It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soros Spends Big to Help Prosecutor Who Dropped Jussie Smollett Charges

page: 1

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   

George Soros and other liberal billionaires are pushing large sums of cash into Chicago to back the far-left prosecutor whose office dropped charges against Jussie Smollett, the actor who staged a "hate crime" he attributed to Trump supporters.

The reelection efforts of Kim Foxx, state's attorney for Cook County, Ill., received a boost from the Illinois Justice & Public Safety PAC. The committee, founded to support Foxx, has spent six figures on media productions and direct mail backing Foxx's candidacy, state records show, making it Foxx's largest backer so far. The PAC received its entire $2 million budget from a group created and funded by Soros.

Source Article

But wait....there's more.............money!!!

Soros has renewed his support for Foxx in the wake of the Smollett controversy. On Feb. 19, the Democracy PAC, a federal super PAC Soros created for the 2020 elections, deposited $2 million into the coffers of the Illinois Justice & Public Safety PAC. That contribution is the pro-Foxx PAC's sole source of funding. Soros put $5.1 million into the Democracy PAC in the first half of 2019.

Why am I not surprised to see George Soros, a man convicted of insider trading, making him billions of dollars supporting and paying off democratic politicians for decades, involved in protecting this (IMO) POS politician.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Soros needs investigated under the RICO ACT!
I saw Barr had called Soros out a little while ago, but I won't hold my breath on anything coming out of it other than talk as usual per the swamp.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Justice for Jucy!!!

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   
A few of the political organizations funded by Soros:
Black Lives Matter.
Best for Britain.
European Movement UK.
Scientists for EU.
Media Matters for America.
Center for Public Integrity.
Human Rights Watch.
Priorities USA Action.
archive.discoverthenetworks.org...

The old boy is 89 years old now. A lot of our worlds wealth holders are really getting up there in years, but they seem to have infested those in a position to take their place with their self-serving ideals.

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Soros "helping" is proof that the entire Jussie Smollett thing was concocted at high levels and rigged all the way 😃

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I've always wondered why Soros wasn't held accountable for his actions during WWII. I mean we have this after all.
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Everything Soros tries to put his finger on backfires. Trump was elected, the wall is being built, sanctuary cities are losing Federal money and Brexit happened. It's actually a good thing he's getting involved in this situation because odds are it will backfire again. I can't think of one thing he has thrown money at that had any success.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Soros has committed so much fraud and what some may consider acts of treason, acting against US interests for a liberal globalist agenda. He should face charges for these acts. Hell, he was convicted of insider trading, do people really think he still doesn't break the law?

Helping this sham prosecutor is another sign he is trying to keep people in office that will carry out his agendas against the Trump administration and Continued undermining of our rights and constitution.

F**k Soros!

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Don't start watching this. You won't be able to stop once Dave gets going on Juicy.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
Everything Soros tries to put his finger on backfires. Trump was elected, the wall is being built, sanctuary cities are losing Federal money and Brexit happened. It's actually a good thing he's getting involved in this situation because odds are it will backfire again. I can't think of one thing he has thrown money at that had any success.

Winning

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   

The Earth will be a better place when George Soros moves on.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   
August 28, 2020

It appears GEORGE SOROS also has some Judges under his control.

Judge Michael Toomin announced on Friday he will not publish the special prosecutor's full 60-page investigatory report on how the state's attorney, Kim Foxx, handled the Jussie Smollett case.

The hearing took place at the Cook County Juvenile Building in Chicago.

Last week, special prosecutor Dan Webb, who was tasked with the probe, ruled the office abused its discretion in the case against the actor but did nothing criminal.

SPECIAL PROSECUTOR IN JUSSIE SMOLLETT INVESTIGATION FINDS KIM FOXX'S OFFICE MISHANDLED CASE

Webb told Judge Toomin that he needed permission to release the full report because it contained confidential grand jury materials. Webb said the public needs to see the evidence he uncovered to "restore the public’s confidence" in criminal justice.

Ruben Castillo, a former federal judge who is now representing Foxx, argued that the State's Attorney's Office should be allowed to review the materials privately and provide comments before it's presented to the public.

Castillo asked for five business days to review the special report. "We're not seeking to delay this in any way," he said.

JUSSIE SMOLLETT’S ALLEGED ATTACKERS NOW SAY THEY WILL TESTIFY: WE WILL 'CONTINUE TO TELL THE TRUTH'

In a statement on the conclusions of his investigation, Webb sharply criticized the handling of the Smollett case by Cook County State’s Attorney Kim Foxx and her assistant prosecutors, saying their handling was marked by disarray and misleading statements.
Source: www.foxnews.com...

top topics

join