It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dirty Money

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   
The plot thickens.

'Money' is being banned from the USA - no more exchange.

Purportedly the Covid virus can stay 'live' on the bills/coins for time enough to infect the US.

I know in my area (Western Washington) it's getting a bit freaky.

The pharmacy's are out of pretty much all supplies connected with the virus (masks, hand sanitizer, etc).

Now - we're going to 'run out of money'?

Wowza.

This is getting all so real and unreal.

What's your opinion?
I'm looking for URLs to back this up and have not found any yet. But that could be me.

All that being said - IF - this is only a ploy to sell more gold/silver? How much truth is there in it - that the money coming into the States (and out for that matter) is 'contaminated' by the virus???

Thanks - and STAY WELL!
edit on 3453Friday202013 by silo13 because: spelling

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13
What's your opinion?

All that being said - IF - this is only a loy to sell more gold/silver?

Pretty much this, as the guy he's 'interviewing' said there's 'too many dollars' and they then start hawking 'physical gold/silver'

The Treasury can print currency as fast as we need it, there wont be a shortage.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

That's one conspiracy that just might have some teeth! It isn't a secret that the elite want a cashless society.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I'm glad you said that.

I didn't want to go that far - yet - but it's definitely a possibility for sure.

My head is spinning over all the ramifications of Covid.

Thanks and Stay Well

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Well that's what the Fed has been doing for years...

I'm not so sure it would work out that way in the long run in this instance though?

I'm not educated enough in the field of finance to know.

Thanks and Stay Well.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Well that's what the Fed has been doing for years...

Which is my point, the amount of currency in circulation hasn't changed appreciably over the past 20 years, it's nearly the same. What has changed is the use of checks, that's plummeted while electronic transactions have risen. Currency is still highly in demand and is not going anywhere.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Makes sense and get on this... My missus mother has recently died and she just had her inheritance put in her bank but all of a sudden , Barclays bank has just put a stop for 10 days so she can't spend it, they're saying they are checking for fraud even tho she's took the will and death certificate to prove where it's from.... Mmm I'm starting to think that something is happening with the banks and there holding on to all the money... Wow thanks for the post. Going solicitors tomo👍
edit on 6-3-2020 by DiddyC because: Can't spell lol

edit on 6-3-2020 by DiddyC because: Added to

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I am willing to launder any dirty money you may have...

but yeah, so many positives from an authoritarian/ globalist perspective when pandemics are modeled.

AS an added note, currency can be turned into paper mache' plague masks for the next fun plague party!

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I've been saying this for several weeks, and this may be why the Corona was released. To do away with paper currencies, so that all transactions can be taxed. No more cash loop holes.

Right after I suggested this, within a couple days they began destroying paper Bill's in China.
Make sense?

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Ok, gotch'a.

Now for the 'what if'.

'What if' this will be the impetus to eradicate physical $ - the big push to move into all 'digital'?

I guess we'll find out.

Stay Well.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Ok, gotch'a.

Now for the 'what if'.

'What if' this will be the impetus to eradicate physical $ - the big push to move into all 'digital'?

I guess we'll find out.

Stay Well.

The demand for physical currency is still extremely high, when that begins to lessen then it would potentially make more sense. As of this point the flu isn't getting rid of money.

edit on 6-3-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   

What's your opinion?

I live in Western Washington. I went to the bank yesterday and withdrew a substantial amount of cash for a contractor working on my house because you know why. The grocery store had plenty of everything except my favorite brand of TP. Someone cleaned them out of Charmin Extra Soft :-( No one was wearing masks. No one was buying mounds of groceries. Seems pretty normal around here to me.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Just might put CCIIAA drug trafficking, sex trafficking on hold... ...how sad would that be..a reply to: seeker1963

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

I live in Western Washington. I went to the bank yesterday and withdrew a substantial amount of cash for a contractor working on my house because you know why. The grocery store had plenty of everything except my favorite brand of TP. Someone cleaned them out of Charmin Extra Soft :-( No one was wearing masks. No one was buying mounds of groceries. Seems pretty normal around here to me.

Can someone enlighten me ...... Apparently the same thing is happening

here in parts of the UK there are shortages of things including toilet paper

I dont understand why this should be?

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Are they disinfecting postal from inside and outside of the US? That would be my main concern since I mostly use plastic rathwer than paper bills.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   
If you're looking for something really crazy and how the government or other entities have already seen that coming. Search "Operation Dark Winter"

Check out Tom Clancy the Division & Division 2, it's all about how contaminated money creates a pandemic which spreads on black Friday.

Other key words to search for related information would include; Executive Directive 51, COOP and COG.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
I've been saying this for several weeks, and this may be why the Corona was released. To do away with paper currencies, so that all transactions can be taxed. No more cash loop holes.

Right after I suggested this, within a couple days they began destroying paper Bill's in China.
Make sense?

Canada has washable plastic money. And plastic debit cards.

We’re a long ways from totally cashless, there’s still too much of a need for tiny transactions. Vending machines, amounts less than $5, drive through coffee spots...
Other than those, most people here are already digital....it’s just easier....

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Although it is true about money being infected... hmm... I don't think the government would ban it... but... they might, we will just have to see.

Very true about infected money. China is sanitizing their money or something, at the bank locations, somehow.
edit on 06pmFri, 06 Mar 2020 19:26:47 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I dont think any goverment needs this to go cashless

All they need to do is make a card that every retailer must accept no diferent than cash and from there the people will get rid of cash all on there own

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join