It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden To Supporters: ‘We cannot win this re-election… We can only re-elect Donald Trump’

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: underwerks

a reply to: carewemust

Thank you.

Here, let’s watch a video of Donald Trump wandering past the Presidential limo and having to be corralled back by his handlers. Totally normal thing for someone without dementia to do.

[yvid]sF5TGQgQJeA[yvid]

Smart people know how to embed.

Need help?

/facepalm

Your pettiness and lack of substance never fails to disappoint.

I learned it from watching you...

Why’d you delete your comment?

You should leave those little nuggets of wisdom for everyone to see.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Thank you.

Here, let’s watch a video of Donald Trump wandering past the Presidential limo and having to be corralled back by his handlers. Totally normal thing for someone without dementia to do.

[yvid]sF5TGQgQJeA[yvid]

Need help?

/facepalm

Underworks is recovering from a bug. Please have compassion...for now.

Point taken.

Don't kick the puppy.

~sigh~

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Thank you.

[yvid]sF5TGQgQJeA[yvid]

Need help?

/facepalm

Why’d you delete your comment?

You should leave those little nuggets of wisdom for everyone to see.

Because I read that you were sick and I don't pick on the weak or infirm.

So I edited... I gave a reason why... I was out of line.

Something you might learn from.

Oh, who am I kidding...

Besides, if anyone wants to read my comment, you quoted it.

edit on 7-3-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I’m waiting for his Vice President choice to be announced because I think it will make sense why the DNC is pushing for Biden. He won’t be able to last four years.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
I’m waiting for his Vice President choice to be announced because I think it will make sense why the DNC is pushing for Biden. He won’t be able to last four years.

Knowing Biden, he'll pick Howard Taft because he's got experience.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   

a reply to: ColeYounger

Oh, puh-leeze! Trump is like a spry teenager

Abusing amphetamines has that effect on old people.

There is no rational comparison between healthy Trump & mentally, morally, corruptocrat Biden. Only Bernie is more opposite.

You sound thoroughly uninformed about Trump FACTS.

Trump has an aversion to drugs & alcohol that's been lifelong. He's also a germaphobe and a workaholic; brilliant; excellent problem solver; creative; extremely compassionate; very very generous as 2nd nature to him; a fantastic listener; loved to spend lunches with the blue collar workers on his building sites vs the architects & engineers. Thought the blue collar folks had better insights & ideas.

Has ALWAYS been kind & generous to black individuals, families, groups. The accusation of "racism" is a bald faced Marxist globalist MSM lie.

This psychologist considers Trump the most stable, most mentally healthy individual of the last 12 Presidents with the possible exception of Reagan when Reagan was at his best.

Trump will go down in history as absolutely our best President ever in our entire history.

He is working tirelessly to rescue us from the slated destruction that the Dems & Marxist globalists had slated for us under HRC's reign. Look up "The 16 year plan."

Learn something vs spewing nonsense about Trump that's based totally on falsehoods, assumptions & 100% biases.

www.globalistagenda.org...

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I say Biden/Pelosi 2020. They will be up there mumbling and stumbling like a couple of 80 year old alcoholics.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   
People who wanted to pin this guys obvious decaying mental state on the POTUS and then turn around and vote for him are AMAZING.

NOT FIT FOR OFFICE! Reeeeeeeeeeeeee

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

He isn’t wrong. He’s just the blue team Donald Trump. Right down to the same mush brained ramblings.

There are many things you can accuse Donald J Trump of doing and saying... mispronouncing his own name has never been among those things, however.

I have always judged intelligence by wit. A witty person may not be the smartest but if they can out wit the smartest person then they are indeed the smartest in that situation. No way around it.

Call Trump whatever you want but he does have uncommon wit. He beat everyone at their own game and caused scores of people to lose their proverbial !@#$. Something they don't want to own is that for all the names they call him...liar, stupid, ignorant, racist, fraud..if he is all these things then what does that make them. If they are so smart then how the hell did they lose to this guy.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I'm still not hearing Democrats admitting Joe Biden has dementia. Only hearing deflection and 'whataboutism' from the Left.

It’s in the first response to the thread.

It’s sad we’ve reached a point as a country where we have to choose between two flavors of dementia.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

a reply to: IAMTAT

A Confused Joe Biden Says 'We Can Only Re-Elect Donald Trump'

He isn’t wrong. He’s just the blue team Donald Trump. Right down to the same mush brained ramblings.

It’s sad we’ve reached a point as a country where we have to choose between two flavors of dementia.
There is nothing to indicate that Trump has dementia.

Here’s a comprehensive list. It’s called Frontotemporal Dementia.

arstechnica.com...

If he doesn’t have dementia that’s even scarier. Because that means we have a geriatric speed freak as President.

Edit: Here’s a longer list of Dementia Trump. Compiled by a guy with experience in caring for people with dementia.

You're reaching as usual, however this is what you willingly consume and none of it is true, why fill your head with nonesense?

Citing some random dudes opinion doesn't change the fact that Trump does not have dementia, if so, please source and cite the information by medical professionals and their diagnosis acknowledged and recieved by Trump, verified an permitted for immediate consumption.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   

...He’s just the blue team Donald Trump. Right down to the same mush brained ramblings.

Trump mush brained? Guess you haven't seen this.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

One video of him where they got his meds right doesn’t make up for 4 years of mush brained ramblings and wandering off.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Once again I will repeat it, Joe Biden needs to just retire. He should never have run, he has to accept that his memory is failing because he is getting old. Not everyone stays clear headed when they get old, he is doing fairly good for his age. He is probably on meds for what problems he had and those are interfering with his thinking. But he may need those meds.

Why do people desire more and more power or more or more wealth? He is addicted, but going a little senile, he has the right to go senile a little, but a person starting to lose it should not go for president. Maybe he should decide to quit and throw his support to Gabi, that way she will probably be running against Trump, she is the only one who has a chance of winning against Trump.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: Ahabstar

Seriously.
This is just extremely sad. The DNC is using this poor man...they don't give a damn about his health.

This is elder abuse...

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: IAMTAT
His entire speech must have a disaster. Can only find little clips like this one.

WTF was that??? Yeah, that's who I want to lead our country.
Anyone thinking this guy should be Prez needs a mental checkup themselves.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT The first time any liberal told the truth,Trump is the last american president,book was written long ago,and the world's a script,this Corona virus is a ruse of sorts

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Excellent video, Fox chopped it into three parts, in the beginning of part one (below) he talks about the panDEMic, HIGHLY recommended... BTW missed you bruh, been away.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 06:18 AM
link   
lol, well, there's losing your train of thought, and then there's whatever that is. Poor guy, he's rooting for Trump and can't hide it

But you're right, "Sleepy Joe" is too kind and politically correct. He's Dementia Joe. Tell it like it is

edit on 8-3-2020 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

Excellent video, Fox chopped it into three parts, in the beginning of part one (below) he talks about the panDEMic, HIGHLY recommended... BTW missed you bruh, been away.

he doesn't look fine
voice is weak
kid is asking a question
forget the polls
action , action , but you still have thousands of planes coming in

didnt want to want anymore

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join