It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNC changes rules to bar Tulsi Gabbard from the next debate on March 15th

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I just checked over 500 million hours of Biden Gaffe Videos and assorted trivia...and I found no direct challenge by Joe to Tulsi o& a push-up contest. I think that proves Joe was scared of her and requested her DQ from the Ides of March debate. It is the first backstab in a night knifing hijinks.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

The illusion of choice.

I have to wonder how long we've been fed the illusion.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   

I'm starting to think it might just be all of our lives, unfortunately.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Et tu, Biden?

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   

I keep track of that. I had a girlfriend, long ago, that was her birthday.

But for more fun trivia, Bernie became Mayor six days before Tulsi was born. Biden had been in the Senate for nearly a decade by then.

So literally, they have been on the taxpayer dime before Tulsi was even born

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: Raggedyman

She has no chance anyway, so it doesn't matter. Her stance against the 2nd Amendment makes her unelectable.

But it would be an amazing troll job against the dnc. And make them look bad to their base for trying to sabotage a woman.

You are probably right but

As far as I can tell, she is still the best on offer
Most sane
Reasonable and best opponent on offer

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
We just lost two female candidates from the race that were doing far better that she was...
Why Tulsi is still in the race is beyond me...

And I dont think warren turning around and throwing her support her way would help. I dont think her delegates would automatically go to tulsi. I think they will be free to go to whatever candidate they chose now.. or whichever one gives them the better sales pitch.

And to be honest... having a bunch of republicans and trump supporters bemoaning how she isnt getting a fair shake kind of makes me wary of her.

Yes, but a candidate like her is needed, one with some crossover appeal, someone to vote for that isn't a protest vote against.

She is not getting anywhere this time round, perhaps/hope there will be a future for her.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

On a verisimilitude scale that all tops the charts

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

The best way to make people who don’t have a choice think they have a choice is to have the fake choice all pre-established before they are even born.

Similar to how people who grow up in a dysfunctional (or even quasi-functional) family think that is the norm because it’s all they know.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 12:27 AM
link   
The parties are changing. The fledgling establishment is doing everything in its power to remain. It's only a matter of time until the DNC gets its own human middle finger walking through the door.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: carewemust
I'm hearing that the DNC is working on changing the rules to get someone besides Joe Biden or Bernie Sanders nominated as the Democrats choice for running against President Trump.

So...citizen's votes in the Dem Primary...are really not important anymore?

What's this "anymore" stuff? We already knew democracy has no place in the Democrat primary. The DNC chose the candidate in 2016 and they're choosing the candidate this time. Dem voters have no say in the matter.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Fascinating how our leftist members have avoided this thread like the plague.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Oh why, oh why did I ever #walkaway from these toolboxes? Oh yeah. Everything they pretend to stand for means absolutely nothing to them anyway.

Oh I suppose that many of them are not pretending about what they stand for but just have no idea how to achieve those things that they DO stand for. One clear course of action that proved to be a dead end was falling in love with a slick sax playing philanderer and his missus.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join