It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Why does Savage show such videos on his web site

page: 2
0
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I still can't figure out how you equate the beating of a child with the savage beheading of somebody else.

Why don't we just drop it because this conversation will never end if we don't.




posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by HALLOWEEN78
I still can't figure out how you equate the beating of a child with the savage beheading of somebody else.

The child was almost beaten to death.
Both are murder cases, on attempted and one succeeded.


Why don't we just drop it because this conversation will never end if we don't.

Hmmm or you could just surrender.....



posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   
No. I'm not surrendering. Since you put it that way, we can keep on with this.

Remember you said that the child was almost beat to death. How many kids are almost beat to death over there. How many have been behaeaded?



posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by HALLOWEEN78
No. I'm not surrendering. Since you put it that way, we can keep on with this.

Good, I like a person who doesnt give up..


Remember you said that the child was almost beat to death. How many kids are almost beat to death over there. How many have been behaeaded?

The numbers dont come into this , the fact it happened does come into it...

[edit on 26/02/2005 by devilwasp]



posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Gee. I wonder what getting your vocal cords, and wind pipe slowly severed feels like when compared to getting hit repeatedly?



posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by HALLOWEEN78
Gee. I wonder what getting your vocal cords, and wind pipe slowly severed feels like when compared to getting hit repeatedly?

Probably very similar........



posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp
Probably very similar........


I highly doubt that. I have been hit repeatedly before in a fight, and while it sucked a lot, I highly doubt that it can compare to being beheaded.



posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by HALLOWEEN78
I highly doubt that. I have been hit repeatedly before in a fight, and while it sucked a lot, I highly doubt that it can compare to being beheaded.

Have you ever been beaten as a child by say someone 8 times your size and strenth?
Being beaten up in a fight isnt the same as been beaten by an army officer...



posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp
Being beaten up in a fight isnt the same as been beaten by an army officer...


And that is not the same as being gruesomely beheaded!



posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by HALLOWEEN78
And that is not the same as being gruesomely beheaded!

Actually It is, a ten year old child has weaker bones than you or I so that means he is more easily damaged, also an army officer is several times stronger than you or I so therefore that would increase the ammount of damage and pain inflicted onto the child.
Being gruesomely beheaded has the "advantage" of being in shock for part of it, both are wrong....



new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 1   >>

log in

join