It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swedish woman dies - cause of death a STATE SECRET

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   
This one is right up ATS' alley. The story reads like the something from a James Bond movie.

Mysterious death of Swedish woman in Scotland classified as 'secret' by Sweden: report

The mysterious 2005 death of a Swedish woman in Scotland, which has sparked a wave of conspiracy theories, has taken an unexpected turn after it emerged it has been classified as a “secret” by the Sweden government.
Annie Borjesson was found face down and fully clothed on Prestwick Beach near Glasgow Prestwick Airport on Dec. 4, 2005.

The 30-year-old, who had moved to Edinburgh a year before her death to study English, had traveled to the airport the previous day and had intended to fly back to Sweden. Her bag, which had her wallet and passport, was found next to her.

Both Scottish and Swedish authorities have claimed Borjesson likely died of suicide by drowning, but her family has always suspected foul play.

Sounds pretty typical, until you get to the next paragraph.

Sky News, who has been airing a six-part podcast on the case – "What happened to Annie" – reported that the Swedish foreign ministry has released documents detailing conversations with Scottish authorities during a yearlong investigation into the case. The information on the files, however, has been heavily redacted on the grounds of it being classified.

“Information has been deemed classified as secret according to the provision of Chapter 15, section 1 of the Public Access to Information and Secrecy Act and has been redacted to the attacked file,” Daniel Andersson from the Swedish foreign ministry, told Sky News.

"The reason for this is that the information concerns Sweden's relations with a foreign state and a foreign authority and it can be assumed that a disclosure will damage Sweden's international relations or, in other ways harm national interests," he added.

One of the redacted files, which have not been independently confirmed by Fox News, showed embassy officials outlining how authorities suspected suicide, despite the fact that no post-mortem exam had been conducted on Borjesson’s remains. That document had been filed just one day after her death.

Bolding mine. Folks here on ATS will quickly recognize this as one of the telltale signs of being "Arkancided" -- a verdict of suicide that arrives way too fast to be credible.

The classified info makes it seem certain this woman got mixed up in some kind international intrigue.

+23 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

i am suspicious - who in thier right mind goes to scotland to " study english "

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

This reminds me of the story at the beginning of the book Op Center: Mirror Image by Tom Clancy...

Very intriguing!
Thanks for sharing.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   

From the linked article.

Annie Borjesson’s mysterious death has sparked conspiracy theories in the years that followed, including one that made associations between the 30-year-old and alleged CIA rendition flights through Prestwick airport in 2005. Rendition flights are said to be used for the extralegal transfer of prisoners from one country to another. No evidence has emerged in relation to this link, and both the U.S. and the U.K. governments have denied the existence of such flights through Scotland.

For me whenever I see a national news story with certain aspects discreditted in such a manner hinting at "conspiracy theories" that is massive red flag, I suspect someone at somepoint had a logical point of enquiry regarding this?, It would be good to see the source of the above statement.

I can think of a few people that could probably shed light on the case with their investigation skills and I will wait with baited breath to see if they do so in the future.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Petra137

From the linked article.

Annie Borjesson’s mysterious death has sparked conspiracy theories in the years that followed, including one that made associations between the 30-year-old and alleged CIA rendition flights through Prestwick airport in 2005. Rendition flights are said to be used for the extralegal transfer of prisoners from one country to another. No evidence has emerged in relation to this link, and both the U.S. and the U.K. governments have denied the existence of such flights through Scotland.

For me whenever I see a national news story with certain aspects discreditted in such a manner hinting at "conspiracy theories" that is massive red flag, I suspect someone at somepoint had a logical point of enquiry regarding this?, It would be good to see the source of the above statement.

I can think of a few people that could probably shed light on the case with their investigation skills and I will wait with baited breath to see if they do so in the future.

I think that it's pretty clear that the renditions took place all over.
Below is a map showing where renditions took place, and in 2005.
I'm still mulling over the imformation about this map, but the map is certainly there.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Anyway, it was the Council of Europe who were actually leading an enquiry on renditions...that was also in 2005/6,

Extract,
'Following mounting scrutiny in Europe, including investigations held by the Swiss senator Dick Marty who released a public report in June 2006, the US Senate, in December 2005, was about to approve a measure that would include amendments requiring the Director of National Intelligence to provide regular, detailed updates about secret detention facilities maintained by the United States overseas, and to account for the treatment and condition of each prisoner'

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 5-3-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Unfortunately I haven't got time at present to listen to the podcasts but its certainly seems a bit of a mystery.

It says in the supporting article on Sky News website that the funeral directors responsible for getting Annie's body home to Sweden reported heavy bruising.
How wasn't that picked up in the post-mortem?

Seems quite a fascinating case and is something I'll be following.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

I'm not a Scot, I'm English, but I can tell you that much of Scotland speak English better than much of the English...except for Rab C. Nesbitt that is!

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Did she have information that could lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton?

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
The biggest suspicion for me is to try and kill yourself by drowning. That would be one of the most horrific and difficult things to do I don't buy it at all and compound that with how fast they were willing to come out and say it was suicide with no exam. HUGE red flags all over the place.

Maybe it is secret because she was kidnapped and killed by alien allies as part of our "agreement" with them. Any harvested organs can no longer be proved gone as no exam was done.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

Based on percentages, twice as many women suicide by drowning. (.9 vs. 1.8%) Not extrememly common, but not unheard of.
edit on 3/5/2020 by DictionaryOfExcuses because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Sometimes people get mixed up in thing's that governments, intelligence agency's and VIP's do not want the public to know about, scandal's, espionage, cult's and perverts in high places among other such things - oh and mistake identity it's a killer when an innocent person is mistake for a target etc., they may die in mysterious circumstances and where there body's are then found may not always be were they met there untimely end with clean up operations that have chosen not to dispose of the corpse then placing them in arranged death scene's.

