It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New UAP Video Taken By a Pilot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   
The pilot filming this posted it to his Tik Tok.

It reminds me of the "cube within a sphere" that a navy pilot famously encountered.

Lieutenant Ryan Graves, another Super Hornet pilot, told the Times that the objects he saw in 2014 and and 2015 looked like a “sphere encasing a cube.” These sightings could be of two separate objects or a single object viewed from different perspectives.

Link

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

What the...

Great footage, but of what I have no idea. I'll see what others make of this. Thanks for sharing!

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
It's been posted.

The only thing new is the music.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Mods trash it then

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   
There was a thread on this subject posted back in late January. See HERE.

On that thread, many people thought it was just a balloon and the pilot prepped for the shot in advance. A few thought it was CGI and a few thought it was a genuine UAP.

Personally, I think that the pilot received a warning from air traffic control about the object (balloon) and had his camera ready to go in advance. He initially filmed in the general direction of this known object through his window, before panning down to film his instrument dials and then knew exactly where to film through the window and zoom in. This was a planned capture of a weather balloon that his jet flew by.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Weren't the "cubes within a sphere" found to be radar reflectors housed within balloons?
UAP researchers have pretty much crossed this off the list. Tic Tac's however..

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

What the...

Great footage, but of what I have no idea. I'll see what others make of this. Thanks for sharing!

Seagull...

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I was hoping for a Tic-Tac on Tiktok...

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: clay2 baraka

PROJECT PALLADIUM was a Cuban crisis era ECM balloons that had a balloon with a radar reflector at the very least suspended in the balloon.

they could make it look like whole fighter wings were in the air coming right for you and could even be launched by subs.....

i think the tactics are a new version of this older program.....i wonder what was under the water that looked like a sub was.....(a sub launching the tic tac)

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

That is what the old poster astr0 said it was. Launch from a sub then when it up and away it would launch again or something close to that effect (at work, cant research) That was a nutty thread. Good nutty.
edit on 8-3-2020 by TheAlleghenyGentleman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Looks fake?

Cgi

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
a reply to: clay2 baraka

PROJECT PALLADIUM was a Cuban crisis era ECM balloons that had a balloon with a radar reflector at the very least suspended in the balloon.

they could make it look like whole fighter wings were in the air coming right for you and could even be launched by subs.....

i think the tactics are a new version of this older program.....i wonder what was under the water that looked like a sub was.....(a sub launching the tic tac)

www.thedrive.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Already posted I'm afraid. I did think the same re: the Navy.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: spewn
Looks fake?

Cgi

Most likely , something fishy about the zoomed part , no shakes from dude holding cam , it follows it perfectly.

and the object itself looks like it is constructed digitally.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 11:55 PM
link   
CGI isn’t bad

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   
As said, already posted, no idea what the actual outcome is because it has disappeared into oblivion as so many do. For those who are defaulting to the cry of "CGI", go to the page of original poster on TikTok and check out his other videos of airport approaches and other planes in the vicinity...

CesarMP

...and notice how good he is with what is obviously a high quality camera and a very steady hand. No motive, no greed and probably no clue how to produce a CGI clip in the first instance.

join