It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Martial Law Coming Soon?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Really not sure if this is a conspiracy, but the timing of this "CoronaVirus" BS is very suspicious to me. First, why did it just show up out of the blue, I have never heard of it until last week and now, 1000's are dead and millions to be infected soon? Where did this thing come from? Certainly, for something to materialize like this seemingly overnight is very suspicious.

So, the impeachment is over and boom SHTF, now everybody is out of their mind racing to the stores to hoard toilet paper, masks (which are useless) and sanitizer? How long before Trump declares martial law and uses that to keep the presidency indefinitely? What happens when all of the elections are suspended and the entire country can't vote him out?

Civil unrest will surely follow sometime soon and civil war soon thereafter, OMFG, this all just stinks to high heaven.

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritofsoul

First, why did it just show up out of the blue, I have never heard of it until last week

You must not come here often then.

There have been threads about it since the beginning of the year.

ETA - Don't Panic it will be ok.

edit on 8-3-2020 by LookingAtMars because: psm

+15 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Civil War? LMAO

Keep watching MSM....they're the ones who are pushing the panic button and making people like you think irrationally.

Why? Because they want to tank the economy and ruin Trump's credibility.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Many have been discussing the virus heavily since late January right here on this site.

There are 4 volumes of the "Coronavirus Updates" threads (Part 4 is currently on page 260 so we will inevitably have a Part 5 and 6, and so on eventually).

That means ATS alone has already built a library of over 1300 pages based on the Coronavirus just from that series alone (not to mention the countless other coronavirus threads that we've seen over the past month)

It's only going to get worse from here..

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   

You

First, why did it just show up out of the blue, I have never heard of it until last week and now, 1000's are dead and millions to be infected soon?

You just described every flu season.

Should people be concerned, yes.

Should people with health issues take precautions, yes.

Should we start treating people like “carriers” instead of humans, no. This is getting ridiculous. And it’s sad and tiring.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Meh this is what we mean when we say.

Don’t panic...

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Although you're partly uninformed as LookingAtMars said, you're 100% right. This is exactly what the Western (and possibly other) nations needed. Right now people are just focusing on the current situation, but not looking at the overall big picture. You can get this damned virus a 100 times and more. Everything will crash within several months due to the massive increase of people needing medical treatment. Not to mention all the other side effects. Look what happened in China, and for a Western world example, Italy. Military WILL be used against the public. First for simple ''border control'', but it's presence and missions will change as the situation get's worse.

I have zero doubts this is it. This is exactly what all of us have been hearing and discussing for years. The only question left is, do you really want to survive the outbreak/collapse? What's in store after that won't be pretty.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

They were feeling better and you had to go and add this.

It's only going to get worse from here

Panic and fear are only the moons of Mars.

Just get prepared and get informed. life will happen, just be as ready as you can without going overboard.

edit on 8-3-2020 by LookingAtMars because: make sense

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Cripes on a cracker. This crap is out of control at this point. Look, no amount of hiding and hoarding is going to ensure you are never exposed to it. People seem to think hoarding tons of crap is going to protect them. Its not. This is a lottery game, much like the "regular" flu is. Please calm down, there's no civil war and no martial law coming. YEESH.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

Civil War? LMAO

Keep watching MSM....they're the ones who are pushing the panic button and making people like you think irrationally.

Why? Because they want to tank the economy and ruin Trump's credibility.

I'm sorry to break the news to you, but the World doesn't revolve around the US. This is a global epidemic. Sure, the clinically insane Democrats will likely use it to their advantage, but the whole world is panicking. Not just the corrupt US media.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritofsoul
Civil unrest will surely follow sometime soon and civil war soon thereafter...

Yup. The civil war will be people like me who don't get the flu shooting the ones who do. It'll be like Zombieland but realer.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   

It’s been around since the beginning of December ....that’s why the covid 19 name - it started in 2019.....

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   

We have been following it since late December. It is not new and anyone aware knew it was coming after what we saw happening in China.

It appears this has become a political opportunity and is being politicized which puts me on the opposite end of the issue than most of my mostly like-minded friends here.

Until more is known about this disease we should be very cautious. This is not a fake disease. The chances of hospitals being over-run in May is quite real.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Asgaard

You can get this damned virus a 100 times and more.

Know one knows for sure if we can even get it twice.

There is reason to believe it may reinfect. I haven't seen any proof yet.

Post some links if you have them please. 100's of times is a little overboard, I hope.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Don't wipe your butt and nose with the same paper.

Common sense please,

MAGA

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I suppose I should go restock the gas, I am down to five gallons in reserve as of today, I stuck five gallons in the plow truck and five into the tractor, I need to fill those two jugs again. It is not like I won't use them, I will probably need to put ten more gallons in before the winters over, st patties day is just around the corner here, we usually get a storm within a week both sides of it.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   

I think most people here would welcome that kind of fascist government. As long as it’s their guy in power.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
When man has nothing left to lose...he loses it. Perhaps thats what this country need...a revolution where blood must be spilled on the streets..a reply to: Asgaard

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Yes, I was obviously exaggerating. The point was that you can be infected more than once. Just like the regular flu.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Let’s run the stats..

China, 1.38 billion.
Something like 80,000 are infected.

Let’s say it was actually 500,000?

That’s 1.38 billion vs .00005 billion infected?

.00005 / 1.38 equals .0038% of the population infected? In a country with poor food, medical, and pollution regulation.

Oh. Note. And most people are forced into mass transit.

I am betting I’ll live through the Coronavirus. But I am wondering if I’ll survive the media driven panic.

edit on 8-3-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

edit on 8-3-2020 by neutronflux because: Added note.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join