Murder most definitely sound's like a cause of this young woman's death to me reading between the lines, it sound's as if the UK and Swedish government's have both decided not to divest the real nature of her death to the public, what there agreement may be however is probably even more mysterious but for some reason it smell's wrong to me, like the powers behind this case have something to hide and it is a very dirty secret they do not want exposed, I doubt that this young woman was tied up on espionage however, one thing is for sure though someone, somewhere and probably more than one person know's the truth.

May God rest her soul in a peaceful and good place and comfort her family whom have been denied any form of justice.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Full tin foil hat warning-
Bare with me,it takes a while,

For some reason the first thing I thought of when I read your post was about the (possibly crazy/something else)Swedish twins who are the subject of a mind blowing documentary.
They are the Eriksson twins,two women from Sweden who (so the story goes)suffered from an episode of "folis a deux" in the UK which led to 24 hours of madness culminating in a police chase and crazy antics on the motorway where one twin dives under the wheels of a lorry,then gets up and runs off like nothing happened...the real footage is in the documentary,and is not easy to believe.
And its topped off with a seemingly random(?) murder.
The thing which I found very strange is the twins don't believe the cops are real cops-they say at one point they are imposters,come to recapure them and take them back to the clone facility!

So my wild tin foil hat theory is-what if this lady in the OP(Also Swedish,also staying in the UK)in part of the cloning experiments,and that is the reason the Swedish government is covering it up-because they and the UK government are running a secret cloning program?
Just wild speculation on my part,but a good theory for ATS I reckon

If you are interested,give the documentary a watch,its completly off the chart,and hard to believe it shows real events:

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Long before cloning was a thing that we knew how to do - in the civilian sector - and gene splicing.

There was a claim from a guy that supposedly heard strange inhuman wailing noises coming from a fenced off estate in scotland back in the 1970's, according to this guy he climbed over the high wall and was shocked and terrified by what he saw inside the obviously government scientific facility masquerading as a country estate, there were creatures he could not identify including some that looked part human and part animal such as four legged animal's like pig's and dog's with very human like heads, they were often seemingly in great pain, he fled the sight and only spoke about it in secret fearing to reveal his identity, there were soldiers in the ground's of this estate as well whom he had seen.

Of course anything that long ago will likely have long since been covered up completely but if true then who know's just what they may be capable of doing today in the defence and military research sectors that the civilian sector may be decades behind, civilian research is often carried out with consideration for ethical practice and experiments upon human beings while not unheard of are often far less severe than those carried out in secret by agency's of governments willing to ignore what is seen as right and wrong, as good and evil and only seek a result that they can weaponize and use for there own agenda.

edit on 5-3-2020 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767
WOW!
Thats fascinating LT.
I wouldn't rule anything out,there are some strange goings on up far north.
There was also a huge UFO flap all centered around a small town/village-Bonnybridge If memory serves me.
They definitley have some big shady underground military stuff too-when I was exploring the highlands years back I found a huge fenced off area high in the montains-,and there were numerous vents/pipes sticking out of the ground in a very remote mountain area.
I didn't jump the fence though,I was getting a creepy feeling so I kept on walking.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   

For Real. While backpacking up there, we met a native Scot Buddhist Monk. Pretty nice and cool guy, was in the robes and all even. He talked to us for about 10 mins. I could not understand a word of the English he was plainly speaking.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Quite a bit more info on the reddit dating back to 2015

The Strange Death Of Annie Börjesson

Annie lived in Edinburgh, but on December 3, she traveled 129 kilometers (80 mi) to Prestwick Airport for unknown reasons.

Time stamps from the airport’s security footage show that she moved the length of the terminal in 55 seconds. Independent investigators determined that this should take over a minute and a half at normal walking speed and concluded that she must have been running. In total, she spent less than five minutes at the airport.

When Annie’s family began their investigation, they hit a wall of secrecy. Scottish authorities refused to release tissue samples that could help clarify the cause of death.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Yeah, I've seen that. Your assessment "its completely off the chart" is spot on. Some of the real life footage is just.......completely off the chart.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Sooo, the following is NOT the correct English accent ?

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

i alway liked "He'll be crying himself asleep tonight on his huge pillaw" from So I married an axe Murderer

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse

Full tin foil hat warning-
Bare with me,it takes a while,

For some reason the first thing I thought of when I read your post was about the (possibly crazy/something else)Swedish twins who are the subject of a mind blowing documentary.
They are the Eriksson twins,two women from Sweden who (so the story goes)suffered from an episode of "folis a deux" in the UK which led to 24 hours of madness culminating in a police chase and crazy antics on the motorway where one twin dives under the wheels of a lorry,then gets up and runs off like nothing happened...the real footage is in the documentary,and is not easy to believe.
And its topped off with a seemingly random(?) murder.
The thing which I found very strange is the twins don't believe the cops are real cops-they say at one point they are imposters,come to recapure them and take them back to the clone facility!

So my wild tin foil hat theory is-what if this lady in the OP(Also Swedish,also staying in the UK)in part of the cloning experiments,and that is the reason the Swedish government is covering it up-because they and the UK government are running a secret cloning program?
Just wild speculation on my part,but a good theory for ATS I reckon

If you are interested,give the documentary a watch,its completly off the chart,and hard to believe it shows real events:

Yes, I remember that...and the weirdness of it all, as I recall there was quite a bit of video taken.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join