It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO??? are you for real

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I have read alot on this so called NWO and the omega project and I am stil in disbelief. I know that some one that watches this site or that ffeds this site information is not telling everything that they know. so im asking for a little more prooff or even a hint or lead on where i may beable to find more information. Please contact me if you would like to tell me more or help me find more out about this government secret. My e-mail adress is [email protected] or just drop me a line on here.

P.S. for those who moniter this web page, i know alot more than what it is that i am letting out, and becarful im quick so dont fight me and just give me the info!

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Excuse me for my skepticism, but we get a lot of people here on ats that claim to be connected to/are with the government.

Wouldn't you say it'd be fair for you to provide proof as well?

take care,
-J

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 08:14 PM
link   
THis is a discussion board, not a tool by which you can make contacts with other people. You should be discussing this stuff out in the open.

The way you phrase it, the nwo and the omega agency, it appears that you don't in fact know very much about the nwo.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Please repeat your initial post in English.

Thank you.

new topics

top topics

join