It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHO Here On ATS Actually Has Coronavirus?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: wills120

Sure. The media caused the stock sell off.

They must have some psychic ability to have reported it before it took place I guess.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

No internet???? That's not quarantine, that's hell!

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: sapien82

18 cases found in Scotland so far.

A few up in Tyneside and a few more down in York seem to be the closest cases to me, as yet.

www.bbc.co.uk...

There was a lot of people really bad - including both my parents - at the back end of last year/early this year where people were displaying many of the symptoms of this coronavirus.
This has led many to believe that the virus been around a lot longer than currently acknowledged.

I'm not too sure of that but I do know my parents and quite a few friends were really, really bad.

I seem ok so far as do the wife, daughter, grandson and the rest of my family.....touch wood!

Stay safe my friend.

My sisters in-laws were quite ill over Christmas. It does sound like it might have hit our shores earlier than we think

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: wills120

Sure. The media caused the stock sell off.

They must have some psychic ability to have reported it before it took place I guess.

They are responsible for the irrational pandemonium and fear being spread over what is just a bad cold for the vast majority of people on this planet. It's incredibly irresponsible and I hope when this is all over that they are held accountable for it.

#MediaIsTheEnemyOfThePeople

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
I caught something pretty nasty a couple weeks back.....fever, chills, nasty cough. Have no idea what it was but it hit hard and fast.

Ummm...I had the same thing here...

Rather...

In mid January I had a virus...The Doc said it was the croup...(no testing)

It started with a scratchy then sore throat...extremely sore...from there it infected my sinus's primarily my left side...where it caused my sinuses to burn...a burning sensation...it also caused my left throat gland to swell and be sore...

From there it caused extreme coughing/barking cough...with extreme yellow and green mucus...hard to breathe...used Albuterol puffer and nebulizer...needed puffer multiple times per day...(Doc said I had no infection)...loads of mucus...followed by a clear and thick excessive mucus that was hard to expel...this resolved in about two weeks...

A couple of days feeling good and the same exact symptoms returned...and lasted another ten or so days...

This cold was like nothing I've experienced before...especially with the burning sinus and trachea...and especially with returning...I've never had a cold that immediately returned after having resolved...

Was it the croup...?

Was it Covid 19...?

I can't say...all I know is that it was totally unlike any other cold I've ever had...

Personally i think it was the covid 19...

No confirmation or testing however...

YouSir
edit on 14-3-2020 by YouSir because: I chose to...

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   
if this is getting worse , surely the government should ask all non essential peopl to work from home

emergency services then ask for people who are of age who are less likely to contract to volunteer to work
for the army/ medical , police and fire services to deal with logistics food supply , energy , all the elderly stay at home
and we do a complete UK wide lock down .

with emergency pay from the government to those volunteered
the volunteer role is on a rota for your areas etc
and its your task to provide assistance to the army / medical etc

These can be services to ensure food is delivered and medical supplies .

Surely it could be a national project of sorts

businesss can still function but through the national programme until things get back to normal .

the volunteers are all given proper hasmat suits etc

I just think its one way to keep foll working and doing things to help

if it got that bad

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I most likely had it the last week of March and the 1st week of April. But I did not qualify for the limited number of tests at the time.

I had no fever. Which is common for me, just the way my immune system works. I rarely have a fever when I get sick. Example, when I had chicken pox I had no fever before sent to school. Wound up n nurse's office had a fever for maybe 20 minutes. Then no fever for hours after that. No fever next day.

So my symptoms at the end of March were no fever, body aches and sore muscles, extreme lethargy. I would get up tired, go to work, come home from work, eat, get body chills and shivers and fall asleep by 4-5pm. Sleeping 10-12 hours per day.

I completely lost my sense of smell for 3 weeks. Lost my ability to taste for about 3 days.

I had extreme difficulty breathing. I have asthma but took myself off all medications years ago. Realized that asthma was a magnesium deficiency, so I only take magnesium-only supplements when I have difficulty breathing.

Usually I take 1 magnesium-only pill (no calcium, no zinc) maybe 2-3 times a week. But for those 2 weeks March-April, I had such extreme difficulty breathing that I was taking 5-8 magnesium tablets per day, just to breathe. Yes, magnesium supplements in high dosage worked!

I doubled up on B-vitamins, morning and afternoon. I triple dosed on Vitamin C. And I double dosed on Ginseng and Gingko Biloba, in addition to the 5-8 magnesium tablets per day that I took to breathe.

In addition to the extreme difficulty breathing, I had this bizarre cough. Not sure how to describe it. It wasn't my normal asthma cough.

Yet. No fever. And since I didn't have a fever, I didn't qualify for a Covid test.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I had some sort of funk earlier this year.. bilateral pneumonia and couldnt lay down in bed to sleep, if I coughed I couldnt catch my breath .. had to sit up to sleep at all. No fever or etc though. They werent testing back then and we didnt have any kits anyway. Now Ive been tested but was neg... but NO antibody testing. I figure it was covid but I didnt die.. so I guess thats a plus. I dont trust being "immune" even if I had the antibodies. The weird thing is that my mother ( who is old as dirt) had the same late last year.. Id think her was Covid too. She had the fever and all. Im supposed to go get xrays of my lungs but I really didnt want to. SO I didnt. Id rather not even know if there is damage to be honest.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join