It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Boomer-Be-Gone" What if Covid-19 was designed to eliminate an entire generation?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: Mikemp44

What is SO special about this virus that it's harming the world economy? 

Because it's basically shut down China for Few months now. Just wait for ripple effect of that.

And it has turned traveling by plane or crusie ship a risky proposition.

It's scary, but most of us will survive this.

Not to mention, no one wants to take the chance of catching this virus since it's got a skull and bones as a label.

When most of us think of the flu, we think... What a horrible sickness to go through. It really hurts. We don't think of it killing us, just beating us down like a crazy person. We know it has a 'possibility' of death associated with it but we never think it would do that to us....

On the other hand... This Wuhan Flu was labeled death from the start and along with death, a maddening, quickly spread virus that came from nowhere and suddenly infected thousands in one day (the day it broke on the news).

All of that considered, people don't want any part of this virus. Not because it has a small chance of killing them but the impression that if you catch it, you're going to die like all of those people in china.

Lack of information and understanding is the bad guy here. The more we know, the less we still don't know and no one wants to tell us enough of anything much less the truth. Pretty much everything out there contradicts someone else's narrative. It's like no one knows a damn thing and we're all just guessing while it knocks us down one by one with haste.

THATs why it's affecting the world markets.

I bought a Valentines gift for a very close, longtime, dear friend of mine. It came almost a month late because it came from China. The seller told me the flu is what was causing the delay. When it finally arrived, the USPS person chunked the box in her bushes. She found it, saw it was from China and threw it in her trash, touching it as little as possible. When I mentioned it, she said since it was from China, it's staying in that trash ben for 2 weeks. THEN she would prep it with disinfectant and enjoy the gift.

Talk about a Valentine's day that went to crap all the way around. Not only do I feel horrible because the amount of time it took to get to her, it was literally almost a month late... but the gift left her with the same mindset as a horrible plague. I felt crappy after hearing this and a great deal peeved but I'll just suck it up and we'll see if I revisit this Vday thing next year. I know it's not her fault but... It made her scared but I feel like I got the raw end of the deal.

I purposed if the virus could survive on paper or plastic it would become a nightmare a month ago and a postal person totally agreed.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   
The MSM is pushing this hard...as are the social media cia controlled giants...a reply to: Mikemp44

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   

It is a reasonable speculation.
It is just as reasonable to speculate
"what if this virus is an Iranian retaliation
for the death of Suleimani".
Sent to China by Iran to try to cover
their tracks.

There are still a great deal of unanswered
questions as to the origins of this event.
S&F

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wildmanimal

It is a reasonable speculation.
It is just as reasonable to speculate
"what if this virus is an Iranian retaliation
for the death of Suleimani".
Sent to China by Iran to try to cover
their tracks.

There are still a great deal of unanswered
questions as to the origins of this event.
S&F

Well its backfired Bigly then. Iran has one of the highest mortality rates, based on the numbers they have released. Actual deaths in Iran by CV might even be higher .

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Okay, zoomer.

2nd line.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

My point exactly.
China/Iran highest initial cases.
Bad Juju.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigbrooklyn
The MSM is pushing this hard...as are the social media cia controlled giants...a reply to: Mikemp44

As is a large portion of the ATS membership. There's always an odd correlation between what CNN, et al. are pushing and what threads get started on ATS.

This thread though, good one from the OP who took a different point of view. At least it's a nice theory.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Wildmanimal

China nor Iran would be at the top of the list for disregard for human beings or human rights either....pretty upstanding when it comes to protecting their citizens.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mikemp44
a reply to: pavil

I agree with that, but why doesn't the FLU, or even SARS, MERS, H1N1, etc... ever produced the panic we are seeing today? What is SO special about this virus that it's harming the world economy? It doesn't pass the smell test IMO....

