It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Democrats Hate Putin? Putin Proposes to Enshrine God, Heterosexual Marriage in Constitution!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

...and that you treat your slave well. But...it was the curse of Ham who not only saw Noah’s drunkenness but his nakedness as well, that allowed for American slavery. Because supposedly God made Ham black and Noah made his son Canaan (and subsequent children) a servant to all.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

They're really Putin' in the work.

That's cute. I like that. No I am not in alignment with Putin, but from a historical perspective of Russia, what he is doing is huge. Unfortunately many here cannot comprehend the gravity of the situation as all they do is throw fire at me instead of disseminating the information that I provided from a eight year period.

I guess I will have to stick to writing 6th grade readable English Threads. You know Honey Boo Boo stuff.

Since you all hate the Russians you should watch this video. They really do throw an excellent parade; Hell March!

Russian Army - The Best Hell March HD

edit on 6-3-2020 by Waterglass because: added

edit on 6-3-2020 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

It doesn't matter. It still contributed in a huge way to people no longer attending churches.

I agree, big time.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

So Putin wants to inject God and established morality into the Russian constitution. If you read a westernized newspaper there spin is as whats in it for him.

That isn't spin it's a valid question.
Putin is heading for his final term as President allowed by the Constitution ,he needs to find away to circumvent the Constitution to continue like last time when he swapped jobs with his partner in crime Dmitry Medvedev but as he has now stepped down as prime minister Putin needs to find a new trick to stay in the top job.

Nice to see you tie Putin in with God fearing Republicans comrade but your attack on the Democrats for seeing what you can't falls flat.
edit on 6-3-2020 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Leviticus, Deuteronomy, and Exodus all condone slavery as long as the slave is not a male Israelite.

Can you provide that link? Exodus is not a person. You have me confused

In the first part of the book of Exodus, after centuries of slavery in Egypt, God rescues the Israelites amid miracles and wonders. Their freedom, however, is not an end in itself but a precondition of their true national calling: the worship of God. Thus Moses first leads the Israelites not to the Promised Land but to Mount Sinai, where God reveals Himself and gives them the Ten Commandments.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I like your point but I will still reserve judgement. It was written that he hated politics and never wanted to be their leader or President. He only got involved after the Soviet Union collapsed. So whats wrong with that. He loved his country. The old country.

For whatever its worth he has stabilized Russia.

Russia does have a colorful history of quite a few wackos and barbarians running it while it seems that the USA 's mortal sin was slavery and post WWII who knows what the USA INTEL has done to harm other countries globally.

I still think there is a deeper meaning to all of this.

edit on 6-3-2020 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   

All three of those books of the Bible provide laws on how slaves should be treated. These books form the basis for the Deuteronomic Code, the Holiness Code, and the Covenant Code respectively. All of which were codes of law followed by the Israelites.

And that's just in the Old Testament. If we look at the Epistles there are a number of times where Paul instructs slaves to obey their master. Hell, in the Epistle of Philemon, Paul returns an escaped slave to his master.

Slavery is all over the Bible and in most cases it is the Israelites doing the enslaving.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: LordAhriman

You lost your moral compass!

AMEN!

Wait, what?

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
Pardon me but have you ever come out of the political closet? What I mean you are a Democrat right?

Libertarian. I have to say this typically once a week because some nut job thinks my fiscally conservative/socially liberal stance is somehow a Democrat thing.

I mean whenever something is written that you disagree with instead of debate all you do is yell and scream to get out, leave the country, go to church, etc.

Do I? Since I do it so often I'm sure you can find an example or two. But you wont, because I don't.

I attached several factual documented stories that support the title. Yet you attack the writer who put all the MSM writers articles together as one.

Who cares about the articles reporting what he wants to do, this isn't Russia.

Why is it you have free roam to go against all of the written mantras, procedures and rules. Deny Ignorance right?

You prefer I be a anti-Constitutional clown instead?

Or has the word God set you off?

I believe in God, I just don't need my government telling people to.

edit on 6-3-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Why you replying to me with this, I didn't quote you.

(post by DBCowboy removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Just another reason to take a steaming dump on the godless communist democrats who were put on Earth to make republicans and even Putin look respectable by comparison.

stay classy ATS

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Song of Solomon 1:2 

New International Version
"Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth-- for your love is more delightful than wine."

So does this mean everyone's going to hell?

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
AMEN!

Wait, what?

It's like a GPS for your soul. If you had one.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Self edit

link   

AMEN!

Wait, what?

It's like a GPS for your soul. If you had one.

What do you mean?

Russian bots don't have souls?

link   

I like my Constitution like I like my scrotum.

Old, wrinkled, and untouched by human hands for centuries.

And locked in a glass case at the National Archives.

It's why I'm banned for life.

link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

They do, but you're a sock.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Vladimir Putin has been in charge of Russia since he was anointed by Boris Yeltsin in 1999 , he has recently said the Constitution could be changed to remove the term limit so any move by him to amend Russia's Constitution could be a move toward amending it again to remove that limit that threatens him and allowing him to be ruler until the day he shuffles off this mortal coil.

Xi Jinping now has a job for life , Putin no doubt wants the same security.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

But he believes in God so it's all cool, it lets you off the hook for being an authoritarian asswipe.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join