It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Boomer-Be-Gone" What if Covid-19 was designed to eliminate an entire generation?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
If all the boomers were gone who's basement would you guys live in?

Excuse me, I own the house where I live in the basement.... um...that didn't sound the way it did in my head....

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
Being self centered isn’t generation specific....

a reply to: Blue Shift

Yeah, but Boomers made it into an art form. At least the "Greatest Generation," got on board to fight Hitler, although I guess you could say that was enlightened self-interest.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Too risky for TPTB seeing as nearly all of them are beyond nursing home age, and they don't seem like the suicidal types.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 03:13 AM
link   

edit on 3/12/2020 by clay2 baraka because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:29 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Mikemp44

I’m a gen x r I think boomers have knowledge we could use

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 04:11 AM
link   

or is it because the boomers are the generation most likley to revolt against the NWO , gen z dont seem like they are keen on rocking the boat

and millenials too

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

ha ha love the attitude

its not the dog in the fight ma man, its the fight in the dog!

al never lose that fight either... yahoo

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Not one for labels and broad generalisations, but.....

Boomers and Gen X are without a doubt the most radical and prone to question and not accept.

Some millenials seem to be ok and have a bit of passion and rage about them.....misplaced though it often is.
Gen Z? I've # 'em.
Not worth a nut.

What they should do is develop a vaccine that targets those infected with the insidious woke agenda virus that is spreading unabated.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

its also interesting that solar maximums and minimums can actually determine the kind of music that is popular or something, i think it was the Scot "Grant Morrison" the comic book writer/occultist gave this theory, you should check out the Frankie Boyle interview with him, its on BBCi i think still (actually he may not have said that in that interview, i may have found that on Youtube)

but what he said seemed very interesting, and i didnt check this but it would be interesting if we could find a pattern in worldwide conflict with solar minimum and maximums which last 11 years respectively, i think we have been in a maximum for a couple of years now, and things will heat up more

edit on 21-4-2022 by TempleTenSA because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 05:56 AM
link   

I know the title and idea may sound ridiculous at first, but if you start to think in the mindset that this virus was designed and delivered to thin out the population by removing a specific group? From everything I've read it seems those truly in danger from this are the elderly and those with pre-existing conditions (Also mostly with the elderly).

Then it's terrible at it as covid has a low mortality rate

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 05:47 PM
link   
The baby boomers (or boomers) are the sons and daughters of the generation that fought against the Axis in WW2, that’s why the fascist/islamist conspirators released a coronavirus that mostly affects people in that age range.

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 05:55 PM
link   

The oldest and the poorest are the 2 groups our government and the "controllers" of America would get rid of tomorrow, if they could. Covid-19 did a pretty good job of it, but 98% of them remain, despite how bad the Media made Covid-19 seem to be.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join