It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To Remove CoronaVirus-19 from the U.S.A. Everyone Must Be Tested.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Friday, March 6, 2020

This medical expert on CNN's Anderson Cooper tonight made a good suggestion regarding stopping the spread of CoronaVirus-19 in the U.S., though I don't know if it's logistically practical, or even possible.

She said because millions of people could be "silent carriers", the only way to make sure the CoronaVirus-19 Epidemic is stopped in the United States, is for every man, woman, and child, to be tested. And those who are infected, must be isolated, treated/cured, as quickly as possible.

Logically, her argument makes sense, but is this possible?

IMO: First the USA would need to close our borders, so no one can come into the country.

Then everyone must stay in their home and wait for a testing person to come by.

You can't leave your house until everyone in the country (citizens, illegal aliens, visitors, prisoners, etc.) has been tested and cleared, or moved to isolation for treatment.

I suppose the borders would need to remain closed to incoming human traffic until CoronaVirus-19 is eradicated globally, or (Preferably!) a Vaccine is developed. (Vaccine Coming in Spring 2021 according to: www.marketwatch.com... )

Would the above scenario be the only way to ensure CoronaVirus-19 is totally removed from the United States, before it becomes a Pandemic?

ALSO, testing for the FLU should be added to the process. It killed an incredible 61,000 people in the United States, during the 2017-2018 Flu season according to: www.cdc.gov...

-CareWeMust

edit on 3/6/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

COVID 19 isn't going to be removed, cured or taken out. It's going to become part of the menu, when it comes to inoculation and immunization.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   

This medical expert on CNN's Anderson Cooper tonight made a good suggestion regarding stopping the spread of CoronaVirus-19 in the U.S., though I don't know if it's logistically practical, or even possible.

Anderson Cooper?

I thought CNN has been deemed fake news by the trump WH. Fox is the only reliable source, right? Fair and balanced!!

edit on 6-3-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   

I disagree with testing everyone for more reasons than I can list, but 325+ million people increasing annually....mutating viruses, wit a need to retest every year?

Who can pay for and organize that?

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

I thought CNN has been deemed fake news by the trump WH. Fox is the only reliable source, right? Fair and balanced!!

This post reminds me..can they throw in a TDS test while they're at it? Seems like some people just can't shake that illness.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   
CNN's idea...Not logical, not practical, and then logically
not a good idea. IMO CNN is pushing an agenda
that is counterproductive.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

COVID 19 isn't going to be removed, cured or taken out. It's going to become part of the menu, when it comes to inoculation and immunization.

So we just accept it in the environment, like the Cold bug, until the inoculation/vaccine arrives? Will an increasing number of public events continue to be cancelled until then? Hopefully not.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite debate will be enforced.

Please read new threads.
No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Gee, that's so on topic, you can almost smell the butthurt...

I say let the virus run it's course. It only kills those who are already a burden on society, leaving a cleaner, stronger and fitter society behind. Sort of doing a 'refresh' in Windows. Gets rid of all the gunk and leaves everything faster, shinier, newer, again.

Am I joking? or am I not... who knows.. I'd be one of the ones to perish, but... this world does need a refresh, I think.. too many trojans out there, pop ups saying "Accept Me!!!" and so much maliciousness that even the best anti-virus will only prolong the inevitable entire system crash.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Anderson Cooper?

I was referring to a Medical expert who made logical sense. The venue where she made the valid point is inconsequential.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

I disagree with testing everyone for more reasons than I can list, but 325+ million people increasing annually....mutating viruses, wit a need to retest every year?

Who can pay for and organize that?

That's what I was thinking, but decided to ask here in the forum, because many members have been discussing this virus/disease in detail since President Trump declared the national emergency in late January.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gnarley

I say let the virus run it's course. It only kills those who are already a burden on society, leaving a cleaner, stronger and fitter society behind. Sort of doing a 'refresh' in Windows. Gets rid of all the gunk and leaves everything faster, shinier, newer, again.

Am I joking? or am I not... who knows.. I'd be one of the ones to perish, but... this world does need a refresh, I think.. too many trojans out there, pop ups saying "Accept Me!!!" and so much maliciousness that even the best anti-virus will only prolong the inevitable entire system crash.

Pretty sure that's what they said about Leprosy. And Polio.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
CNN's idea...Not logical, not practical, and then logically
not a good idea. IMO CNN is pushing an agenda
that is counterproductive.

Sometimes CNN guests are logical in their statements, even if their ideas aren't doable. It makes sense that if CoronaVirus-19 remains in just a few Americans, it could morph again into an Epidemic. Gotta test everybody...it's the only way to be sure.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   

I don't think there is any reason to be concerned. VP Pence has been placed on the task force to oversee the outbreak.

www.cidrap.umn.edu...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gnarley

Your post sort-of echoes a thread I started last month, suggesting that all deadly epidemics, wars, murders are hard-wired into our society by Mother Nature (aka God) to keep human-kind going. Otherwise, human overpopulation would have erased us from the planet, long ago.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Me too, I'm pretty sure about things.

pretty sure that this is a sign that should something virulent AND extremely deadly hit the world as this has done, with little to no treatment or remedy at hand, we'd be up feck creek without a paddle.

As it is, it's hitting more and more countries every day, more and more cases of community spread cases where no known or realised contact with someone infected took place, and we still have numpties floating around the planet willy nilly avoiding checks and balances cuz 'the rules don't apply to MEEEEE'... we're a self fulfilling doom prophecy. We don't need a god to send plagues, just a few morons with a new disease scattered here and there, we'll take care of the rest.

Sanitise up boys and girls, winter is coming...

*cue Game of Thrones theme music, or something*

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Sometimes CNN guests are logical in their statements, even if their ideas aren't doable. It makes sense that if CoronaVirus-19 remains in just a few Americans, it could morph again into an Epidemic. Gotta test everybody...it's the only way to be sure.

CNN is never without an agenda.

The CDC does not even know for sure at what point a person
will test positive, let alone testing "everybody". I see this as
a story floated to create fear and panic.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   

I don't think there is any reason to be concerned. VP Pence has been placed on the task force to oversee the outbreak.

www.cidrap.umn.edu...

Vice President Pence is a figurehead, like Joe Biden was in the "Cancer Moonshot" initiative for curing cancer, that Barack Obama appointed him to.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

www.cidrap.umn.edu...

Vice President Pence is a figurehead, like Joe Biden was in the "Cancer Moonshot" initiative for curing cancer, that Barack Obama appointed him to.

Thanks for that information. Then who in the WH is actually focused on what to do in this situation?

Alex Azar head of Health and human services.

www.whitehouse.gov...

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Gnarley
Maybe we have biological criminals introducing viruses into society, the same way we have cyber criminals introducing viruses into the Internet.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join