It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CoVID19, from 8 days ago to now

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Anathros

I can't even begin to imagine the mentality of an American who demands we all get tested or go to jail. Nevermind the fact that manufacturing and distributing an accurate test for 350 million+ tests would take years, or that we would need millions of new labs (and technicians) to analyze those tests "immediately."

Some people have lost their damn minds.
edit on 9-3-2020 by 0zzymand0s because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: dogstar23

I don't think any of that will play out. I think people will get sick but most wouldn't even know it's this without all the media hype and a test. They'd just do their normal sick thing and get better. In fact it sounds like a few folks here already have. Doubt we will even see 10m infected at one time. And like you said summer is just around the corner and with warmer weather we will see a rapid decline in cases.

Lol me and my family had a cold last week that matched the symptoms. Week later we'll all fine. If that really was Corona it ain't no thing.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

omg people. Do you not read ats?

care is being sarcastic. He like me and many others don't think this virus is our doom at all.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1
Wait? 21 dead? Where is that info coming from. Last I heard it was only 398 cases and 12 dead?? I just saw that this morning. How is it in almost every single state, well almost. Link please!

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Just because it holds strikingly similar characteristics as the plague during midevil Europe doesn't mean you guys get the green light to go all monty python in here.

Lets be realistic. Everyone dies regardless how silly and irrational you choose to make yourself look to a bunch of online strangers. So why not ... sit back... relax... crack open a Corona. Cheers big ears!!!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join