It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New video of Clinton and Monica, plus...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
IMO, they're getting ahead of something about to come down on them. Three things come to mind after reading your article:

(1) Hillary claims to a friend that Bill's mother made him a sex addict by abusing him!!!!! (Anybody heard that before? I haven't.)

(2) Bill used Monica to TAKE HIS MIND OFF THE JOB because of the pressure. (Holy moly!)

(3) He has watched Lewinsky over the years trying to get a normal life back. (So...he HAS kept up with her. Why?)

These two corrupt, dishonest, self-serving, sociopathic liars are telling us that Bill was "sick"; Chinagate and other corruption that took place was simply because he took his eye off the job during the affair; and, he's afraid of Monica's #MeToo possibilities.

I was of a similar mind, but my head went towards "in the bag super delegates" Hillary enters through some loophole, VP ...something smells in the fridge...but I cant find it yet.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Seriously,
Why after all this time? Why say this Now? We were all getting on with our lives... then Bill decides to blurt out... ANXIETY! I DID IT BECAUSE OF ANXIETY!!!...

It makes no difference now.

Why all of the sudden does it matter Now?

Is he about to admit to something far far worse? Is this the reason?

The public at large is supposed to forgive his actions because of anxiety?

"Sorry, killed a bunch of people today. Because I suffer from anxiety and was married to Hillary..."

What changed after ALL THESE YEARS. That this statement needed said by Bill?

edit on 5-3-2020 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Remember when...

'Ol Bill played backwards on Coast 2 Coast AM "She's a fun girl to kiss"

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: recrisp

Slick Willy started Monica off blowing his saxophone, while blindfolded. Then he performed the ole switch-a-roo trick.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join