posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 07:57 PM
I'm a believer, and I think about it this way. What would it mean if there is no conspiracy and there are no aliens visiting eart? It would mean
1) Roswel never happened and that the people at the US Air Force are bunch of idiots. They have given four different explanations to the Roswel
incident. First one was simple. They actually gave a statement saying that they have found a chrashed flying saucer. But they were mistaken. It was a
weather balloon. How they managed to mistake a weather balloon for a flying saucer is beyond me. Later because the weather balloon story didnt hold
water, they changed their story two more times. Even though there are no aliens The Air Force still has to lie for some reason.
2) Stanton friedman, a nuclear physicist and the most trusted man in ufology has been fooled partly by the clowns in the USAF.
3) General Ramey's hobby was writing science fiction, and this explains the famous picture of him looking at the remains of the weather balloon,
while holding a memo on his left hand. This wasn't a memo, just his latest story. Ofcourse at the time Ramey didn't know that eventually technology
would enable us to read portions of the paper he’s holding. On the paper it says: "THAT A 'DISK' IS NEXT NEW FIND.", "THE VICTIMS OF THE
WRECK"... and so on.
4) Apollo 14 astronaut Edgar Mitchell is a loonie and they should put him on better medication.
5) The Disclosure Project is a scam. The over 400 government, military, and intelligence community witnesses they have are just actors, and somehow
they all profit. The debunkers are so unskilled, that they cant prove that Dr. Steven Greer is a conartist.
I could go on and on. There is too much evidence around. My take is that the whole UFO thing is for real. It's just that the mainsteam media ignores
it. Just look what Peter Jennings treated the subject with his BS UFO special.
Check out stantonfriedman.com and disclosureproject.org for more info. Hope this is helpful for your report.
[edit on 10-3-2005 by Flying Flyn]