It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another district judge up in Trump’s .............

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Now we’ve got a Bush appointed judge. Not ordering, not acting on any evidence, not making a ruling. But vowing to see the full Mueller report unredacted.

“Vowing” that doesn’t sound like a court proceeding to me. Sounds more like a vendetta.

U.S. District Court Judge Reggie Walton, who is presiding over a lawsuit brought forth by the Electronic Privacy Information Center (EPIC) -- a nonprofit in Washington, D.C., focused on privacy and First Amendment issues -- in conjunction with BuzzFeed News, said that an independent review of the full, unredacted report is necessary because he has "grave concerns about the objectivity" of Barr's Justice Department in authorizing redactions in line with department rules and exemptions allowed under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)

Fox

What is surprise BuzzFeed who started all the Russia crap is still at it.

I wonder how they got these.....

BuzzFeed News has obtained some of the most important and highly sought-after documents from special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation: summaries of FBI interviews with key White House officials.

Buzz
To top all that off he’s also a former FISA court judge. I wonder how much attention he’s going to pay to that aspect?

Looks like another witchhunt to me. I’m not sure but if he rules even part of it germane. The plaintiffs might possibly gain access to the whole thing.

Looks like another deep state witchhunt brewing.

Now we get to the meat of the matter.

In June 2019 Barr told the judge no dice. (now we know why he’s vowing and on a vendetta) 😁

The Department of Justice told a federal court judge that it cannot disclose any redacted parts of special counsel Robert Mueller’s report without harming ongoing national security investigations and other sensitive matters.

Buzz
If the judge does get the report I hope the national security matters redacted have to do with the FISA court . Egg on his face.

Oh yeah and Canary trap his ass !🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Get the phone conversations of everything. NSA has all of it. Screw emails. Get the actual out of their own mouth evidence which absolutely exist. We are spending billions on this crap but no phone conversations. WTF is that all about. Go get it. Otherwise, shutdown the NSA because it is nothing more than a cannon pointing out. Never in which is where 95% of the problem is located.

Anyone that has worked security will tell you the same. Most of the problem is INTERNAL. It's not the commoners.
edit on 5-3-2020 by Stupidsecrets because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   
At one time, Judge Reggie Walton took a lot of flack from certain people, because he was a Black, Bush Appointed, Republican.

www.buzzfeednews.com...

--------

Not sure if Walton was a GOOD GUY or BAD GUY in this January 2020 article about him being "fired up" over how the DOJ was handling former FBI Asst Dir Andy McCabe.

Thoughts?: www.law.com...

---------

In April of 2019, Walton said he was "uneasy" with A.G. Barr redacting portions of Bob Mueller's report.

www.cnn.com...

---------

EVIDENCE: Brennan And Clapper Hacked FISA Court Judge Reggie Walton; SCOTUS Justice John Roberts; Comey Covered It Up.

fortunascorner.com...

----------

edit on 3/5/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Yeah I read that earlier, I hope Barr and Trump rebuke this fool.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

The same could be said for Hillary‘s emails .

They’ve had the majority of our information since project echelon in the 1990s . 👁👁👁👁👁

Insert Moore’s law and they probably know how fast I was driving today .

nothing more than a cannon pointing out.

Great analogy

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

That bastard "judge" is just out to cover his ass and try to "punish" Trump for exposing the rigged FISA application against Trump, which this "judge" must have known was both illegal and fraudulent.

He may be afraid Trump will get around to consequences for him if Trump gets a second term...

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 12:17 AM
link   
There was not redacted in that report. Just what was needed to safeguard any investigations that were ongoing. Trump allowed some people with clearance to get the whole report, so what the hell is this Judge talking about. I am sure a legitimate judge from the supreme court can get the unredacted version if they ask for it. It may or not be still classified, so the judge should have to get authorized to be allowed to see classified material first.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Does this judge have the clearance to read the redacted parts?
Is the judge eligible to receive the clearance to read the redacted parts?
Is there a legitimate reason to receive that clearance?

So far those answer seem to fall in the “No” category...so no, you can not grant yourself the need to be read in.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   

What's the point of reading the Mueller report after all wasn't the whole entire thing a Democrat hoax. There is certainly no Russians so how would there be collusion. Seems to me another waste of time and dead end. The beating of a dead horse.
edit on 6-3-2020 by ambassado12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
Does this judge have the clearance to read the redacted parts?
Is the judge eligible to receive the clearance to read the redacted parts?
Is there a legitimate reason to receive that clearance?

So far those answer seem to fall in the “No” category...so no, you can not grant yourself the need to be read in.

He was the presiding judge of the FISA court. In that position, he would have to have been cleared for TS/SCI. When he stepped down from the FISA court 6 years ago those clearances might have been administratively withdrawn (or maybe not), but he would still be adjudicated as being eligible for them whenever there was a need to know and as long as he kept passing background checks. It’s not uncommon for senior government officials to retain their clearances even after they leave the jobs for which they were granted so that they can be called back to consult on classified matters they dealt with.

I suspect he already has the clearances or he wouldn’t be asking to see classified material.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

He could have the exact same security clearance as the President (highly unlikely) but the point of compartmentalization is that he would be read in if it was necessary. And you cannot arbitrarily grant yourself access. So what if he was a FISA judge prior to current appointment? He hasn’t been one in quite awhile now.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   
The DOJ says Judge Reggie Walton is misguided and incorrect in his assumptions.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Hold on, what if this is about Barr and DOJ actually hiding the FISA lies to protect the perps? I am not sure if Barr is going to be sneaking a black hat on still. I want to believe he could be good all the way, but he did start with the criminals in the Bush wing of the Cabal. Walton could be about to on purpose expose the lies that someone wants to stay in the mix. Just spitballing but good lord the players playing games is at a James Bond level.

originally posted by: M5xaz

That bastard "judge" is just out to cover his ass and try to "punish" Trump for exposing the rigged FISA application against Trump, which this "judge" must have known was both illegal and fraudulent.

He may be afraid Trump will get around to consequences for him if Trump gets a second term...

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Hold on, what if this is about Barr and DOJ actually hiding the FISA lies to protect the perps? I am not sure if Barr is going to be sneaking a black hat on still. I want to believe he could be good all the way, but he did start with the criminals in the Bush wing of the Cabal. Walton could be about to on purpose expose the lies that someone wants to stay in the mix. Just spitballing but good lord the players playing games is at a James Bond level.

originally posted by: M5xaz

Hmmm..True....Possible....

....that would be real depressing if that is the case...

new topics

top topics

join