It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHO Here On ATS Actually Has Coronavirus?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

Funny I was just about to reply to your post - I am just above you in Cambridgeshire!
Sorry to hear you are feeling so unwell - sounds uncannily like what we ( myself and kids) are experiencing!
I’m convinced it’s here and this is what we have got...their attempts to contain this by testing those who have travelled and known contact only have obviously not been successful, predictably perhaps!

Wishing you strength to battle it - I swear by high doses Vit C !

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

....Illegal aliens kill more Americans every week.

And Americans kill a damn sight more Americans every week.
Your point is?

On topic;
I've only had 'real' flu once in my life and it kicked the crap out of me. Never felt so ill in all my life.
Most people think a bad cold is flu, it's nothing like it.

Is it possible for us ordinary people to differentiate between 'normal' flu and this coronavirus mutation?

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

The comparison given back in the day was a match to a forrest fire.
A cold is a match and the flu is a forrest fire.

I seem to have a natural immunity or I have been damed lucky.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

Haven't seen any mass death or mass panic.
Do you have a third choice?
edit on 362020 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Don't want to get off on a tangent...but I believe "mass panic" is present in the stock market atm.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

They said the same about flu cases in Virginia. High numbers. They are still reporting new flu cases here.
And there was a spike in flu like illnesses in January.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I've just heard my mates dad is really unwell after returning from Tenerife. He was staying in the hotel next to the one that had confirmed cases.

So far he's tested negative for coronavirus, but is in hospital with pneumonia, so who knows...

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
Now feeling very faint, dizzy, sick, chest pains continuing mild, shortness of breath mild, headaches, coughing & sneezing giving way slightly though, again not sure what i've got

CoronaVirus is now all around me 360

Its in Hertfordshire to the south, Buckinghamshire to the north, Bedfordshire where i am

So its likely i could have it, will keep updating

Put it this way, if i don't have it, and i get it now, on-top of this im not gonna make it

If you can please get some manuka honey/ginger cough drops, in US some pharmacies carry it. Also, elderberry gummies with vitamin C and Zinc, apple cider vinegar with turmeric is also good.

I will be praying for you and your family!

Have it delivered if possible!

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I may have have gotten it on or around Xmas/new years - between Jan 1 and Jan 3 I was in bed sweating to the point where I was having a near religious experience, never experienced anything like that which means it came to socal earlier than reported and I likely would have picked it up at a Costco or through Ontario Airport. It may have been a coincidence or it may have come from my daughter who attends school with many foreigners and has passed weird stuff on before. Her and her mom had something knarly late last year too.
edit on 6-3-2020 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Don't want to get off on a tangent...but I believe "mass panic" is present in the stock market atm.

Despite the mainstream media and Democrats overly hyped hysteria over Coronavirus, the US economy continues growing like gangbusters.

I am shocked...SHOCKED...to hear you suggest the MSM would EVER over-hype a natural event.

----------------------------

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney
Wife and I had it a month ago.

Weakest overrated "flu" I've ever had.

was that confirmed by testing or just a general comment meaning you were ill with something?

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: circuitsports

Intrigued to hear about the near religious experience- I had very strange experience during my constant need to sleep today!
Sounds too silly to say now but at the time it was very real!

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Just spoke to my friend tonight who is a nurse. They've been out swabbing potentials. Two people where I live have been confirmed as having the virus and he along with 2 other nurses have been sent to the homes of these people and to the homes of those they've had contact with to take swabs. All their protective garments are binned once they are outside and destroyed when they return to base. They double bag the samples and then once again when outside. 48 hours for the results. He was saying that he can only swab for a limited time and then they swap although no plans to swab them once they're done which he thought was mad.

After this load of swabs he said it's unlikely they are going to be tracking those that sufferers have come into contact with. Maybe due to increasing numbers, I don't know.

Anyways just thought people might be interested as I was fascinated by the process. We were supposed to go out for dinner but we've put that on hold for now

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I don't. No one I know does.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   
How would the majority of people know if they have or have had the virus?

My family got sick at the right time after we traveled internationally.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   
My mother is under quarantine. Nobody testing at her assisted living facility unless maybe they have a fever and go to hospital. My mother has no fever but other symptoms. I took the cure for this corona lite. Miller lite. I had a slightly sore throat at 4 am almost gone by 8 am. Gone now. I just have an occasional cough from when I got sick about 3 weeks ago. I don't know what it was. Some virus. I have no idea if I've been exposed. If they don't test people in a goverment regulated facility, I won't ever know because I don't want to spend money getting tested.

I'm joking about the cure. I would never drink the cure first thing in the morning. Hope I don't start a big run on Miller Lite but I did buy some in the last week.
I heard on the news tonight 2/3 of people infected from other countries are likely crossing into the US undetected because airports were only checking for fevers.
edit on 6/3/20 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lovely1973
a reply to: circuitsports

Intrigued to hear about the near religious experience- I had very strange experience during my constant need to sleep today!
Sounds too silly to say now but at the time it was very real!

Ive been dragging my feet on a business I'm working on and I had a subtle but very clear visual reminder to move on it. A moment of litteral clarity.
edit on 6-3-2020 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 12:49 AM
link   
So, as you know I work at a Home Depot. I work in the hardware department. Therefore I've been having a lot of people coming in on a daily basis asking for gloves, goggles, masks, and faceshields. We've been sold out of masks for a couple of weeks now, but we still have gloves and faceshields.

Well, yesterday I was pulling a coworker's leg telling him about how when he was gone on his lunch break an older woman had come in asking for masks, and when I had to tell her that we were all sold out with no date for replemishment she caused a big scene about how the coronavirus is going to kill us all.

I told him I was just messing with him and he didn't miss anything, but I'll be damned. An older woman actually came in wearing a mask asking about masks, and when the coworker I had been joking with informed her that we were sold out she said we need to be careful because a friend of hers had just gotten off the plane, and feeling ill, went to get checked up, and tested positive for Covid-19.

Today, I went to one of my go to gun stores today to buy a few more magazines and ammo, and as I walk in the guys are joking about the Covid-19 virus and all that. I go straight for what I need, and make my purchases.

One of my buddies is working, and his brother is there who I haven't seen since high school, so we're chatting and I said I was thinking about moving closer to where I work, because it's a nice area.

So, my buddy is all like "You going to go get you some cerveza virus?" So, I responded with a "We got a confirmed case there?" and he said yesterday someone got off an airplane and went and tested positive for it in Franklin.

You know what happened this morning? I work up with a sore throat and a runny nose. Now, I was driving around last night with my windows down, because it felt nice. So, I chalked it up to that. My sore throat and runny nose are pretty much gone. I don't have a fever, and I don't feel sick. It feels like allergies to be honest.

I'm not going to automatically assume I got the damned thing, but with the circumstances it's possible that I did pick it up if that woman had contact with the man who tested positive. If that's the case she should have kept her butt at home. Especially since she already had a mask and stuff on.

Because if I did get it, I won't be the only one that got it.

I'll keep you guys posted. If I get to actually feeling sick, I'm entertaining the possibility of actually getting tested just so ATS can have a boring point by point analysis of how my body deals with it.

That is.. if I actually have it.

Article in reference to man who tested positive. They shut down a school in response to it.

www.newschannel5.com...
edi t on 732020 by AutomateThis1 because: Spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join