It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHO Here On ATS Actually Has Coronavirus?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluemooone2
I do not have it. What worries me however , is that I live in Traverse city MI. Each July we have a cherry festival and an air show with performers like the blue angels. It draws 500,000 people to a city with 130,000 residents.

And you have amazing cherry pies, and bags of fresh cherries! Enjoy the wonderful tradition and don't let the scare mongers get you. This is an aggressive flu. We will survive as a species, I promise.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
We will survive as a species, I promise.

Bummed this isn't the Georgia Guidestones moment I've be hearing about. - signed, One Sad Mason

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

i do not have it.

west coast U.S.A.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   
It is barely possible all 3 of us could have had it.

Husband's company has a facility in Shanghai, and a group of Chinese VIPs visited in mid to late December. Husband was part of the hospitality group so he had plenty of contact. Shortly after that, he got sick with fever and dry cough and raw throat. Son and I got it not long after that.

Strange thing is that our son is enormously susceptible to coughs, but he barely showed this. He blew snot and was run down but otherwise acted normal - no cough.

I got the cough and weight in my chest with a couple days of cough. I must have run a decent fever because I was sleeping 12+ hours without trying for a goid 3 or 4 days. I did have occasional drippy nose but nothing heavy. The weighty feel in my chest lasted longest and I would occasionally hack some phlegm while it was there.

I did have a flu shot this year ... for what that's worth.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Feel fine right now! I had surgery in my leg 2 days ago (tumor), my surgery was bumped up because the major one before me was cancelled? I was worried about going to a hospital under the circumstances, but really missed the full use of my leg, and the pain was becoming unbearable.

Two weeks prior, a coworker and I were sick; she was out for a week, I made it to work. Then last Saturday I had an extreme headache, my feet hurt, and I got really dizzy in the shower. I was able to shake it by Sunday night!

I work at a drug store, so I come in contact with sick people quite often. I bought gloves for work, and Clorox wipes and never touch my face while at work.

At this point, it’s up to God. I have to work, I’m the sole provider for my son.

I really hope this isn’t as bad as I’ve been hearing; stories from Wuhan, but I don’t think so!

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   
TruthJava, if you figure it out, let me know, because I've been the same way (minus the cough) for a week now!

originally posted by: TruthJava

originally posted by: Gravelbone

My seasonal allergies are kicking my tail, but no, no virus here. My kids have been fine.
My dog is still crazy though.

Allergies, hmmm. What are YOUR symptoms? I seem to have something like (allergies?) going on. I am in day 4 or 5 now, my nose burns when the wind goes through it, dry coughs, slightly heavy dry feeling chest, headaches, and it feels like my entire sinus cavities are going nuts and really dry feeling. No fever. Never had it like this so I am wondering about dust or mold in my home.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

I don't think people catch obesity by accident unlike a virus.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

sounds like a bad hangover

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   
It was funny seeing NBC interview this guy on the street describing how scared he was of CoronaVirus, while he had a deadly cigarette wedged between his ear and skull.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

No dont have it and dont know anyone who does.

My family too went through something about six weeks ago maybe a little less that was fast and furious.
We never get sick like that at our house. Just lucky I guess but this moved like lightning.
Cold like symptoms, low fever but everyone felt very weak.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
It was funny seeing NBC interview this guy on the street describing how scared he was of CoronaVirus, while he had a deadly cigarette wedged between his ear and skull.

Thats probably why he is scared. He is in a high risk group.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
Two pages of people confirming..... they do not have it.

Might be a brighter idea to comment if you DO have it?

Call me crazy but valuable information is better than pages of people saying 'nope!'.

Thats what I thought. But the OP set the tone.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Well for what its worth its been nice knowing ya.

LOL
Of course I hope you do not have it and that whatever is ailing you passes quickly and you just get to sleep in for a couple of days.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   
It's now in my county just a few miles away from my home.

I'm 40 but I've always been physically fit and not prone to illness.

I live with my mother.
She's 64 under weight prone to being dehydrated. Not a healthy person. I don't think she even cares about being healthy.
She doesn't seem to care much about this virus.

I'm worried for her.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

originally posted by: carewemust

Thats probably why he is scared. He is in a high risk group.

Statistically, It is far more likely that a smoking-related disease will kill him thanCoronavirus.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: FauxMulder
That's too bad. You'll be sorely missed around here.

I’m fine with it really. I’m thinking it’s about time to attend my first Trump rally.

10th Rule of Karma says: "One who stirs #, eventually lick the spoon."

I’m used to walking around with the spoon in my mouth so I say bring it.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Well for what its worth its been nice knowing ya.

LOL
Of course I hope you do not have it and that whatever is ailing you passes quickly and you just get to sleep in for a couple of days.

Yeah I’m not leaving the couch. It sucks because I had planned to go to an album release party tomorrow night and now I’m going to be stuck at home all weekend.

My thing is I haven’t really been sleeping a lot lately and I’ve been going out and drinking with people every other night for the past week. I think I wore my immune system down.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: underwerks

Funny you would make this thread. I just got sent home from work because I’m sick with some mystery illness. Fever, sore throat, trouble breathing, headache, sweating and freezing at the same time.

So yeah, I probably have it. Looks like my time is probably up.

Drink hot water with ginger & honey
Eat chicken broth boiled with ginger & garlic. Put garlic in everything you can eat.
Use hot pepper & cayenne in everything you can stand.
sip hot drinks all day. Do not drink cold drinks.
Lay with your head elevated
sit in the shower as hot as you can stand it
drink more hot water with ginger and honey.

I only say this because I think I might have had this in December and this is what I did and got over it. I'm not saying it is a cure, but it surely can't hurt either.

Thanks I’ll try all that.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join