It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHO Here On ATS Actually Has Coronavirus?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   
There are so many CV threads here on ATS...and we are an international and diverse group of members numbering in the many thousands.
On these threads we are asking questions...reporting news stories and sharing theories...all about Coronavirus and it's spread.

All seem to be due to sincere interest, concern and even panic surrounding CV.
We ALL want to get a better understanding as to how widespread this virus among us may actually be.

It strikes me that, here...with ATS...we have an ideal means of sampling how widespread this virus could be.

At the very least...we can get a better understanding of how widespread this actually is within our own diverse sampling and how vulnerable all of us here might actually be.
It's always more panic-inducing when you think everyone but you has been effected...and it's only a matter of time before it 'gets me too'.

Perhaps a little perspective from our own population on ATS can help us better view the big picture and possibly help us all deny ignorance, exaggeration...and even panic.

So...with this in mind, ATS POPULATION...

DO YOU CURRENTLY HAVE...OR HAVE JUST HAD COVID-19?

I'll start....
I DO NOT have Coronavirus.

edit on 5-3-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

+20 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I am swearing an oath to ATS.

If I do get the virus, I'm gonna document it daily and possibly hourly depending on how it goes.

Detailed documentation

I currently do not have the virus, or any other virus that I am aware of

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Not me.

Not yet.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   
No virus here.

+20 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   

I do not have the virus and I rebuke this virus in Yeshua/Jesus name.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You won't get it and I'll fight to make sure.I have to
have someone to bake cookies for other than my family!

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I caught something pretty nasty a couple weeks back.....fever, chills, nasty cough. Have no idea what it was but it hit hard and fast.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   
No virus here but posting so close to DB' I'm bound to get it now!!

Just kidding DB'

edit on 5-3-2020 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I do not have it. What worries me however , is that I live in Traverse city MI. Each July we have a cherry festival and an air show with performers like the blue angels. It draws 500,000 people to a city with 130,000 residents.
edit on 5-3-2020 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: liejunkie01
I am swearing an oath to ATS.

If I do get the virus, I'm gonna document it daily and possibly hourly depending on how it goes.

I promise to do the same.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   

As far as I'm aware, it hasn't hit Colorado yet, but the keyword here is "yet". I know with how people are in my town that when it hits Colorado, then I'm pretty certain I will get it. I work in a bank and people in my town are disgusting. Thanks to working at a bank I'm not allowed to wear the sick masks, y'know, for "security purposes" and all that jazz, but according to something I read here it seems they don't work anyway.

Long story short, I'm expecting to get it, and if/when I do, I'll definitely let people know. Hell, with my high-blood pressure, I'm a little concerned about how bad it will hit me. I'm not unhealthy, but I wouldn't call myself healthy, either. It'll be interesting, in a very sickly way. lol

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   
No.

Still think this is going to be old forgotten news in a few weeks. Like the swine flu, bird flu, etc.

Could be wrong. Hope not.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   

No I don't have it. The odd thing is I haven't been sick this winter. My kids have had colds but that's it. I did not catch anything from them. I just find it odd I have not been sick, I usually have a few colds a year.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   

My seasonal allergies are kicking my tail, but no, no virus here. My kids have been fine.
My dog is still crazy though.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   
not it
my teenage son had a bug a couple of weeks ago
tho we are no where near where reported cases have been

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I do not believe one can contract that which does not truly exist. This thing is getting bigger than 9/11, and has just as many, if not more holes in it!

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
Still think this is going to be old forgotten news in a few weeks. Like the swine flu, bird flu, etc.

Man, I really hope so. I'm treating this entire thing very similar to how I treat my high blood pressure. I'm not over-worrying myself to the point of freaking out like some are when they hit the stores and threaten violence(some CostCo people have mentioned customers have threatened to shoot up the place if they don't get the items they need, no link, it's what I've heard their employees have told some of their customers), but I'm also not going to act like it's nothing because, well, because I really don't want to get sick by this. It's bad enough having to avoid everyone when it's flu season, let alone something this aggressive.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
No.

Could be wrong. Hope not.

Oh, how I want you to be right! If so, I promise to eat that spam anyway this year whether it's bad for cholesterol or not, and be thankful for it.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I was stood in the public toilets at the local mall today, and there was this guy coughing, sneezing and generally sounding horrid on a 35c day.

I might have it.. I suppose.

But I won't document it. No point, anecdotal tales of my dwindling demise to the brink of death then a miraculous recovery given I am one of the immorta.. I mean, given my propensity to overcome these earthli.. these things.. would not support the overwhelming evidence that this plague is spreading, and every day we hear of more people getting it, and more people dying.

That's really it.. and some countries may withhold certain facts, or they may not.. we shan't ever know, really.. that's what they do. "Uhhh, nufink to see 'ere, uhh, look ova dere!!" and we do, as we always do, the MSM ensures it.

But when the van is-a rockin' don't come-a knockin'... if you get my drift..

Coz by that point, youre, fuc

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   

ATS patient zero asymptomatic .

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join