It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Worst Coronavirus Conspiracy Possible.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   
First off, I want to emphasize there is no racial aspect to what is stated here. What follows is an analytic-option based not on probability, but on far possibility and focused on nation-states. By that definition, it is a conspiracy at best. I am not interested in conspiracies. But in the case of coronavirus and potential national intelligence agency/modern-cold-war settings, it seems relevant to put this out for the record, as one unlikely but devastating possibility....not in the nature of fear mongering, but in outing the concept however unlikely. Since covert war (bio-weaponry) is a possible aspect of any bio-pandemic in a contentious historical period, it seems relevant to consider all possibilities.

During my time working in Asia it became clear that direct confrontation was considered culturally rude, stupid, arrogantly vulnerable, and basically taboo. Indirect conflict however, was not only accepted but the everyday norm, and could assume fierce proportions.

In that light, and in terms of sometimes nefarious national (china in this case) cold-war black maneuvers, and looking at how China might view indirect conflict during the Trump era, when China’s leaders lost face and economy during a trade war...let us look realistically at one UNLIKELY way Chinese intelligence agencies/Chinese-policy might have struck-back at the Western nations in the ugliest possible, but most directly effective and non-confrontational way.

In theory only, and again unlikely in any but the coldest and most nefarious sense, what if a country (China?) were to manufacture and release a virus affecting its own populace? Perhaps, there might even be a secret virus remedy already developed, so that although many elderly would perish, and the virus would spread nationally, at some strategically DETERMINED POINT, the virus would be slowly and effectively tampered-down and confined, and eventually no longer be widely spread or significantly affecting the local (Chinese in this case) populace or economy.

What if, after effectively exposing your own population (Chinese in this case) to the virus, and afterwards quickly containing and neutralizing the pandemic in your own country, you have effectively and publicly before the entire world EXPOSED Your country’s own innocence and suffering, consequently verifying the fact that your own intelligence agencies didn’t strategically manufacture and release the disease to cause later economic turmoil and destruction in the Western world.

What if, although China obviously took a huge own hit to its own economy and population, just an unlikely what-if...China then strategically contained the pandemic in their own country with the future purpose that it would eventually spread (spread naturally) into the Western world’s aged leadership, vulnerable population (vaccine supposedly 1-2 years out), and fragile economy?

Could such a enemy maneuver covertly destroy western economies and reduce western civilization to a third world economy WITHOUT DIRECT CONFRONTATION in the Asian indirect-way? Especially if China already has the pandemic contained and shrinking nationally, but the Western world is currently being hit with an inevitable time-bomb pandemic for which it is completely unprepared? A bioweapon indirectly released with alibi intact.

Such is an unlikely. But analytically, i am obligated to release the possibility to the thought-stream as a protective measure.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I think the worst, most despicable, Coronavirus conspiracy possible, is that it is a big deal to panic about.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Kahana1

So basically you are saying bio/chem warfare.

edit on 6-3-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   

The scenario you describe is VERY possible, but in my opinion would require a covert USA intel agency sanction.

And after observing our USA intel agencies/AKA Bilderberg, Old man's club, CFR, UN, and other attempts to subvert the (outsider) Trump administration, anything is possible and even likely.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   
It's no more outlandish of a theory than 5g towers activating some sleeping nano-virus we're all carrying. I for one think it's the inevitable outcome of packing people into cities like sardines in a can. People who have a habit of eating the ass end of any critter they find. All while living in the most polluted area on Earth.
edit on 6-3-2020 by Anathros because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   

I doubt this would be an effective strategy since it targets the elderly who receive Medicare and social security and would have the effect of reducing our expenses greatly and actually have a net positive long term positive effect on our countries finances and the finances of the entire Western world.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Could such a enemy maneuver covertly destroy western economies and reduce western civilization to a third world economy WITHOUT DIRECT CONFRONTATION

You failed to mention two other scenarios that may result from China's "cold-war black maneuver." If China's secret ever leaked out, or if an intelligence agency discovered the truth, then their nefarious "maneuver" would result in either WW3, or the majority of China's outraged citizens would revolt and boot China's Communist Party on their asses.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   

It would be one way of culling their over population in a game of numbers if they loose 15% that would be around 45-60 million in the US a game of numbers they have over a billion in population. It would depopulate a lot of their enemies world wide, and since they play the long game for world domination, it could work out for them in the end. IMHO.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

I doubt this would be an effective strategy since it targets the elderly who receive Medicare and social security and would have the effect of reducing our expenses greatly and actually have a net positive long term positive effect on our countries finances and the finances of the entire Western world.

Effective if it had the effect that they plan

Maybe it helped both countries elite handlers. Reduced their population, and ours, and took out the least productive people, and cut government expenditure.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   
That sounds pretty astute, which is terrifying.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Those kill too quickly; like hemorrhagic agents. Need to have prolonged illness to drain government resources instead. The elder social security/medicare recipients deaths are NOT unexpected consequences. We are talking very dark scenarios...

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

Those kill too quickly; like hemorrhagic agents. Need to have prolonged illness to drain government resources instead. The elder social security/medicare recipients deaths are NOT unexpected consequences. We are talking very dark scenarios...

Could this be the great culling of one third of humanity from the book of Revelation?

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: JON666

Could this be the great culling of one third of humanity from the book of Revelation?

It *could* be if Coronavirus was as deadly as Ebola, or if the Chinese were Christians.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I've been traveling all day in the US. What I observed at the airports were almost no masks. Maybe a few dozen in two of the biggest airports in the country and most of those people were already sick with something, mainly kids. I did see a few morons with some high speed looking masks but overall it was business as usual.

I have read a few conspiracies but none of them made any sense. I also know someone I grew up with who died of the actual common flu last week. Relatively young person but they were also morbidly obese and generally unhealthy. I still say more people are dying from the common flu than this thing and once people take a deep breath and understand that fact things will calm down. Already is. A vaccine will be made and nobody will remember this in a few years just like the Swine Flu.

China is really hurting because they don't have good hospitals and ER's like in the US in every single marginal size city. People over there get sick and only option is to tough it out so of course it's going to get out of control. They also tried to cover it up for a while instead of warning people. Another aspect is some things now will have to be made in the US. China can no longer be the sole provider of certain drugs and medical equipment. Those days are over with. It's going to costs them big time when this simmers down.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing
Why would they need to be Christian? The army from the east is 300 million. I would have to say they are not Christian.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: JON666
Why would they need to be Christian? The army from the east is 300 million. I would have to say they are not Christian.

One would need to adhere to a belief system in order to be vulnerable (bow/succumb) to its dogma. Since when does ignorance become a punishable crime?
edit on 6-3-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   

It won't stop with just geezer deaths. It will go after the kids that haven't built up an immunity to anything, yes we are talking very dark scenarios....

I'm a senior citizen and if the millineals want my stuff they are welcome to it. I just hate being singled out. Why couldn't we have a proper nuclear holocaust like normal people.
edit on 7-3-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I believe the communist dogma is enough to gather 300 million.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
I think the worst, most despicable, Coronavirus conspiracy possible, is that it is a big deal to panic about.

Seconded.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 01:27 AM
link   

My grandmother was half Asian
and I'm a bit worried. I'm starting to believe it might be true and that it's designed to take out most of the aging population as well... But don't listen to me there's nothing to worry about..😉

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join