It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New video of Clinton and Monica, plus...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   
the reason WHY he did what he did. Oh yeah, he's sorry too.

This is a (supposedly) new video showing Bill with his arm around Monica, and, admitting what he did...

www.dailymail.co.uk... 184641

"I did it to manage my anxieties.' Bill Clinton says he had oral sex with Monica Lewinsky to ease the pressures of the job, but feels 'terrible' that the scandal defined her life, he reveals in explosive Hillary documentary"
edit on 5-3-2020 by recrisp because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: recrisp

crazy...sooo, I can get a BJ, for anxiety? This is big, shux, I guess I was looking at workplace harrasment all wrong!

Nice find op

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   
hahahahahaha
aaaahahahaha
hahahahahaha
so far out of the light, so desperate to get back in
ahahahahaha
aaaaahahaha

what garbage

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   
So can I get that on a plane too? After a comfort pet, now a comfort blowjob?
Nice!

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
The reality may be that Clinton is trying to get in front of the issue for perceived damage control in the #metoo age.

To play devil's advocate: high achieving people sometimes have formidable demons...perhaps his remorse is genuine.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

crazy...sooo, I can get a BJ, for anxiety? This is big, shux, I guess I was looking at workplace harrasment all wrong!

Nice find op

Equal rights, and all, 🤷🏻‍♂️

...Providing pelvic massages was a routine part of most Victorian doctors work, as it had been for centuries before. But, as accounts in contemporary medical journals attest, it was tedious, boring and physically demanding work.

Dr. J. Mortimer Granville pioneered the labor-saving vibrator in the 1880s, when his electromechanical invention was patented. Originally used purely as a medical instrument, its immense generator restricted the vibrator to permanent installation in the doctor's surgery.

Origins of the vibrator

It's a wan*ers-cramp saving device, lol

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   
...so when Bernie calls for Medicare For All?

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   
It was mighty big of him to apologize 25 years after it happened. Also, he was pretty much shamed into apologizing.
What a guy!

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   
In all likelihood Monica experienced something closer to assault than anything else. Not many women would willingly offer to be a walking cigar humidor.
Just saying...

I bet when the Clinton's leave this plane of existence all sorts of stuff will come to light.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
The Clintons are scumbags pure and simple and have made a mockery of almost everything America stands for, unless its corruption.
From the drug stuff they were involved in, the Barry Seal stuff and the Oliver North stuff, they have had their hands in the till for a LONG time.

I have no clue why people think these people deserve respect??

To quote Mr. Likable douchebag, "I did not have sexual relations with that woman"

Ok, and I don't pee or poo.
I wish you guys would clean the swamp so people can look up to your country again.

Reagan was the last president that I would trust giving a $5.00 loan to.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Does he explain the Epstein Island trips?

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
This could change everything, all workplaces should have cute female interns specifically for "stress relief"

As stress is such a high contributing factor in illnesses this could positively impact the overall health picture.

Thanks bill!

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: 3sixand9

Does he explain the Epstein Island trips?

Of course not, his lawyers will be sure to tell you it never happened while telling you that Epstein killed himself.

They are scumbags.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
IMO, they're getting ahead of something about to come down on them. Three things come to mind after reading your article:

(1) Hillary claims to a friend that Bill's mother made him a sex addict by abusing him!!!!! (Anybody heard that before? I haven't.)

(2) Bill used Monica to TAKE HIS MIND OFF THE JOB because of the pressure. (Holy moly!)

(3) He has watched Lewinsky over the years trying to get a normal life back. (So...he HAS kept up with her. Why?)

These two corrupt, dishonest, self-serving, sociopathic liars are telling us that Bill was "sick"; Chinagate and other corruption that took place was simply because he took his eye off the job during the affair; and, he's afraid of Monica's #MeToo possibilities.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

They can claim any excuse for "making them do something", but I don't ever buy it. No one made him do anything. He totally thought he was a huge pimp and did whatever he wanted, like screw women all the time.

The Devil made me do it is such a pathetic excuse.
We all have a choice.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

I agree. But, going public like this, on HULU of all places, tells me they are laying the groundwork for some kind of defense. They have never talked this openly about such details. Why should they do it now? Preparing a DEFENSE. Remember, these are crafty devious lawyers who have played their game for decades.

This is not some kind of catharsis to clear their consciences. They have no conscience. They are actors. It's groundwork for sympathy, support, and defense.

edit on 5-3-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I think you need to ask yourself what is their financial situation like? Are they desperate for money? Could be HULU gave them the best price and they are capitalizing on the publicity. Both Hillary and Bill are not people that have ridden off quietly into the sunset in their late age.

They have that desire to stay relevant and be in the spotlight and if she isn't running for office what else is going to bring some spotlight on them that they can more easily control the spin in a positive light. I think the whole thing is weird and pathetic

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Goedhardt
So can I get that on a plane too? After a comfort pet, now a comfort blowjob?
Nice!

Hmmm... and I thought the stale peanuts they already serve on airplanes was bad.....

.....but I'll make a mental note: " Don't ask for ..."cream" ...in your coffee on airplanes"...

Got it !

edit on 5-3-2020 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   
So if Weinstein says he is sorry all is good...

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Vengeance against a single lifeform or even groups of them is futile.

It doesn't change what's wrong. It doesn't address the roots of what's destroying society as a whole.

It's a band-aid on a gunshot wound to just mindlessly punish thinking it atones for anything.

They still call it corrections, because we were supposed to be fixing something. But all I see are broken people... Cursed people.

Maybe we need to start considering a better way forward. The system we've inherited isn't working properly to fix society.

Maybe we should look in the mirror before judging others? Everyone seems far too ready to condemn people they never even met. Stories are stories, we don't actually "know" much of anything.

Everything I see going on seems so soulless and empty, pointless and brutal.

I dunno. Go burn the witch I guess but I just can't shake the feeling we got it all wrong...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join