It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contempt order filed for Hunter (deadbeat dad) Biden

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA
a reply to: watchitburn

That reminds me of this...

WASHINGTON ― The Treasury Department has given congressional Republicans sensitive financial information related to Hunter Biden after having refused to give Democrats President Donald Trump’s tax returns.  

Huffpost

So then the court could just get it from them. Whats the problem?

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

He’s a complete dumbass.

He could have probably made a deal before it went to court .

Now it looks like they’re going to get the whole shabang .

edit on 8-3-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

WASHINGTON ― The Treasury Department has given congressional Republicans sensitive financial information related to Hunter Biden after having refused to give Democrats President Donald Trump’s tax returns.  

Huffpost

The problem is the poster is missing the whole point

Trumps tax returns were just part of a campaign (like the rest of them) to try and tarnish Trump in some way.

With Biden this is an actual federal investigation into his involvement with Ukrainian and Chinese money laundering through the companies Hunter was "in charge" of and possibly facilitating funding Proxy wars with that money.
edit on 8-3-2020 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I get what you are trying to say, and I ain't no fan of Biden Jr. . .. But "deadbeat dad", is such a useless "created" word.
"Deadbeat"? By what "standard"? Or who's "standard"? Let me guess? The "law"?

Let "the law" give the kids to the dad for once? And then we can create a new "word", or at least? Find out if he's really a "deadbeat".

Biden and Biden Jr. are really "deadbeat" men. Which has nothing to do with being a loving "dad" or their "right" to be a father to their children. Women can't be father's. But yet? We allow them to raise the kids and give them everymeans to complain about being a "single parent"....

I have no love for the Biden's. Both of them idiots need to "get a grip" on their own manliness, and understand, that placating the womens vote, is not going to help an American Republic or a political career.
The reason the OP can even bring this up is because the Biden's have failed nobody, but themselves, with not being men. And allowing the "female" mind, to control their voting and ideology.

I wouldn't call my enemies cowards, before destroying them.
Neither would I call a "mother" a "good mother", just because she has "legal custody".
I wouldn't be quick to judge B. Jr. as a "deadbeat dad" either. "Mom" could easily be just as "deadbeat" if the situation was reversed. But you'd probably have never knew about it.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Wow what a piece of crap. Imagine all the admiration and praise as POTUS he'd get for "being real" with people when he called someone a name he didnt like or agree with. Hmmmmm...
edit on 8-3-2020 by BoscoMoney because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

When these documents hit the court it’s gonna blow the whole federal investigation wide open .

There won’t be enough buses!
edit on 8-3-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

Huffpost

The problem is the poster is missing the whole point

Trumps tax returns were just part of a campaign (like the rest of them) to try and tarnish Trump in some way.

With Biden this is an actual federal investigation into his involvement with Ukrainian and Chinese money laundering through the companies Hunter was "in charge" of and possibly facilitating funding Proxy wars with that money.

I was going to let you keep going but now I have to ask

What do you think I was trying to say in my post?

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: murphy22

"Deadbeat"? By what "standard"? Or who's "standard"? Let me guess? The "law"?

Uhh well

1. Denying he knew her

2. Then denying it was his kid

3.After the paternity test showing it was his ,claiming he had no money and no means to pay child support

Thats pretty damn dead beat if you ask me

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

When these documents hit the court it’s gonna blow the whole federal investigation wide open .

Suuuuure. Just like all the other BS that was supposed to expose the "Deep State" and the 100000 indictments and arrests. The IG report, everything....that turned out to be BS.

Tick tock.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Suuuuure. Just like all the other BS that was supposed to expose the "Deep State" and the 100000 indictments and arrests. The IG report, everything....that turned out to be BS.

The Deep State has been exposed already. Where have you been?

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

Tick tock.

Horowitz report was extremely damning. More than many expect. Even the whitewashed media version of it like whoa!!

Durham's has not been released yet

All investigations into Trump found more evidence of abuse of power from the Democrats that it found about anything to do with Trump.

Alot has been uncovered in the last 2 years. And more to come.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   

In reality.

There is no "deep state."

Where have you been?

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   

"Tax returns" are just a weapon for the "unAmeican" kind of people, to use. Real Americans don't give a rats a** about them! I would not use a "tax" as an example.
America isn't even 300 years old, and yet? The "tax returns" have only became an issue in the last 100 years.
Never minding the FACT that, earnings and wages, "ARE NOT INCOME" or "taxable". Because it is not "income".

But you are right in one regard. It is part of a campaign.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   

did you answer my earlier question ?

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Probably a different rock than you.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   

In reality.

Where have you been?

That is impossible.

Democratic nations could never control a long-game and compete with long-term dictatorships like Russia and China, if there was no deep state.

It is necessity of our democratic society.
edit on pSun, 08 Mar 2020 21:08:06 -05002020 106Sun, 08 Mar 2020 21:08:06 -0500pmAmerica/ChicagoSunday by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Tick tock.

Horowitz report was extremely damning. More than many expect. Even the whitewashed media version of it like whoa!!

Durham's has not been released yet

All investigations into Trump found more evidence of abuse of power from the Democrats that it found about anything to do with Trump.

Alot has been uncovered in the last 2 years. And more to come.

Wake me when all this supposedly happens, this grand unveiling of abuse and the deep state with mass arrests, and etc.

I live in reality.

And more to come.

Tick tock? Yawn.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: murphy22

Probably a different rock than you.

Mine is on earth.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   

In that case? You would be right, and I stand corrected.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   

In reality.

Where have you been?

oh the Irony, your tag says "Defending Reality and Truth # resist" and yet you deny the very very clear exposing of the deepstate?

The illegal actions of the FBI and previous administrations to investigate a private citizen using DOCTORED, and sometimes downright FAKE information to obtain FISA warrants?

The complete Campaign to overturn a constitutionally held election based on, well, NOTHING?

And the continued attempts at doing so? And thats the SHORT list.

#resist indeed

I live in reality.

Technically so does someone in a Coma

new topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join