It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Half of Corona Cases Will Occur Over A Three Week Period

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   
www.google.com...

This is a telegraph link if it doesn't work search the keywords .

There's a video of Chris Whitty the
Chief Medical Officer of the UK

He says that

TextHalf of coronavirus cases in the UK are likely to occur over just three weeks, and the NHS does not have enough beds to cope with them, the chief medical officer has warned. Prof Chris Whitty said there was a “slim to zero” chance of avoiding a global pandemic, which could

And "way overtop " the NHS capacity to cope / see video

Thiese are exactly the sort of facts that make a pandemic such fun.

If people are still more concerned with the flu , they've honestly got no idea what's coming .

In fact the msm s little go to s and nanny state editors have tried to spin it away early doors with that seasonal flu nonsense and it doesn't help does it.

Just like it doesn't help kids to force them into stupid amounts of academia and nothing practical .

They ve lied to people , professional liars . And now some of the public really do say , "but more people die of the flu each year than how many have died from Corona " It beggars belief quite honestly .

No !!! Seasonal flu isn't a pandemic disease : never was never will be . Pandemic flu , yes that's a pandemic disease but this coronavirus spreads even quicker .

It's 10 times more serious !!

We ve done some maths and you're looking at within 9 - 11 weeks from now the whole globe will be saturated with Corona patients . That 3 week period will likely come around the beginning of to mid April , but from the end of march , that'd be a good time to bug out or shutter in and stay that way unless you've had Corona already.

Reinfection wise you could be in for a complete clusterfk for the rest of the year possibly two.
CMO Whitty doesn't seem to think warmer weather will necessarily slow things down in coming weeks.

In other news India s cases are taking off , and unfortunately countries like theirs are in for a really rough ride , that's unless we find Corona gets milder as it proliferates .

No one will have it easy in the next few months . If we owned an island somewhere we'd be gone there already . That said , a nice 3 week camping trip , somewhere by the sea , up a quiet hill , or in a lonely woods , might be just the ticket , assuming ok yr allowed to leave your home.

edit on 5-3-2020 by DoctorBluechip because: (no reason given)

edit on Thu Mar 5 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: attempt to fix link

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I think you need some work on your links.

This complete virus rude has been a rollercoaster.

I feel calm and the I read crap that makes me feel like I'm not ready for this.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I mentioned that timeline a couple times.

If it spreads the way they claim it does. People have already had 2 to 4 weeks for the symptoms to manifest .

If those are facts there should be a huge and fast spike globally in diagnosed cases.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   
If India “goes off-line” due to the virus, Judy think of all those call centers that won’t be taking calls from consumers.

The level of aggravation among the consuming public will likely reach riot level within days!

I only hope I’m being sarcastic, truth be told. Things could get very “dicey” very soon.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

Better yet, think of the high grade steel Indian steel, needed for construction and vehicle manufacture, that won't be available for months after a "hiccup"

Or the precursors for antibiotics, which are all produced in China and India... No penicillin is manufacture in the USA now.

EDIT TO add:

That's why trump was in India last week. Oh you didn't hear? He brought out a crowd of 100,000 to the nation's largest cricket pitch (or whatever you call a stadium where you whack a superball with fraternity paddles.)

Media doesn't want you to know that Trump is trying desperately to secure a pipeline if china collapses.... And the Indians are cool with it.

edit on 5-3-2020 by Graysen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: DoctorBluechip

When did the three weeks start?

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Given that there's still other virus and bacteria that thrive in the forecast weather I'd say it's a given the NHS will struggle. Hospitals run at near capacity, they have everytime I've been.

That's not necessarily full mind you but running at safe capacity. But that being said the figures from China and the rest of the world aren't anywhere disastrous as many are making out.

Ebola will probably kill more this year. Yes this has the potential to devastate underdeveloped areas but so does cholera and that won't be killing many at home either.

Prevention is better than a cure so if people feel so woe onto themselves about this then donate heavily to international aid.

We all know governments are useless.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Oh please show me your maths lol. This virus scare has permeated media so much that EVERY ONE is bloody prepared for this pandemic or whatever.

