It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any ATS members in Italy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   
www.bbc.com...

A month long lockdown for 16 million?

Any ATS members currently in or know of anyone living in Northern Italy.

I'm very interested to see the first hand accounts and film documentation to come from this.

Be safe.
Don't fear.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Psilocyborg

Scary! Good link. Thanks!

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I live in milan, we’ll se how it Will evolve during time. I suspect this # Was travelling around the world Way before thaN december/january. We italian started to test people and thats why we have 4000+ cases, i suspect a lot of countries are trying to act cool and pretend they were safe before “us italians spread it in europe”. Btw here a lot of Goods are thinning out, canned food and alcool and amuchina out of all, schools and lots of jobs on hiatuses.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: JackoBB

Please keep us updated with "inside a quarantine zone" first hand reports. And Good Luck!

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 05:40 AM
link   

What goods are thinning out. Has there been any communication on how food rations will be handed out? Are you basically on your own right now? How are they enforcing the quarantine? Are there criminal consequences if you break it?

I have about 100 more questions if you have time.

Thanks

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux
People are starting to get more reasonable and dont buy Things all of a sudden, like it happened two weeks ago with the first cases and markets were almost empty of those goods, so up to now there are no news on how goods Will be handed out (just left on people Good sense). Government basically is giving advices to the population regarding the behavior to have in public and to avoid big crowded places, i suspect they Will Shut down subway too in one week or two, we’ll see, and regarding consequences yeah they had consequences on people who fled from the red zone in codogno and cities near it.. we got couple of cases of people who tried to run away from it and go in the south of italy.. I don’t know how they handled that situation tho. People who can work from home are suggested to do so and schools are organizing e-learning groups so you can still technically go to school. We still don’t know who was the patient zero who spread corona in italy, but now it’s kinda pointless to play blaming game... even if Europe is trying to do that.
edit on 8-3-2020 by JackoBB because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 06:28 AM
link   

So even with quarantine people are playing it cool. Good to know.

What are your gun laws locally?

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Playing it cool is not true 😂 a lot of people this weekend ran from north of Italy to their homes in the south like “# this #, I’m not staying in quarantine away from family” but overall we have lots of cases of corona and we’ll see if quarantena helps after this month. I hope more and more people will use masks now, and you asked about goods.. food, alcool, water and things for the home and the main focus of people. I will update little by little when I can and try to not get corona in the meanwhile 😂

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 07:12 AM
link   

I’m in northern Wisconsin USA. That’s what I think happens here too, Chicago, comes north to escape. Should get interesting.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: JackoBB

Playing it cool is not true 😂 a lot of people this weekend ran from north of Italy to their homes in the south like “# this #, I’m not staying in quarantine away from family” but overall we have lots of cases of corona and we’ll see if quarantena helps after this month. I hope more and more people will use masks now, and you asked about goods.. food, alcool, water and things for the home and the main focus of people. I will update little by little when I can and try to not get corona in the meanwhile 😂

Any updates now? At least the people that have fled the north are with their families in the south. (In lockdown as well now).

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Psilocyborg

It will be longer than a month before the borders can be opened to inbound traffic.

IMO...you should have made your title more reflective of the subject. Will be hard to search for this thread in the future.

edit on 3/9/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

top topics

join