Well the impeachment hearings are over now, gotta give people something to distract and worry them so they don't start paying attention to how #ed the world is these days. If people aren't distracted and panicking or angry or offended or etc. They might actually start thinking about things or something instead of just mindlessly consuming media, poison food and intoxicants while they grind through their work week looking forward to church and the big game on Sunday before spending another numbing week grinding away so they can continue to exist for a little bit longer before they inevitably die bitter and unfulfilled, no closer to understanding any kind of purpose or meaning behind why they just spent a lifetime distracting away their existence.
edit on 6/3/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/3/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   

I think that even if this virus wasn't designed that way on purpose, it is kind of what it does! What I don't understand is why boomers are the ones taking it least seriously!

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: mamabeth

Yeah but aren't TPTB also mostly Baby Boomers?

Yeah, they are. With the best health care money can buy.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I think the timing of this ‘devastating’ virus is quite convenient.

Didn’t the Democrats just get their asses handed to them with the impeachment?

Don’t they control most of the media?

I haven’t even heard the word impeachment in weeks. Considering how it was a second hand word for so long, I’d say the timing is very convenient, indeed.

This virus will be a big nothing burger — just like the impeachment. All systems go for..... mass distraction.
edit on 6-3-2020 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: BomSquad

You aren't alone in thinking along these lines. I too have been wondering why this virus doesn't seem to affect the young the way the flu does.

The flu is always worst for the very young and very old, but this virus seems to only affect the elderly most adversely.

It may be nothing....but it certainly makes you go, "Hmmmmmm...."

Normally you get a bug in your belly then it goes to your blood then your body then your brain. The 4Bees.

This bug is attatched to a Pleomorphic Bacteria and it is a single origin causality that presents simultaneously and repeatedly is multiple body theaters...or 2Bees the belly and the blood......bacterially and virally.

It is the parasitic Superhighway in most peoples bodies that make it possible for this beast to accomplish its logistical scheduling or to attack so successfully so quickly.

Shut down the Superhighway inside your body and you halt the Blitz-Creig of the bug.

Taking anti-parasitic foods and eating a vitamin/mineral high diet with plenty of water daily shuts down the Superhighway.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Then ummm
Can we have a redo of the primaries? Maybe even consider having some serious competition on the republican side? Not to mention the congress...

You guys would be screwed if all the boomers were to be wiped out . Most of the people running the show it seems are older than me, and I am a boomer.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   
i can has your stuffs?

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Top political nominees are in the affected demographic. They have contact with numerous people, and are under constant stress.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Mark my words.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Boomers have larger cash reserves and more free time than the generations that followed them. Eliminating the boomers would wreck the economy by taking a large group of spenders out of circulation.

Boomers are more likely to own holiday homes, big RV, boats, or to go on expensive holidays, than younger people. They're also more likely to eat out in nice restaurants and so on.

Killing boomers would be killing an important part of the economy.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zrtst
...ok, boomer

I suggested this on youtube, and the first reply was

"Ok Doomer."

which gave me a chuckle.

OP, I think regardless of the intent behind this, if it was manufactured, or if it escaped before being tweaked to perfection, or if it is just a natural mutation of some otherwise harmless bug... the outcome will be just as you described.

As it spreads, in such an illicit manner, countless people will die. idk, just a feeling I get..

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Hey, we have kids ya know!! Although I dont seem to fit in your portrayal of the wealthy boomer. But, hopefully I'll jo just fall asleep one night and not wake up and at least not leave my kids with a bunch of medical Bill's and bill collectors who think I am leaving a large estate they can drain and I will have enough reserve to at least pay for my burial expense... and leave the only valuable thing I have left to my son who needs it to get to work that i am no longer driving myself.
But, for those more fortunate....
First, the medical and credit card companies will swoop in and take what they are owed and the funeral expenses will be paid off... and if anything is left over, it will go to their kids if they have any, next of kin, or maybe they willed it to some charity...
Wealth doesnt die with the owner.. Bill's are cleared and the money is flowed out of the estate back into the economy...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join