It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden To Supporters: ‘We cannot win this re-election… We can only re-elect Donald Trump’

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Look, Man...Here's The Deal...

A Confused Joe Biden Says 'We Can Only Re-Elect Donald Trump'

From TWO HOURS Ago:

The current Democratic front runner fell and tripped repeatedly over his words as he stumbled through a campaign speech in Missouri on Sunday. The 77-year-old former vice president made a series of gaffes and incoherent statements as he appeared to lose his train of thought.

At one point, he even mispronounced his own name.

"... We cannot get re-elect, we cannot win this re-election, excuse me. We can only re-elect Donald Trump," Biden said to his bewildered supporters. The candidate himself seemed caught off guard by his inability to keep his train of thought.

townhall.com...

Joe Biden just did it again...I mean,...come on...he's getting worse, Democrats.
You KNOW he's just...not...all...there...please admit it...if only to yourselves.

WHY do you want to put this man through this...and WHY would you want to subject your country and your party to a potential leader that can no longer tell what job he is running for...where he is...the difference between his wife and his sister...or even how to pronounce his own name?

Say it with me, Democrats:
"Joe Biden has dementia...it's sad, but he's just not fit to run for President anymore."

Please help this man...as his own party is simply taking advantage of him at this point.
He needs help and care...NOW...not a campaign which will completely destroy what is left of his mind.
edit on 7-3-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

He isn’t wrong. He’s just the blue team Donald Trump. Right down to the same mush brained ramblings.

It’s sad we’ve reached a point as a country where we have to choose between two flavors of dementia.

+18 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   
When they start telling the truth...it’s a sure sign that they are gonna die soon.

Poor Joe...

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Seriously.
This is just extremely sad. The DNC is using this poor man...they don't give a damn about his health.

+39 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

He isn’t wrong. He’s just the blue team Donald Trump. Right down to the same mush brained ramblings.

It’s sad we’ve reached a point as a country where we have to choose between two flavors of dementia.
There is nothing to indicate that Trump has dementia.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Joe isnt dropping out.. He needs to run. He cant leave the race. Once he leaves, he's no longer President Trumps opponent, but just a private citizen. If he continues to run for President, the DNC/left media establishment will keep protecting him by discrediting what's coming out, by stating the only reason its being done is due to being Trumps opponent, and that Trump is scared to face him, blah blah blah.... This is the MAJOR reason why hes running, especially when there was chirps of an investigation into Burisma and Hunter... Granted, if he wins, he can sweep a lot more dirty deeds from him and Obama under the rug... Joe will need a MASSIVE speaking blunder to get him to drop out.. I do wonder what shape his mind will be in come Summer, and if, when, debates start vs Trump how he handles all that..could get ugly-er...
edit on 7-3-2020 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   

There are many things you can accuse Donald J Trump of doing and saying... mispronouncing his own name has never been among those things, however.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   
When he starts calling the Coronvirus the Joeronavirus and referring to Joevid-19, we will be close to good times.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   

I feel bad for my Youngest Son, his first time Voting, of Course he is all Bernie and Yang Gang.

And he gets to see the DNC pull this Crap.

Gonna scar him for life from the Democrats.

Thank You DNC!

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Which Sunday did he say this? I want to find the video.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Here’s a comprehensive list. It’s called Frontotemporal Dementia.

arstechnica.com...

If he doesn’t have dementia that’s even scarier. Because that means we have a geriatric speed freak as President.

Edit: Here’s a longer list of Dementia Trump. Compiled by a guy with experience in caring for people with dementia.

edit on 7-3-2020 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Soooo, you are going to Vote For Biden, right?
Must be so Proud of the DNC for getting you the best possible candidate out of 20 people.

Hahahahaha!

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Must be so Proud of the DNC for getting you the best possible candidate out of 20 people.

Hahahahaha!

I’m not voting for either of them if it comes down to it. They’re both ingrained idiots.

I couldn’t take enough showers to wash that vote off.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Here’s a comprehensive list. It’s called Frontotemporal Dementia.

arstechnica.com...

If he doesn’t have dementia that’s even scarier. Because that means we have a geriatric speed freak as President.

MORE MORE MORE: wsau.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

It was tonight around 7:30 PM.
The reporter pulled a 'Biden' and forgot what day it was.
Video in the link.
edit on 7-3-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Hahahahaha!

I’m not voting for either of them if it comes down to it. They’re both ingrained idiots.

I couldn’t take enough showers to wash that vote off.

Apparently just enough time to sing happy birthday should suffice....

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

arstechnica...wow, hadn’t seen that in nearly twenty years. Still have to shuffle through crap to harvest information I see. And they nuked all the MAC info pre-OSX yet you still find DOS help.

edit on 7-3-2020 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Video in the link.

Awesome! Biden even confuses the audience. He should be a hypnotist, lol.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Video in the link.

Awesome! Biden even confuses the audience. He should be a hypnotist, lol.

Imagine being a supporter in his audience and listening in bewilderment as your jaw drops.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   

He is now known as Sideshow Joe,

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join