Using polosi as an excuse. And a poor one at that. Saying she is tearing the country apart while he himself isn't a good enough leader to show up and represent unity.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Nah, it's wrong to place blame here. Neither one has any moral high ground. We all saw it at SOTU. He didn't shake, but she ripped up the speech.

Face it -- they hate each other enough this has gone past either of them caring or trying. Don't try to play games with it or make any excuses.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Using polosi as an excuse. And a poor one at that. Saying she is tearing the country apart while he himself isn't a good enough leader to show up and represent unity.

Do you follow your own lead ?
I bet not.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

He should still attend though.

That's what a good leader would do.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Wait a second. Trump is skipping an event that he can use to promote himself? Is he getting soft in his old age?

He should get his ass out there and do all his comedy bits like shrinking behind the podium to imitate a fellow billionaire of shorter stature and giving everyone a lasting nickname. The country needs you Mr. President! We want our dancing orange monkey.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   
They both seem mature.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   
does trump now have a fever?

we will find out soon

why do i say this

well, ... you all will know now in 3 days from now

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   

He's probably more concerned with needing a food taster against her poison than Covid.

And - even if he is concerned with Covid? He should be. He knows for the GOOD OF OUR COUNTRY he needs to stay strong and well.

45-2020!

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   

a reply to: ketsuko

He should still attend though.

That's what a good leader would do.

Pffft, I'm tired of him always having to dance to the tune of others. Someone always has a criticism of what a good leader does or does not do, and it's funny how it's never what he actually did or does.

So I'm done with that one.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Hopefully he's going into self quarantine like Ted Cruz. I'm surprised there's not a thread about it yes. Cruz, Donald, and Ivanka have all been exposed.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Hopefully he's going into self quarantine like Ted Cruz. I'm surprised there's not a thread about it yes. Cruz, Donald, and Ivanka have all been exposed.

Do we make a thread about it every time someone is exposed to the equivalent of the flu?

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Can back up your claims?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join