It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mathematical Spread of COVID 19 Explained In Video Form...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I tell you what I find alarming is that if this were a pandemic killing millions the reactions to the media reporting would be no different than what we are currently seeing, some would mock, some would prepare, some wouldn't care, some would say its a hoax, some would play down the event, some would be scared etc, all while waiting for media to tell us what you to do next.

Good real numbers don't lie...we don't have the numbers...

edit on 9-3-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I tell you what I find alarming is that if this were a pandemic killing millions the reactions to the media reporting would be no different than what we are currently seeing, some would mock, some would prepare, some wouldn't care, some would say its a hoax, some would play down the event, some would be scared etc, all while waiting for media to tell us what you to do next.

Good real numbers don't lie...we don't have the numbers...

That's right and thats my point, if it were a pandemic killing millions the numbers would also be fake.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   

That's right and thats my point, if it were a pandemic killing millions the numbers would also be fake.

Really? Do the bodies just disappear too? We are talking 2020 not 1920... You can't hide crap in a world where if you fart 7 billion people know.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

We would get reports of funeral homes burning bodies at unprecedented levels, we would get reports of hundreds of bodies in body bags.

Look at wuhan it's now a ghost city where did all the people go or are they all at home playing frogger ?

The truth has been withheld from the public numerous times before and for public safety no less, it took them 50 years to admit there was dangers associated with smoking.

You want the truth, you can't handle the truth....

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 12:47 AM
link   

The reality is the markets are contracting, countries and cities are in lock down
No hype, that is what's happening
you are tallying the numbers while this is still in-play

Do you believe the USA can do a better job of containment than China, if not
what do you think will be the result?

And say we just let it spread,not make a fuss
would you regret not trying to snuff it while we had a chance before it mutated into a deadly seasonal strain?
maybe it ironically ends up floating on your tea on the eve of your 70th

The lack of conscience for the generations that built and fought for your everything is disturbing.

edit on 10-3-2020 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

or are they all at home playing frogger ?

Pretty much, unless they're too sick.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

People still play frogger

Good to see ya posting, so what's your take on this virus and the numbers in the op?

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 01:18 AM
link   

The virus is a bad thing and we will see more of its like.
Numbers...remains to be seen.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Thats fair, I suspect it's going to get a lot worse.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

The virus is a bad thing and we will see more of its like.
Numbers...remains to be seen.

Well #. Phage is still on here. Now it's a party...

Glad to see you doing well.

-YALT

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: all2human

The reality is the markets are contracting, countries and cities are in lock down
No hype, that is what's happening
you are tallying the numbers while this is still in-play

Well the market has been itching for a correction for a couple of years now and Cov19 was a good excuse, now add the oil issue on top of that and that is what continued the fall. I would bet by the end of this week we will be back under 10% down as part of a normal correction.

Do you believe the USA can do a better job of containment than China, if not
what do you think will be the result?

Sure we can, we are not as tight living as China and in the end I think it comes down to quality care for those in need. How many locked down in a city that should have been under care in a hospital and hardly had clean potable water. There are many more issues in China that we do not have here in the States.

And say we just let it spread,not make a fuss
would you regret not trying to snuff it while we had a chance before it mutated into a deadly seasonal strain?
maybe it ironically ends up floating on your tea on the eve of your 70th

The lack of conscience for the generations that built and fought for your everything is disturbing.

Locking down large cities is not going to do anything but cause more problems. Communist countries can do that because they will just shoot you if you do not follow their orders...lol

edit on 10-3-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   

I am a boomer, and it is 85+ who already have medical issues that are the most affected, so I'm not sure your point. I promise I'll stay home for 14 days if I am positive.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   
pass
edit on 11-3-2020 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   
oops

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Well the market has been itching for a correction for a couple of years now and Cov19 was a good excuse
, now add the oil issue on top of that and that is what continued the fall. I would bet by the end of this week we will be back under 10% down as part of a normal correction.

You're going to see 20,000 before it ever sees anything close to 30,000 again...

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: YouAreLiedTo

I was quoting Xtrozero
having difficulty finding practice space on ATS lol

i mean the idea that what is happening to the markets is only a coincidence is just ridiculous.
And quality care in hospitals..
totally dependant on if hospitals are not shut down,overflowing or its staff infected.
i like the rose coloured glasses
but i'm sure not wearing them.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   

I was quoting Xtrozero
having difficulty finding practice space on ATS lol

i mean the idea that what is happening to the markets is only a coincidence is just ridiculous.
And quality care in hospitals..
totally dependant on if hospitals are not shut down,overflowing or its staff infected.
i like the rose coloured glasses
but i'm sure not wearing them.

USA was trying to keep everything down until the Pandemic Bonds matured in April. Now that the WHO pulled that rug out, we should see some real testing.

I just hope they give us the real numbers.

USA has been more of a coverup than China at this point...

Govt cares about the economy, not the individual. Like an ant hill sacrificing half the colony to save the queen...

My ass is at home for 30 days to see what happens. I've had PTO burning anyways...

Edit: we'll see what the idiot in charge has to say in an hour..
edit on 11-3-2020 by YouAreLiedTo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Xtrozero: "Locking down large cities is not going to do anything but cause more problems"

Korea:
According to the latest Korea Centers For Disease Control and Prevention data, the number of new daily infections across the country has largely declined in recent days.
www.forbes.com...
China:
BEIJING: China confirmed only eight new coronavirus infections in Hubei province, the first time the epicentre of the epidemic recorded a daily tally in single-digits, as tough containment measures dramatically slow the spread of the virus in mainland China.
www.channelnewsasia.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Only if your a misanthrope

The problems I'm suggesting is America is not prepared to do that. Lock down LA for a month...No one in or out and see that happens. Are you honestly convinced the cure would NOT be worst than the disease in this case?

China's 4% death rate is extremely higher than what we will see, so did they artificially induce an extra 3.5% due to their Draconian efforts? China can bring in 100,000 troops and threaten by gun point people to stay AND they can shoot at will. Also in many of these cities people live within a short walk or bike ride to their work and stores, America travels, hell I drive 100 miles a day driving to work.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   

World Health Organization is as useless and "elite minded" as the United Nations. WHO spent more $$$ on private and first-class jet travel over the past 5 years than they did on "causes".

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join