It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wu-Tang Flu, Trump, Economy, & Conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I have to say that this virus has impeccable timing. Also watch out, people on both sides of the aisle are downplaying this or making fun of people who take it seriously.

But there are very real economic impacts from factories shutting down and people being forced to huddle up in their homes until a vaccine is produced. Not to mention social impacts, like who knows what - martial law and rioting, maybe.

And then there are the health effects - this virus is extremely contagious and not easily contained. 20% of people need hospitalization and oxygen support. The UK estimates up to 80% of their population could be affected.

COVID19 is also present in my town at the moment. One of my friends may be infected, and 5 others are hospitalized. He's in-home isolation. And this virus grows exponentially - it doubles every 4-5 days. Remember the story of the penny that doubled its value every day, and how it soon became worth countless fortunes?
edit on 06pmFri, 06 Mar 2020 19:22:36 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 06pmFri, 06 Mar 2020 19:23:11 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join