It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now I want to slap republicans for being stupid

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Conservative Dan Crenshaw Calling For Big Government Solution To Fairy Tale Problem

Dan Crenshaw Calls for Immediate Republican Action at the Federal Level to Stop Climate Change

Rep. Dan “McCain 2.0” Crenshaw (R-TX) came out with an op/ed this week in National Review arguing that conservatives need to embrace the reality of climate change and propose a government solution to the supposed problem.

“With ever-more-extreme “solutions” such as the Green New Deal being proposed, conservatives have quickly taken the bait, falling into the tired political trap set by leftists. But I believe we no longer have to do this. We can fight back against the alarmism with tangible solutions based on reason, science, and the free market,” he wrote.

Crenshaw bragged in the op/ed that he is working with House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) on a globalist plan to defeat climate change.

Crenshaw’s plan is called the New Energy Frontier, and he wants the government to pick winners and losers in the marketplace in order to support natural-gas technology that he claims is carbon neutral. He wants more bureaucracy to be put in place in order to facilitate his big government solution.

iotwreport.com...

Bold is mine

*sigh*

I hate the ideology of the evil leftists.

I've said many times that the left is evil but often the republicans are worse.

Because they're evil AND they lie so well.

Now republicans are going for their own "Green New Deal".

Makes me so mad that I want to punch a kitten in the face!

The left does Obamacare, the right then wants to "replace" it with their own "Obamacare".

The left does the Greed New Deal.

Now the right wants their own "Greed New Deal".

That's it.

I'm punching kittens.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Crenshaw’s plan is called the New Energy Frontier, and he wants the government to pick winners and losers in the marketplace in order to support natural-gas technology that he claims is carbon neutral. He wants more bureaucracy to be put in place in order to facilitate his big government solution.

Sounds a lot like Solyndra.
I thought we already played this game?

But I'm with you, don't trust the republicans either. I'm sure come 2024 they'll be back to trying to push losers like Jeb! on us again.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   

When Republicans act like Crenshaw, they're looking for $$$$.

But Democrats sounded the alarm first, so they have first access to the government piggy bank.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Man I’m going to have to start voting Republican.

Trump 2020!

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   

"In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king."
- Twyla Tharp

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Trump 2020!

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

"In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king."
- Twyla Tharp

Haha. Well played sir..well played.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Tou got a kittin? I got some brass knuckles, let's do this!

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   

I feel similar, but I just want to slap people who are dumb enough to know the definition of a Democrat or a Republican, and spend their life paying attention to BS.
When I see the word left or right....I know better than to pay attention to mental midgets.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun

When I see the word left or right....I know better than to pay attention to mental midgets.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   

I am happy as hell the phonies are outing themselves to be honest. Just look at CPAC and how they treated those who believe "America First"!

You have the phony Charlie Kirk from TPUSA has been outed as a globalist fraud. Sebastion Gorka has been outed as a phony.

Pay attention to what is happening to the frauds trying to co opt the movement and things really aren't that bad!

edit on 6-3-2020 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   

No you're not....shuddup!!
I just don't do politics and should never be in the mud pit.

I'm stoopid 2!

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Hah. Politicians are not problem solvers. They're not scientists or engineers. They have no grand new ideas. They're just parasites who make a living out of getting votes from people by telling them what they think they want to hear. If the "opposing" party has an idea that looks like it has some traction, they're perfectly willing to rip it off, change a few minor details, and call it something else.

You'd think people would catch on to this ploy after it's been going on... well, forever, but not many do.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Until science can ACCURATELY predicted the weather I'm going to be skeptical about science ACCURATELY predicting climate change.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Punching kittens ??

Pussys are not for punching, they are for....

...Ohh...nvm...

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Whah!!! working on a "globalist plan" to defeat climate change.

Crenshaw and Kevin McCarthy are GLOBALIST........ WTF!!!

GET A ROPE!!!!

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   
It's called power, and neither side is willing to give it up, so they fight over who can paint that pig to look purtier.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Trump 2020!

I printed this post, blew it up 200%, had it printed on glossy paper and hung it on the wall!

Underwerks is voting Trump 😁 We finally converted you!

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
Until science can ACCURATELY predicted the weather I'm going to be skeptical about science ACCURATELY predicting climate change.

Wait, didn't you hear? It's "The science is settled!"

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I liked Crenshaw.

Thought he was alright. A vet, seemed pretty level-headed.

This crap?

He's AOC with a beard.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join