On the news they say that 95,000 cases. It's meant to scare everyone.

As of now only about 97689 cases confirmed world wide. 3346 deaths. 53788 recovered

meaning....

97689 - 3346 - 53788 = 40555 people currently confirmed to be infected with Novel Corona Virus world-wide.

25,180 of them are in China. China who is in damn Quarantine lock-down mode...

15,375 Corona virus confirmed world wide outside of China.

You think this is going to infect a huge amount of people in the world in the next 3 months?

I have never seen the world so alert to a virus and using such preventative measures to stop it's spread.

This may spread. But it will also be constrained drastically.

None of your Math models will work.

edit on 5-3-2020 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-3-2020 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I've been ill for the whole of Jan and Feb (Mild)

Not sure whats going on, but i haven't stopped coughing and sneezing

Apparently there are two strains, it maybe if you get both the S strain & L stain you have a serious case of COVID19

That is the current thinking by a lot of people now

It is thought China managed to contain the more deadly L strain in Wuhan, (Mostly) but there is a S & L strains circulation outside China

edit on 5-3-2020 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: DaRAGE

Maths

TextJust doing some maths , if one million infect 3 million thats four million , in say 14 days time. When the 3 becomes 9 million more cases you now got 13 million cases . When the 9 becomes 27 million you've got 41 million cases . And when the 27 infect 81 million more you now have 122 million cases. When 81 million infect 243 million people you now have 365 million.
And that's a full caseload for the us.
If we take the cycles at a period of 14 days each , there's about 10 weeks to US saturation point from a start of 1 million cases .
Obviously any measurement of that scale has got to include unfactored estimates.
Any how that's the reason governments make lockdowns , that markets get abandoned and people prep for pandemics.

Considering there may be close to 1 million worldwide (official total close to 100 000 ) probable cases then left unchecked the globe would have had until about mid may 2020 . We can safely assume (?) That by about April 1st we LL be seeing the full on effect s of c19, in western countries .

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaRAGE
Oh please show me your maths lol. This virus scare has permeated media so much that EVERY ONE is bloody prepared for this pandemic or whatever.

Good .

You should not really be second guessing the Chief Medical Officer though .

The ability to constrain it will also depend on several factors , like location , and of course there are variables of which you can't take account .

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Just the flu guys just haven't a clue unfortunately

I cant believe there are people still on that bus

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Wow, talk about emphazising the doom in his remarks. He was talking about the ability of the NHS to cope with that many ill people at once.

For a bit of clarity for those who missed his interview, he also stated clearly and directly that even those people over the age of 80 who get Covid 19 are unlikely to die. It will make them ill and they should then recover. This is from Professor Whitty, Chief Medical Officer of the UK - not some random quack.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   
And most of them won't need anything more than bed rest at home in order to recover which is why it gets compared to the flu.

All the quarantine measures are in an attempt to slow the spread enough so that the few who need supportive care will have beds to receive them.

Many cases here in the US are receiving monitoring while they are sick at home.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   

It might reach it's 'peak' (however you choose to define it) in seven to eleven weeks. History teaches it will take +- a year to 'run it's course'.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Great points, OP. I cringe every time someone who is somehow completely ignorant spouts off about it being "less serious than the flu." It has an estimated fatality rate about 24x higher than the flu!

So people will then say, "well not everyone is tested, so its probably lower" - do they think everyone is tested for influenza? I'm 44 years old, neither myself, my wife, kids, our siblings, or any of our parents have ever been to the doctor for "the flu" - pretty sure we've had it, somewhere along the line.

As for total number of Covid-19 fatalities, of course the known numbers are lower, its just getting started.

If we have 500k beds available (hopefully enough O² to go around with them) in the US, if 0.25% of the population needs hospitalization for Covid19 at any given time, that will outstrip capacity. That means people at home dying, choking to death. ZERO POINT TWO FIVE PERCENT. Yeah, no worse than the flu (until it spreads.)

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

Millions of Americans get sick from something every day...ranging from food poisoning, to flu, to cancer, to now...CoronaVirus is added to the mix.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   
What’s the progress of this prediction?

top topics

join