It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State Of Georgia Covid-19 updates and developments

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Plenty of Corona at Kroger, though...

And the polite female voice recording over the intercom, "Please keep a minimum of 6 feet between you and other shoppers for safety," like some dystopian broadcast.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

none of the world makes sense.
you can go to work with a bunch of people, but you can't go to visit family.
you can go to the store, but you can't go to the beach.
you can walk around your neighborhood but you can't walk a state nature trail.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

You should try Stevia. From what I can tell it is much better for you than Splenda.

I use honey most of the time myself.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: subfab

Exactly. And masks were useless until they started thinking we should use them. And young people weren't dying, until they were.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
a reply to: Hefficide
You should try Stevia. From what I can tell it is much better for you than Splenda.
I use honey most of the time myself.

Stevia has a certain twang to it. Works well with citrus, not so much with coffee. Don't know about tea, but worth a try. Doesn't affect your glycemic index.
edit on 1-4-2020 by JohnnyCanuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
a reply to: subfab

Exactly. And masks were useless until they started thinking we should use them. And young people weren't dying, until they were.

It is just the flu turned into we are going to have a horrific 2 weeks.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Anyone notice they started throwing ATL in the mix of places who have it bad? That was new to me. And not reflected on local news? I knew Albany and Rome and Fulton county had a bunch but I didn't know hospitals were getting overwhelmed as was reported nationally. Anyone have some perspective on that?

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Yeah, I didn't know it was "bad" except for the counties you mentioned. This DPH.gov website has a breakdown by county on infections/deaths, but doesn't list hospitalizations by county, only statewide.

I saw a map somewhere of counties that do not even have hospitals, and I want to say I saw somewhere a chart of the number of ICU beds per county. I'm not sure about the latter, though.
edit on 2-4-2020 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

And not reflected on local news?

Is this local news?
www.ajc.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   
nvm

edit on 2-4-2020 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
Anyone notice they started throwing ATL in the mix of places who have it bad? That was new to me. And not reflected on local news? I knew Albany and Rome and Fulton county had a bunch but I didn't know hospitals were getting overwhelmed as was reported nationally. Anyone have some perspective on that?

Kind of scary. Looks like we have been seeing the clusters and it is going boom now.

Just have hope. Pray if you got them and pull together as much as you can with others. But be sure to stay 2 meters apart!

Hang in there. Just remember you can only do what you can do and be sure to do all you can.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join