It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well done Birmingham hospital

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: steaming

Yeh thanks that's what I was trying to get at but peeps just wanna attack and it's always the same ones... Don't know what I've done to upset them, but they have been ok in other posts, all good people tho...😏 Thanks for your response.πŸ•ŠοΈ

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: DiddyC
a reply to: Boadicea

Look I think we've got off on the wrong foot.

Yes, I think you're right. And I thank you for being so gracious and classy in saying this. I appreciate it especially because I probably don't deserve it.

The truth is I'm more worried about the panic to the virus than I am to the virus. I honestly think the panic is causing the most damage, and I don't think it's warranted or at all helpful. In the grand scheme of things, the best thing we can do for ourselves and for society as a whole is for everyone to have the best knowledge possible of their own bodies and healthy/healing supplements to take care of themselves. The vast majority of us will get through this just fine. Most with complications will get through okay in the end.

Too many folks are acting like we're dealing with Capt Trips, and it's just not that bad.

Boadicea you gave me some nice advice awhile ago and I appreciated it. Thank you for that.😸✌️ Peace.😎

You're welcome. I'm glad I could do that... and I hope I can do better with this topic as well. At least in part thanks to your gentle nudge. I will try.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

The truth is I'm more worried about the panic to the virus than I am to the virus. I honestly think the panic is causing the most damage, and I don't think it's warranted or at all helpful.

Truer words are seldom spoken.

<< 1  2   >>

join